Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3171
    hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post
    ^^fuaaaaaark mirin bro

how you shape it like that? go to a place or do it yourself?
    mostly do it myself, sometimes when it gets a bit longer and loses its shape i get my barber to tidy it when cutting my hair but i do most of the trimming myself
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

***Irish Misc Crew***

Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mirin beards ITT

Not that you guys care, but I started using Rogaine on my face bit over 3 weeks ago. Got bottles enough for 4 months at least. It's Rogaine Foam 5% and I am already noticing some of my vellus hair turning into terminal hair.

Want a full beard this summer or after summer.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    1. I'm not a hipster because I dress nothing like one.

2. Its sad that something as normal as growing hair on your face has suddenly become taboo for western men (especially in the business world) when its as natural as well, going through puberty.

3. I like my beard its soft and fluffy. I'm black so I don't really have many options with the hair on my head so i'm experimenting with the hair on my face. Its fun to watch it grow and to think of the styles I'll be able to rock. Its gotten to the point that i'm feeling kind of sentimental about it, If I were to ever have to shave it for any reason, I'd feel pretty bummed out.

4. If you don't like the way I look with a beard then you wouldn't like my face, period. And you're a dude, I wouldn't want you to like the way I look, nor do I care if you do. Speaking of which, little HS girls don't like it, but college aged women do. I try to shift the conversation about them, but they simply want to talk about my beard. All they want to do is touch it and try to braid it and stick flowers in it and shit. TBH if you're in to that PUA "peacocking" nonsense, a beard is the perfect style to rock if you're trying to be different from all the clean shaven snap-back yolo's or faux hawk sporting "bros" running around campus.

The fact you felt the need to defend your face fedora with a f*cking essay tells me me everything I need to know. It's like people that try to convince themselves they're getting their tattoo sleeve for some other reason than they want to look cool. The only difference is a really good tattoo can look cool. 99.9% of these full beards look like sh*t.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IawI View Post

The fact you felt the need to defend your face fedora with a f*cking essay tells me me everything I need to know. It's like people that try to convince themselves they're getting their tattoo sleeve for some other reason than they want to look cool. The only difference is a really good tattoo can look cool. 99.9% of these full beards look like sh*t.
    I know right?

How stupid of me. Heaven forbid I defend something i'm passionate about. So tell me, what did it tell you about me? I didn't see you try to refute anything I said, you simply jumped right back into the insults. If you can properly refute the 4 reasons I gave for growing my beard other than spouting hipster! hipster! fedora! fedora! over and over then I'll shave it off.

Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most people who can grow beards are bald and use their beard to compensate for their sh*t hairline.
    Full head of hair and full beard here. I'm sorry you can't bear the weight of manhood upon your chinny chin chin.

ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Next time you come in here you better have a face pic. *******.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    I know right?

How stupid of me. Heaven forbid I defend something i'm passionate about. So tell me, what did it tell you about me? I didn't see you try to refute anything I said, you simply jumped right back into the insults. If you can properly refute the 4 reasons I gave for growing my beard other than spouting hipster! hipster! fedora! fedora! over and over then I'll shave it off.
    You're passionate about facial hair? LOL strong f*cking life.

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple times people recommend a boar hair brush for beards. Just curious why that over a regular brush or fine tooth comb? Went looking for one the other day and they were only found in the "ethnic" hair section. (no racist)

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    So I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple times people recommend a boar hair brush for beards. Just curious why that over a regular brush or fine tooth comb? Went looking for one the other day and they were only found in the "ethnic" hair section. (no racist)
    Prevents static electricity buildup that will frizz out your beard.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Much respect to all those that can grow a beard.

This hybrid white Korean can barely grown facial hair.

When I get out of the Marines I want to see myself as a bearded man chopping trees in the woods and people driving by thinking "Wow, that guy is so mysterious and deep."

nomsayin?
    USMC 2008-Current 03OG

Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Progress.
    Only uses barbell crew
    misc beard crew

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're passionate about facial hair? LOL strong f*cking life.
    Now you're just strawmanning, but thats ok, i'll play your game.

Its not in same level that i'm passionate about my family or working out, but yes I have passion for it. This simply means that It would effect me emotionally if I had to cut my beard or if I wasn't allowed to workout or if anything bad happened to someone in my family.

I don't think you'll ever understand. You have to grow a heavy beard in order to appreciate it, and no, that "chinstrap" nonsense doesn't count.

and please can we stop with the playground games? You still haven't refuted my claims and you're acting like a kid calling their friend gay because they like to eat rocket popsicles.
    Last edited by Maestro; 02-03-2014 at 10:11 AM.

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hennessy88 View Post
    Some pics of my beard

Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post
    ^^fuaaaaaark mirin bro

how you shape it like that? go to a place or do it yourself?
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Gotdam! Is this reallife??
    X3 epic beard brah
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Because they work fantastic on coarse hair (like beard hair or black people's hair)

Typically boar bristle brushes are too harsh on....*ehem* "people with straight hair" because their hair tends to be pretty thin, thats why they're sold in the "ethnic" section because we are the demographic a harsh brush caters to.

Originally Posted by hennessy88 View Post
    Some pics of my beard

most impressive.

how long have you been growing it?

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    most impressive.

how long have you been growing it?
    Ive been growing it about a year and 3 months. i just keep it trimmed to that length though. i was a bit bigger bit i trimmed it back
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

***Irish Misc Crew***

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because they work fantastic on coarse hair (like beard hair or black people's hair)

Typically boar bristle brushes are too harsh on....*ehem* "people with straight hair" because their hair tends to be pretty thin, thats why they're sold in the "ethnic" section because we are the demographic a harsh brush caters to.
    It feels scratchy on my sensitive cheeks.

makes sense though.

norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't fukk with beards too much tbh.

People usually just hide their ugly ass face behind a beard.

Ofcourse it demands respect but I'd rather demand respect by working hard or being selfconfident or whatever instead of demanding respect by a genetically predetermined physical trait.

Today's logic; being able to grow a beard = you're a real man.
    "I don't mean perfection as far as a visual image of perfection. I mean, "perfection" to me is, I walk away from a situation and say, "I did everything I could do right there. There was nothing more that I could do." I was a hundred percent, like the meter was at the top. There was nothing else I could have done. You know? Like, I worked as hard as I possibly could have. That's perfection."

PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by norim01 View Post

Ofcourse it demands respect but I'd rather demand respect by working hard or being selfconfident or whatever instead of demanding respect by a genetically predetermined physical trait.

You do know the beard is part of the face, moron. How is it hiding anything? It's like saying "people with head hair are trying to hide how ugly they are".. please don't go full retard.

norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) norim01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PsychoManlet View Post
    You do know the beard is part of the face, moron. How is it hiding anything? It's like saying "people with head hair are trying to hide how ugly they are".. please don't go full retard.
    having headhair has never been looked at as an accomplishment or as something to be respected for though

edit:

Also headhair doesn't hide someone's face (the thing we recognize people by, the 'thing' we fall in love with etc.).
    Last edited by norim01; 02-03-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    "I don't mean perfection as far as a visual image of perfection. I mean, "perfection" to me is, I walk away from a situation and say, "I did everything I could do right there. There was nothing more that I could do." I was a hundred percent, like the meter was at the top. There was nothing else I could have done. You know? Like, I worked as hard as I possibly could have. That's perfection."

ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cmon brah. That's like saying people hide their ugly bodies by wearing nice clothes. Having a beard is part of what makes you. Just like a constant hairstyle, dress style and personality make you who you are.

100 % of guys that hates on beards can't grow a good one

StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

3 weeks growth, do i have potential?

xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xrarex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    left my beard to grow for a week and a half and just started the semester and everyone is telling me I look like im depressed, got out of prison,terrorist. normally I would shave every other day so its a surprise to people that I actually have a beard. it doesnt suit me well though because my skin tone isnt nice and make it look dirty, perhaps if I get a bit whiter during the winter it would look better. Anyways just going to shave once every week as thats how long it takes it to grow out which is much better than when I used to shave every other day which was a hassle

PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500) PsychoManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    having headhair has never been looked at as an accomplishment or as something to be respected for though

edit:

Also headhair doesn't hide someone's face (the thing we recognize people by, the 'thing' we fall in love with etc.).
    If we're going by your logic, we shouldn't hide our real selves... is that what you're trying to get at?
    Surely our "real" selves are what's natural, and that would be having a beard. Shaving would be to hide what is really there. It's just like if you have a monobrow, it would be to hide the real you if you were to shave it. Not the other way round.

If you want to take it further, why don't you stop showering as well, because every time you shower, you hide your real smell. Why don't you walk around naked? Clothes basically hide the real us to, in fact it hides the majority of us.

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ConKrete View Post
    Cmon brah. That's like saying people hide their ugly bodies by wearing nice clothes. Having a beard is part of what makes you. Just like a constant hairstyle, dress style and personality make you who you are.

100 % of guys that hates on beards can't grow a good one
    ^^^ Stong this lol Beard envy

Originally Posted by StraightBro69 View Post

3 weeks growth, do i have potential?
    You have potential but I think you are too young to pull it off. You have the coverage but not the thickness that will come with age.
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post

You have potential but I think you are too young to pull it off. You have the coverage but not the thickness that will come with age.

Listen to this man. It will come with age.

StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    aw fuk bye

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    beards aren't as goat as misc makes you believe. I have a beard atm and i've gone from looking like im in a boyband to a phucking clown.
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

Originally Posted by AlamedaBoy View Post
    beards aren't as goat as misc makes you believe. I have a beard atm and i've gone from looking like im in a boyband to a phucking clown.
    and is that suppose to be a good thing?