CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000) CoachA33 is just really nice. (+1000)

Next Generation Nutrition GlycoEnergy Review

NGN was a company I have never heard of before taking GlycoEnergy, but it has quickly become one of my favorite pre workout products of all time. The clean, non-jittery energy has been phenomenal throughout the last 40 days or so.

Taste (Watermelon)- I would like to comment that the product was not overly sweet, not bitter at all, and left absolutely no after taste. I never mixed with Powerade or anything flavored- just water every time. I took two scoops every time. I noticed that with just about 12 ounces was the best tasting, IMO. I first started with 8 oz, and it was a bit strong/sweet (2 scoops for 8 ounces, so that's likely to happen with almost anything). I would guess that most people would 10-12 oz. of water desirable. 9.5/10

Pump- Of course with most pre workout products, I was concerned with as to what kind of pump am I going to experience while taking this stuff. I will not lie and say the pump was outstanding, but they were consistently good. 8.5/10

Endurance/Energy- I'm not saying this stuff is crack, but it's the closest thing to UNCUT that I've taken. Uncut was undoubtedly the best pre workout I've ever taken for Energy, and GlycoEnergy is right up there with it. I have been doing a good mix of crossfit workouts and going very heavy in the process. I was able to finish workouts and still have the ability to do more if it was desired. 9.9/10 I would've said 10.

Strength- This is hard for me gauge while taking a pre-workout. I think all the stuff about pre workouts increasing strength is a lot of non-sense. I think the energy and stamina the pre-workout gave me increased strength. So I would rate this as a 9.9 too because I was able to push through workouts harder and accomplish more.

Mix ability- There is not a single complaint. No foam or bubbles and it was all completely dissolved- nothing on the bottle after shaking. I never attempted with a spoon, but I'd imagine it'd work just as well. this I do give a 10/10

Overall Performance- For what I was trying to accomplish in the gym, GlycoEnergy did all that I needed. I was not so consumed with the pump and more concerned with performing high intensity workouts at a heavy weight. I was very pleased with my workouts, and I would say my diet did nothing to help my performance 75% of the time. I eat absolutely horrible, so I know that GlycoEnergy was my primary source of energy. especially since all my workouts were on an empty stomach at 6 am. If interested in having a boost of energy for high intensity workouts, I would vouch for GlycoEnergy any day of the week. But if you're looking for a pre to just give you a sick pump and crash 30 minutes later like a lot of products on the market, this is not what you want. Favorite thing was that I never crashed, tingled, or had a headache from it.
    9.4/10

P.S. I would just like to re-emphasize that I still had very good pumps, but not the best I've experienced. I can say that I was eating badly after lunch, so I was eating very little carbs after 12 pm, nearly 18 hours before workouts. On the days where I did eat good,the next mornings I had great pumps and vascularity.
    "Hard work never hurt anyone"...that's BULL- if you ain't hurting, you ain't working!

Workout Log- Finally decided to start and track all of my workouts
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153003701

AppNut HGH UP log- I know you wanna look
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153190131

LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great Review Coach. I'm glad you enjoyed the product, you were a great logger, that is a fact!

Good luck on all your future journeys brother.
    NGN - Lead Forum Rep

GIVEAWAY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159500271

LOGGING OPPORTUNITY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161618453

CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey there!!! Wow!!! I can't believe you are finished!!! Thank you so very much for your time...great log!!! You rock We will give you a shout again as the line extends. Make sure you post review to Glyco-Energy ******** page and share to yours for a chance to be entered into two drawings each for $150 Cash!
    CyberCat
    Next Generation Nutrition
    New Account Development
    Glyco-energy - THE COMPLETE ENERGY BOOST...Fuel YOUR life!
    <<The only scientifically proven RTD shot that increases nitric oxide by 55%>>
    www.glyco-energy.com
    https://twitter.com/GlycoEnergy

JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGIACCA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for logging!!! Great review!!!

Originally Posted by CoachA33 View Post

NGN was a company I have never heard of before taking GlycoEnergy, but it has quickly become one of my favorite pre workout products of all time. The clean, non-jittery energy has been phenomenal throughout the last 40 days or so.

Taste (Watermelon)- I would like to comment that the product was not overly sweet, not bitter at all, and left absolutely no after taste. I never mixed with Powerade or anything flavored- just water every time. I took two scoops every time. I noticed that with just about 12 ounces was the best tasting, IMO. I first started with 8 oz, and it was a bit strong/sweet (2 scoops for 8 ounces, so that's likely to happen with almost anything). I would guess that most people would 10-12 oz. of water desirable. 9.5/10

Pump- Of course with most pre workout products, I was concerned with as to what kind of pump am I going to experience while taking this stuff. I will not lie and say the pump was outstanding, but they were consistently good. 8.5/10

Endurance/Energy- I'm not saying this stuff is crack, but it's the closest thing to UNCUT that I've taken. Uncut was undoubtedly the best pre workout I've ever taken for Energy, and GlycoEnergy is right up there with it. I have been doing a good mix of crossfit workouts and going very heavy in the process. I was able to finish workouts and still have the ability to do more if it was desired. 9.9/10 I would've said 10.

Strength- This is hard for me gauge while taking a pre-workout. I think all the stuff about pre workouts increasing strength is a lot of non-sense. I think the energy and stamina the pre-workout gave me increased strength. So I would rate this as a 9.9 too because I was able to push through workouts harder and accomplish more.

Mix ability- There is not a single complaint. No foam or bubbles and it was all completely dissolved- nothing on the bottle after shaking. I never attempted with a spoon, but I'd imagine it'd work just as well. this I do give a 10/10

Overall Performance- For what I was trying to accomplish in the gym, GlycoEnergy did all that I needed. I was not so consumed with the pump and more concerned with performing high intensity workouts at a heavy weight. I was very pleased with my workouts, and I would say my diet did nothing to help my performance 75% of the time. I eat absolutely horrible, so I know that GlycoEnergy was my primary source of energy. especially since all my workouts were on an empty stomach at 6 am. If interested in having a boost of energy for high intensity workouts, I would vouch for GlycoEnergy any day of the week. But if you're looking for a pre to just give you a sick pump and crash 30 minutes later like a lot of products on the market, this is not what you want. Favorite thing was that I never crashed, tingled, or had a headache from it.
    9.4/10

P.S. I would just like to re-emphasize that I still had very good pumps, but not the best I've experienced. I can say that I was eating badly after lunch, so I was eating very little carbs after 12 pm, nearly 18 hours before workouts. On the days where I did eat good,the next mornings I had great pumps and vascularity.
    NGN OWNER

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid review coach
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job and thanks for doing this for NGN.