TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Focusing on nothing but compounds.

I've recently started a programme whereby i'm squatting, benching and deadlifting monday (heavy) wednesday (medium) friday (light). On a saturday I do some pull ups, some seated rows, military press and some bis and tris. I'm noticed some really good results so far, feeling and getting stronger. I've done a bit of research however and it seems that a lot of people do not advocate squatting,deadlifting and benching so often. Do you think it is going to get too much or do you think my physique will become unbalanced?
    You know its time to do something about your body when you are getting bertstared on the regular

its not how much u can lift, its rather how much you look like you can lift.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheSpecial1 View Post
    I've recently started a programme whereby i'm squatting, benching and deadlifting monday (heavy) wednesday (medium) friday (light). On a saturday I do some pull ups, some seated rows, military press and some bis and tris. I'm noticed some really good results so far, feeling and getting stronger. I've done a bit of research however and it seems that a lot of people do not advocate squatting,deadlifting and benching so often. Do you think it is going to get too much or do you think my physique will become unbalanced?
    Why not just use a proven, structured beginner program? That way, there should be no overwork or imbalance issues.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just do stronglifts brah, you'll make it

Brenator2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Normally i use those 3 exercises as starters in my 3 day split of chest/back/legs. If you are still feeling the pain at the start of the next week, might be getting too much.
    Your battleground awaits... Conquer the gym like a Champion.

vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheSpecial1 View Post
    I would do Squat/Dead/Bench (heavy) twice a week with your auxiliary movements on Wednesday/Saturday.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will stall pretty soon. See sig for good beginner routines.