beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

am I doing everything right :l

So, I feel I'm doing everything right I just need reassurance. I'm on the keto diet atm I've lost 22 lbs on it and 2 pant sizes.

I'm working out 6 times a week lifting 3x a week for 30 mins on all pros beginner routine almost done with my first cycle.

And running 3x a week on the couch potato to 5k running program.

I haven't been cheating on my diet everything is measured out I'm eating this atm

8 ounces of Ground beef 27% Fat and 73% Lean

4 ounces of skinless and boneless chicken thighs

1 hotdog

1 Hotlink

2 Eggs

1 cup of whole milk

1 string cheese

2 ounces of beef chorizo

so ya that's my diet its giving me 1777 calories about 1k calorie deficit. My energy levels are good and my gains are still there.
    but as I said I feel I'm doing good but I need reassurance or if there is anything you would change.

But those items are what I eat every single DAY.

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your one of the rare folk who seem to do well on a keto diet and feel good, so thats great!

as for your diet, the main downfall for a person following keto is to just sky rocket the proteins and not the fats, you seem to have a decent balance with plenty of fat in there, so thats great too.

your excercise program looks great, although I have no clue how de fuk you get through all pros in half an hour, it usually takes me 60-75 minutes. But I guess you will slow down once your a few cycles in and your busting your azz hole to clear heavy day.

If you enjoy eating the same thing every day (I know some people do) then keep on trucking pal! your getting pretty lean now so start moving from a 1k deficit to a 500 and then fairly soon consider a bulk, (once your between 12-15%bf)

beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastmodenow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Womble619 View Post
    Your one of the rare folk who seem to do well on a keto diet and feel good, so thats great!

as for your diet, the main downfall for a person following keto is to just sky rocket the proteins and not the fats, you seem to have a decent balance with plenty of fat in there, so thats great too.

your excercise program looks great, although I have no clue how de fuk you get through all pros in half an hour, it usually takes me 60-75 minutes. But I guess you will slow down once your a few cycles in and your busting your azz hole to clear heavy day.

If you enjoy eating the same thing every day (I know some people do) then keep on trucking pal! your getting pretty lean now so start moving from a 1k deficit to a 500 and then fairly soon consider a bulk, (once your between 12-15%bf)
    the weight I'm lifting is low but I'm starting to struggle on my 11 rep week so I'm hoping I will be having to put more effort in the coming weeks. Well cool I'm glad I'm doing everything right and really excited to start my bulk in a few months!