mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking I'm gettin married!!

Yello!!

Well, as the title reads I am getting married

He's an amazing man, I couldn't ask for a better person to start my life with. We're best friends and giggly little kids. It's an amazing feeling to have found this.

With great things comes great weight....

My fiancé and I are currently at our heaviest (myself at 175 he at 240). It's that whole, you get comfortable then on opposite schedules, money's tight so you stop gym and don't go back and eat too much good food, thing that happens sometimes.

Anyways, we are losing weight for our wedding (April 12th of this coming year) but I hope, hope, HOPE I can lose roughly 40lbs. Ive never been below 130 my entire adult life so anything near that is heavenly. I have just lost about 8lbs so far with restricting myself on the amount of food I eat. It's a great start for me.

Our wedding funds are tight so i'd still prefer not to go to the gym. I work late in at 11 out at 9, 5 days a week and the hubby works 10 hour days 6 days a week. We are tight!

I'm looking to start working out at least 30 min a day before I head to work.
    I've looked for at home body weight workouts to do and have found a few to get a slow but steady start back into exercising. I don't like to toot my own cooking skills but i can eat healthy and still flavorful so I'll be okay with meals.....*toot*

I just want to see if any of you gals (or guys) has any tips for me on this journey (weight loss or marriage!) My better half and I are naturally adventurous and being out of breath halfway up a hill really sucks at keeping your momentum going. We usually end up doing a lot of light activities. Naturally, this not just a wedding thing but a lifestyle change.

If you took the time to read this, I just want to say thank you and that I'm really excited to join in on this bodybuilding family and hope to put up some amazing progress one day for all to admire

The 2nd one is for your time
    Attached Images
    No wealth like health. Fortunes lost may be earned again but once health is lost, it's a different story.

Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mimitaco View Post
    Yello!!

Well, as the title reads I am getting married

He's an amazing man, I couldn't ask for a better person to start my life with. We're best friends and giggly little kids. It's an amazing feeling to have found this.

With great things comes great weight....

My fiancé and I are currently at our heaviest (myself at 175 he at 240). It's that whole, you get comfortable then on opposite schedules, money's tight so you stop gym and don't go back and eat too much good food, thing that happens sometimes.

Anyways, we are losing weight for our wedding (April 12th of this coming year) but I hope, hope, HOPE I can lose roughly 40lbs. Ive never been below 130 my entire adult life so anything near that is heavenly. I have just lost about 8lbs so far with restricting myself on the amount of food I eat. It's a great start for me.

Our wedding funds are tight so i'd still prefer not to go to the gym. I work late in at 11 out at 9, 5 days a week and the hubby works 10 hour days 6 days a week. We are tight!

I'm looking to start working out at least 30 min a day before I head to work.
    I've looked for at home body weight workouts to do and have found a few to get a slow but steady start back into exercising. I don't like to toot my own cooking skills but i can eat healthy and still flavorful so I'll be okay with meals.....*toot*

I just want to see if any of you gals (or guys) has any tips for me on this journey (weight loss or marriage!) My better half and I are naturally adventurous and being out of breath halfway up a hill really sucks at keeping your momentum going. We usually end up doing a lot of light activities. Naturally, this not just a wedding thing but a lifestyle change.

If you took the time to read this, I just want to say thank you and that I'm really excited to join in on this bodybuilding family and hope to put up some amazing progress one day for all to admire

The 2nd one is for your time
    Congrats! You guys are adorable. IM not a pro or anything but when I cant get to the gym,. I browse the fitness section of pinterest. Or Ill search hiit or tabata and I have found some great routines to do at home! Hiit and Tabata are the best ways to burn fat and work up a sweat. Do you also have weights at home? Maybe start an at home program like P90X or Insanity... Good luck! And thanks for the eye candy lol

TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Find hills and stairs/bleachers in your area. These are excellent cardio workouts. Also, a speed rope workout (about 10-15 sets of 100 jumps) is great once you've trained your heart a bit. You can do the basic squat, lunge, pushup, plank exercises and then find other great workouts on Youtube. Some of the crazy exercises you see are pointless; try to find legit Youtube channels.

Diet is a greater portion of the weight loss process than exercise. Lean meats, good carbs, plenty of fresh vegetables and a lot of water are key. Calories are most important to watch but it really helps to make sure you are eating clean. I swear I have gained weight (fat) from eating junk food even while under my calorie goal. Create an account on myfitnesspal.com. You'll enter the foods you eat and the exercise you perform. It's a great tracker. There's also a forum where you can communicate with others who are attempting to lose. You just really have to stay focused and stick to it.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ah yes... I very vaguely remember feeling like that... 16 years ago...
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000)
    You Guys are a super cute couple I can see the love there. One of the best and cheapest things you can do is DANCE put on some music and shake that groove thing. You will sweat a good cardio session. You look Spanish Are You ? If so Salsa , Merinque , Cumbia is a great work out. Look on Youtube for ZUMBA videos. Also go to your local library they have workout DVD's you can check out. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
    Leela

On 1st bulk EVER! Yiikes! ChrizyKibs's Avatar
    ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratulations on getting married!

Besides nutrition which you'll need to go through, remember; abs are made in the kitchen I would recommend you to check out the exercises in the library of this site. You can search for exercises that doesn't need to be done at a gym and/or doesn't require too much equipment.
    I'm Danish, I WILL misspell - DEAL WITH IT! ;)

mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) mimitaco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Songstress31- I have looked at HIIT. I remember doing it briefly at some point and it was a big foot in my a** Lol it definitely helped though. Something I definitely need to work up to with my cardio level at this moment but for sure! And thank you

TrainBetter- Yes ma'am. I'm doing circuits of body weight squats, push ups, walking lunges, dumbell rows (with milk jugs) plank and jumping jacks.
    You know now that you say hills it reminded me of some really good hiking trails up on our mountain. One leads to an awesome fishing spot so a payoff at the end is always a plus.

I'm on myfitnesspal! Same username in case anybody wants to buddy up. I really like it because it has absolutely everything on there and if not I can just add it right away. Very useful.

sy2502- Well if i can get 16 years in, im definitely lucky.

Leelameema- Hey! Thanks so much! I'm not Spanish but I'm Mexican! I love to dance and especially the Cumbias and corridors. I'm helping my fiancé learn some Mexican dancing and he's helping me learn some country for the wedding. Although I love dancing, strangely enough I didn't dig the Zumba. Felt too forced for me....and awkward when I crashed into the lady next to me

Crizykibs- yay thanks!!! Abs and their opposite are both made in the kitchen. I am looking at all my resources to help me out at the stage I'm in now and thanks

I have the new rules of lifting for women when I do decide to et back on that gym train. Any good reviews?
    No wealth like health. Fortunes lost may be earned again but once health is lost, it's a different story.

REPPED y'all!!!

Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100) Rozen30 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Way to go! Keep working out, watch your diet, you two are gonna make it before the wedding!

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats awesome. Congrats!
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congtats to you. You look very happy!! Keep us posted on your progress.