Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3171
    KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everytime I shave I regret it. brb look 15 without facial hair and 17-18 with it but actually 21. Feelsbadman

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KidKhaleel View Post
    Everytime I shave I regret it. brb look 15 without facial hair and 17-18 with it but actually 21. Feelsbadman
    It may suck now but in future you'll be glad of it. When I was 15, without facial hair I looked 21+ and with it I looked about 40, srs. And when I was 21 I looked 60. Now I just look dead, fo real.

Dem youthful genetics will benefit you now.
    Could have been a slayer.

DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    almost 30 and grow a beard that looks like I didn't hit puberty yet. Baby face crew? Wish i could grow a beard though, i notice some higher respect from people and don't get asked for id when buying vodka.

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoWamSayin View Post
    lovin the mustache man.

how do you take care of it.?
    I just use moustache wax in it every day and beard oil in the rest of the beard. i havent trimmed the moustache in a long time, its quiet big now.
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

***Irish Misc Crew***

eat shît sleep aesthetics ZakAlreadyExist's Avatar
    ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got negged once because I posted a pic of my beard lol

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Originally Posted by ZakAlreadyExist View Post
    I got negged once because I posted a pic of my beard lol
    Negged for not posting your beard ITT.

For the lulz - here is a hate message I received from another Bspace member today:

"I couldn't tell what that was in your head area (a dark blotch); then when I went to your profile, for a moment I still couldn't tell. I thought, maybe a beard, but, man, so much of a beard, if that's what it is. And then I saw that's indeed what it was. Curious as to why that much "effort" to such a mass of hair on your face, that's gotta be an enormous food-catcher (among other things, LOL). I can understand other cultures, other corners of the globe...but over here in the US, if you're not a member of the Duck Dynasty family, a beard like that is often cause for suspicion, which is why I was suggesting a tastefully trimmed beard."

Cliffs:
    Jelly brah who can't grow a beard lol

Beard on brethren - jimmies are being rustled
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    Link?

Bottom of page

http://www.growabeardnow.com/beard-oil/

Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post

For the lulz - here is a hate message I received from another Bspace member today:

"I couldn't tell what that was in your head area (a dark blotch); then when I went to your profile, for a moment I still couldn't tell. I thought, maybe a beard, but, man, so much of a beard, if that's what it is. And then I saw that's indeed what it was. Curious as to why that much "effort" to such a mass of hair on your face, that's gotta be an enormous food-catcher (among other things, LOL). I can understand other cultures, other corners of the globe...but over here in the US, if you're not a member of the Duck Dynasty family, a beard like that is often cause for suspicion, which is why I was suggesting a tastefully trimmed beard."

Cliffs:

Brah you have BEASTMODE engaged, holy fuark. No homo but if I look like that in my 30's dem single moms will be mirin hard.
    Liverpool Football Club YNWA
    Alpha Beard Crew.
    Sterling > Januzaj

ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post

Cliffs:

Lol. New copy pasta

PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    can we all agree that a chin heavy beard is the best beard?

alpha as ****

LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Misc...what products do you use to care for your beard? Do you use conditioner/shampoo? I have one at the moment and am considering trimming it because it kind of looks all over the place. Also whats your experiences with job interviews at minimum wage places with beards?

Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PsychoManlet View Post

alpha as ****
    Currently on dat chin heavy beard time.
    Originally Posted by LeonOfSparta View Post
    Misc...what products do you use to care for your beard? Do you use conditioner/shampoo? I have one at the moment and am considering trimming it because it kind of looks all over the place. Also whats your experiences with job interviews at minimum wage places with beards?
    100% invest in a beard oil when you get above and inch or so in length. I recently had an interview for a summer internship and rocked the full beard, didnt seem to matter at all. Depends on the job environment.. Mcdonalds are strictly no facial hair.
    Liverpool Football Club YNWA
    Alpha Beard Crew.
    Sterling > Januzaj

ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000)
    Few days shy of 4 weeks. What do you guys think? Im happy with it so far. May have potential. Will dye to get rid of gray at some point.
    ♚ Never seen my Ab's Crew
    ♚ ProMISCuous Crew
    ♚ Oakland Raiders Crew
    ♚ Oakland Athletics Crew

RIP Bro and by bro i mean always my bro.
    http://i.imgur.com/cWsP5Qm.jpg

LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000) LeonOfSparta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mogzz View Post

100% invest in a beard oil when you get above and inch or so in length. I recently had an interview for a summer internship and rocked the full beard, didnt seem to matter at all. Depends on the job environment.. Mcdonalds are strictly no facial hair.
    Any specific ones? I don't wanna buy one that ends up being ****

PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerAIDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    had a nice beard going, but i shaved it about a week ago. i looked like a high schooler it sucked and im 21

TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000) TraceDoes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LeonOfSparta View Post
    Any specific ones? I don't wanna buy one that ends up being ****
    You can't go wrong with any from BeardBrand or Dream Beard Oils. If you're talking about smell, you'll just have to look around. But I use "Mechanic" from Dream Beard and it smells most like a cologne and I get comments every day on the smell. Nobody even knows it's coming from my beard

MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Few days shy of 4 weeks. What do you guys think? Im happy with it so far. May have potential. Will dye to get rid of gray at some point.
    Good coverage, man. Give it 1,5-2 more months and you will be on dat epic beard time.

alpha as ****
    In.
    Attached Images

pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HaginaVunter View Post
    Stubble > beard

Debated it for years. Beards are sick, and have their place; however, they are just not what they used to be in society, brah. They close more doors than they open.

Plus, while a beard may hide an aesthetic face, stubble on the other hand will enhance the jawline.

Beards do make ugly ****s more attractive though.

No beard hate; just facts

agree 100%

tell me this would look better with a beard

MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaTommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pTrillz View Post
    agree 100%

tell me this would look better with a beard
    It's all a matter of taste, man. Some like the boyish look, some like the raw stubble, and some an epic wavy beard. No matter what, you won't please everyone, so you may as well go for what feels good for you.
    I feel much better with some hair on my face.

rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rspb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw can't grow a beard aged 25
    ++ Positive Crew ++

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TraceDoes View Post
    You can't go wrong with any from BeardBrand or Dream Beard Oils. If you're talking about smell, you'll just have to look around. But I use "Mechanic" from Dream Beard and it smells most like a cologne and I get comments every day on the smell. Nobody even knows it's coming from my beard
    Ive heard dream beard oils are good. I use the beard oils from the bearded bastard. the Moroccan oil and woodsman oil, both smell very nice but i think the moroccan oil lasts longer and leaves the beard feeling smoother
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

***Irish Misc Crew***

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MegaTommy View Post
    It's all a matter of taste, man. Some like the boyish look, some like the raw stubble, and some an epic wavy beard. No matter what, you won't please everyone, so you may as well go for what feels good for you.
    I feel much better with some hair on my face.
    This, who cares what other people do with their lives

God forbid they grow hair on their face
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mine literally looks like this if I try to grow it. no thanks jeff.

although even worse, (maybe he groomed his), mine goes lower on my neck, and my cheeks are bald in spots where there should be beard.

depressed.

Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ABeast1Day View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/icp4pIgl.jpg[/IG]
    never grow that circle beard in your avi again pls

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by srom12 View Post
    never grow that circle beard in your avi again pls
    LMAO you mean a goatee right?

PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    mine literally looks like this if I try to grow it. no thanks jeff.

although even worse, (maybe he groomed his), mine goes lower on my neck, and my cheeks are bald in spots where there should be beard.

depressed.
    pics of beard

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pics of beard
    I never let it get long enough to where I would want to take pics. it just looks bad

also forgot to mention I don't have sideburns. literally my hair stops in front of my ears, and re-starts at the bottom of my ear lulz.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mogzz View Post
    Brah you have BEASTMODE engaged, holy fuark. No homo but if I look like that in my 30's dem single moms will be mirin hard.
    I just saw this now - can't believe you're only 21! If you can grow an epic beard now it will be off the chain when you are in your 30's lol

Originally Posted by ConKrete View Post
    Lol. New copy pasta
    This was only a snippet of a lengthy manifesto.... I didn't even post the part about how he thought my beard takes away from my physique...etc. Fukking weirdo...

Originally Posted by TraceDoes View Post
    I've been using the beard wax and soaps from Honest Amish and really like their product line so I decided to try their beard balm conditioner. I have to say it really made my beard soft and shiny but not greasy. It's an organic leave in conditioner and they use proprietary blends of hair strengthening botanicals infused in a base of virgin argan, avocado, grapeseed, virgin pumpkin seed, and apricot kernal oils. It is also infused with fruit and nut butters (Shea, Aloe, Cocoa, Kokum), and hair enhancing essential oils.

—Jim Rohn

Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is my moms beard
    01/01/2016 230lbs

Originally Posted by Kurt909 View Post
    This is my moms beard
    I see where you get your aesthetics from

—Jim Rohn