1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working with some weight gainer and food...

Ok so i'm on the rippetoes program.. and basically i'm taking Optimum Serious Mass gainer which has about 1200 cal (two scoops)... i usually only drink one scoop everyday due to not wanting to hurt my stomach.. but i'm thinkin about taking one scoop in the morning and one at night before i sleep..

i was wondering in between the day that i drink the gainer... how much do you think i should consume in food? i was thinkin maybe 2-3 medium sized meals around 500 cal each...and what types of foods would u suggest i eat? i have access to a lot of white rice (since i'm asian), eggs, tuna, and basically thats it... i might hit up kfc for cheap pieces of chicken for cheat meals.

I'm all about gaining as much mass as a possible and i'm not worried about fat due to having a fast metabolism anyway and working out too.

any good food ideas for cheap, high cal/protein, easy as hell to make (i'm talking easy mac status lol) and what types of foods... thanks

CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Canned chili, beans, tuna, rice, chicken, oats, eggs, pasta, and if you want calories that are easy (but not clean), eat TV dinners.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...
    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20