Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do you get ab/oblique muscle fast?

I don't want a visible ab, but i want ab muscle due to i have none, it's the reason on why my rib cage show and the reason my stomach is so thin (i lost my ab muscle from losing muscle at a deficit). But what's the fastest or a decent way to get ab muscle? or obliques?

(ps: what is that exercise called where you stand up and you swing your upper body side to side with dumbbells and it works the obliques)

Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rexian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you have a weak core just start out with planks, side planks, exercise ball crunches. The exercise you're asking about is the dumbbell side bend.
    Mod Negged by Memcop 01/13/2013 - Crawled my way back to green

++ Positive Crew ++

**Reps Instead Of Negs Crew**

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat in a surplus and do ab exercises done.

Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Train your abs for years