Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Your thoughts on this wordpress theme for trainers?

I was looking for a theme to use on my website and ran across this theme. fitpro is what it's called. I think it seems pretty decent. It is $149. Anyone have it or use or can give feedback on it?

Here is the link for it http://www.presscoders.com/fitpro/

thanks
    "In order to succeed you must fail so, don't be afraid to make mistakes."

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    its just a theme?....not worth it man. if you get the fitpro host for 40 bucks a month it would be worth it if you had the amount of clients of a small gym...other than that..id say not worth it just for a theme.
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sunchild25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cheaper to just combine all of godaddys services
    N.E.S.T.A PFT

Go Buckeyes!!!!

Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sunchild25 View Post
    Cheaper to just combine all of godaddys services
    The theme is just a $149 one time payment. I already use other services for hosting and such. If not this theme what theme do you guys recommend?

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is something Ive been trying to find the best website . Ive played on wordpad or press(i think that s the name) and wix

I think Godaddy.com is best bang for the buck. Domian costs like 60 a year. If you have a lot of clients and money youve made , or have to invest go for it. If not ^^^^^
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out this one: http://themeforest.net/item/balance-...f=ignitethemes

Quite a bit cheaper with a great look
    Www.NewMethodFitness.com - Putting the personal back in Online Personal Training

Try our State-Of-The-Art Mobile Application!

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just spent the past couple of days putting this site together on Wix and I think it looks very good. I recently changed the name of my business, bought the domain name for it. Id been using Bogger for the past couple of years and it wasnt bad, but this one blows it away. I havent upgraded on Wix yet but I definitely will. That will take off the Wix logos and can add my domain name and get an email address. For 11 bucks a month, I think its worth it.

Heres my old site - http://www.juggernautstrength.com/

Heres the new one, not upgraded yet - http://a7stringkilla.wix.com/elitefitness1

What Im gonna do is have the new one as my main site once I add my domain name, and keep my old one as a blog and place to write and rant.
    Last edited by a7stringkilla; 09-27-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can get an amazing theme for 30 bucks or less. Don't pay more than that. Look for themes with near perfect ratings too, because you're going to be constantly updating the theme with your content and you want the theme creator to make sure bugs get fixed and it works with all wordpress addons. Also for hosting, you can get yearly hosting for around 50-60 bucks a year depending on the package you buy + 10 dollars or so to register your domain.

I think the main thing that is selling me on FitPro is the email opt in. I know a regular email opt in cost about $20 a month to have

jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Palermo1 View Post
    I think the main thing that is selling me on FitPro is the email opt in. I know a regular email opt in cost about $20 a month to have
    What is email opt in? I'm not sure I understand what this service is providing for you. Could you explain? Is it like a newsletter?

Originally Posted by jeffsmith2 View Post
    What is email opt in? I'm not sure I understand what this service is providing for you. Could you explain? Is it like a newsletter?
    yes like a newsletter

5hmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try squarespace.com

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Palermo1 View Post
    I was looking for a theme to use on my website and ran across this theme. fitpro is what it's called. I think it seems pretty decent. It is $149. Anyone have it or use or can give feedback on it?

Here is the link for it http://www.presscoders.com/fitpro/

thanks
    Theme looks really good but it is expensive.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 5hmoe View Post
    Try squarespace.com
    This. I like squarespace, very easy to use
    ► Type 1 Diabetes crew ◄
    ► Cystic Fibrosis crew ◄
    ► New Zealand crew ◄

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check the website in my sig. Theme was $40.

SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my opinion that seem is not worth it. Many theme developers try to target a specific niche by saying that their theme is specific for them. In reality it is most likely not and will have the same if not less features than any other premium theme out there. You should check out theme Forest.com. They have tons of premium themes and you may find one that you like better. Also if you really want to get versatile you should think of the theme framework and build your website from scratch. Then, if at any point in the future you wanted to make changes you would know exactly what to do. There is a slight learning curve but it is totally worth it. My recommendation is the Genesis theme by studio press. Good luck!

aamir99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently released a free WordPress fitness theme, You can try that.
    fitnessdesign360. com/ fitness-trainer-free-wordpress-theme