Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Impressions for generation iron?! Poss. Spoilers.

Thought they made Phil too look like an elitist/ahole(or maybe that's really his personality) while Kai seems like he always portrays himself to be. B. pak makes himself out to be more significant than reality and branch falling off a horse after talking all that chit was hilarious to me(I mean glad he's not hurt). Overall, there were too many cast and not enough time to get into more background, it just didn't flow like pumping iron. I didn't like how Vic was made to look like a "pity me I'm down in the dumps" loser, hope he comes in competitive this year. Overall this is great start, wish they had made one earlier like 1999, with jay cutler, Ron, flex, Chris, Shawn and Kevin.
    They see me Trolllin... They Hatin... Patrollin trying to catch me trollin dirty!..

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mrtsoy View Post
    Thought they made Phil too look like an elitist/ahole(or maybe that's really his personality) while Kai seems like he always portrays himself to be. B. pak makes himself out to be more significant than reality and branch falling off a horse after talking all that chit was hilarious to me(I mean glad he's not hurt). Overall, there were too many cast and not enough time to get into more background, it just didn't flow like pumping iron. I didn't like how Vic was made to look like a "pity me I'm down in the dumps" loser, hope he comes in competitive this year. Overall this is great start, wish they had made one earlier like 1999, with jay cutler, Ron, flex, Chris, Shawn and Kevin.
    i know pumping iron is a classic, but pumping iron hardly "flowed" and the "storyline" was barely even there.

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you ass@**%^$^&%#$%%^

that sounds fukin hilarious and you just spoiled it...

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    you ass@**%^$^&%#$%%^

that sounds fukin hilarious and you just spoiled it...
    Curiosity took over you lol.

Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrtsoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hh, it even says spoilers in the title bud
    They see me Trolllin... They Hatin... Patrollin trying to catch me trollin dirty!..

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Curiosity took over you lol.
    its like the red button that says don't press and I do it anyway without realizing the meaning first

Hh, it even says spoilers in the title bud
    ok reps then

BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is "Big Steve" in this movie?
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

-Judge Mary Stenson Scriven

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a feeling Phil really is like how he is portrayed judging by his comments and how he acts on social media.

Felt sorry for Hide, dude just doesn't have the genetics to be a threat. He's made top 10 before but I don't ever see him cracking top 5.
    Still think he should drop down to the 212 division.
    *Korean Crew*
    *Melo-Death/Death/Folk/Black/Tech/Groovecore/Metalcore/Nu-Metal/Metal Crew*
    *Psytrance/Trance/Breaks/Hardstyle/DnB/Electro/House Crew*
    *Underground Hip-Hop Crew*
    *Artistically Talented Crew*
    *Graphic Designer/Illustrator Crew*

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WHAT?!!! That really happened to Branch?!!!

BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's kinda funny they kept that in the movie lol.

Now all we need is for Branch to fall again...this time out of the Top 10 at the O.
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb watching it mainly to see Branch fall of a horse
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Registered User clintbissonnette's Avatar
    clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clintbissonnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought they made kai seem like a bit of a cry baby and i was alrite with vic, but i definetly think branch falling of the horse was best part. cant wait for dvd so i can watch it again

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to ask.

Does it ruin the movie to watch it post-2013 Mr.O?

Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree with most of that. There were 5 other people in the theater with me when I went... heh

Overall I really enjoyed watching the film. Will be buying just to hear all the lines that Bpak says. haha

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I have to ask.

Does it ruin the movie to watch it post-2013 Mr.O?
    Well, I mean...the movie basically led-up to the 2012 Mr. O, and we know what happened at that contest (who won, who placed where), so...if you watch it after this O, I think you'll be fine.

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What was the scene about the "Supplements" like? i know they probably didnt go into too much detail but what was it like?

Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    What was the scene about the "Supplements" like? i know they probably didnt go into too much detail but what was it like?
    It was covered for about 5-10 min, a Doctor who looks like a punk goes into about what steroids is, public perception and bpak stating the obvious to the Bb community but not to the masses(like they'll actually watch it) that it ain't just steroids(implying hardwork, genetics etc..) and a bottle of testosterone along with syringes to portray it. Although best PED moment was Kai cooking and a bottle of SECRET SAUCE 1000 mg was shown.

mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was covered for about 5-10 min, a Doctor who looks like a punk goes into about what steroids is, public perception and bpak stating the obvious to the Bb community but not to the masses(like they'll actually watch it) that it ain't just steroids(implying hardwork, genetics etc..) and a bottle of testosterone along with syringes to portray it. Although best PED moment was Kai cooking and a bottle of SECRET SAUCE 1000 mg was shown.
    Yeah they covered it better then some reviewers said they did. I was surprised there was more people in the theaters at 4pm, around 50
    NASM-CPT

Do they talk about "sports technology" like this?

patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just back from seeing and it and I thought it was underwhelming. They had WAY too many guys they were spending time on. It should have been Phil and Kai the main focus and only slight coverage of 1-2 other guys. Some of them offered almost nothing to the story- wolf, roelly and hide for example. The story had no real progression in the beginning to middle of the film, it was just 5 to 10 minutes with each guy basically doing short bios of them but not putting together a cohesive story line. This could have been much better. They had two awesome contrasting characters in Phil, the cocky defending champ, versus Kai the artsy underdog story. In the end it fell flat and even as a huge fan of bodybuilding I found it boring.
    500lb deadlift crew

In the end I really wanted Kai to win cause Phil's portrayal in the movie was pissing me off; however even with Phil's notorious line crossing, he was the clear winner from that vid, pics don't do justice! The HD vid was very telling.

Does the film show Kai and Phil's individual posing routines? Unedited, no commentary, I mean the whole 2 minute routine for each of them?

Does the film show Kai and Phil's individual posing routines? Unedited, no commentary, I mean the whole 2 minute routine for each of them?
    No, the O was covered merely by brief intro, posing, then candid moments, Phil stressing after prejudging, then announcing top 10' top 6 awards then Kai vs Phil pose down leading to winner announcement, whole scene in about 20 min.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So Branch falls down stairs and gets hurt, but not falling off a horse?

I don't think that'd appeal to the "general public".

Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    So Branch falls down stairs and gets hurt, but not falling off a horse?
    Didn't he tear his quad when he "slipped on some ice"?

Hmm.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddyCoolPR View Post
    Didn't he tear his quad when he "slipped on some ice"?

Hmm.
    I think that was Kai's previous trainer?

Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    I think that was Kai's previous trainer?
    True, that was Oscar.

In Branch's case it was slipping on wet pavement while getting into his car. And of course he also tore his triceps while falling down a flight of stairs.

No, the O was covered merely by brief intro, posing, then candid moments, Phil stressing after prejudging, then announcing top 10' top 6 awards then Kai vs Phil pose down leading to winner announcement, whole scene in about 20 min.
    wtf

I don't think that'd appeal to the "general public".
    wat

___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    True, that was Oscar.

In Branch's case it was slipping on wet pavement while getting into his car. And of course he also tore his triceps while falling down a flight of stairs.
    falling off the car
    falling down the stair
    falling from a horse

so much fail