Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Help me loose 100lbs if you did it please shed some light on how

ok first of i need to calculate my tdee i have trouble doing this the stickys dont take into consideration big guys to much and online calculators all have 1000 calorie jumps,so if the guys who weight 300 plus pounds and made the change and got it down how did you calculate maybe you can help im 329 6 foot even male 28yrs of age.i walk 60 minutes a day and plan to run all pro's all over again untill the wheels fall off,

I made a post in the nutrtion thread read all the stickys and hopefully those guys will set me straight

now people say burn more of what you take in if you eat 2000 plus calories how would you burn 2000 calories with weight training and cardio i was always confused about that,

with weight training my biggest concern is efffectivness of it am i doing it to cut fat or build strength or both i want to use it as tool to cut fat and build muscle when i run all pros im going to squat 110 bench 100 row with dumbells with 20 lbs in each hand over head press 55lbs i struggle with rows and over head press SLDL 100lbs and curls im really weak at when i add heavy weight my form is off and with light weight i can do plenty of them, my curl bar probably weighs 11 to 15 pounds do i need another heavier curl bar? and i cant find a good weight to fit on them to make it effective,another concern of mine when i do run all pros i feel unsastisfied i run through it in 30 minutes and my legs arms and back dont feel like its been used is that ok.and the light days the weight is really light and im finished in 20 minutes,

should i be running all pros at all or should i give another program a shot ss is not an option?

so what i am asking how can i get the weight off i know diet is key,but with the weight training and cardio how should i approach that i cant get to a gym or feel comfortable at one personal training is to expensive i dont have much equipment but a 300lb oly set power cage cheap dumbbells and a treadmill and i feel like a douche doing fitness dvds.

what equipment do i need to get a complete gym i think i want a lat attachment for my cage but were does that fit in with all pros i will pick up better dumb bells so guys help me get my life together all of my family are diabetic and fattys and they dont offer much help i need you guys to help.

brandon85c
    Trying to make it!!!!

skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I lost weight through sprint intervals and a calorie defecit. I used the app my fitness pal on my phone to track calories
    http://www.poliquingroup.com/searchr...TF-8&sa=Search

For a gym, you want a flat bench, a power rack and appropriate weights, both dumbells and barbells
    Dont really need too much else. You can do most exercises with a flat bench, a rack and weights although a dip station is handy as well

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brandon85c View Post
    ok first of i need to calculate my tdee i have trouble doing this the stickys dont take into consideration big guys to much and online calculators all have 1000 calorie jumps,so if the guys who weight 300 plus pounds and made the change and got it down how did you calculate maybe you can help im 329 6 foot even male 28yrs of age.i walk 60 minutes a day and plan to run all pro's all over again untill the wheels fall off,

Calculators are just estimates and I've found that the further you are from a normal weight the more inaccurate they are. In the end you just need to pick a reasonable caloric intake and stick to it religiously for a few weeks and see what happens with your weight. I've been on 2000 calories a day since January and I've lost 50lbs over 9 months at a very steady pace. 2500 would probably be a good place for someone your size to start. That should be pretty aggressive, but since you are obese you can get away with a greater rate of weight loss.

I made a post in the nutrtion thread read all the stickys and hopefully those guys will set me straight

now people say burn more of what you take in if you eat 2000 plus calories how would you burn 2000 calories with weight training and cardio i was always confused about that,
    You will burn most of your calories by just getting through the day every day. The key is to burn more calories than you take in. Cardio and exercise just add on top of what you burn through normal life processes, going to work, etc.

with weight training my biggest concern is efffectivness of it am i doing it to cut fat or build strength or both i want to use it as tool to cut fat and build muscle when i run all pros im going to squat 110 bench 100 row with dumbells with 20 lbs in each hand over head press 55lbs i struggle with rows and over head press SLDL 100lbs and curls im really weak at when i add heavy weight my form is off and with light weight i can do plenty of them, my curl bar probably weighs 11 to 15 pounds do i need another heavier curl bar? and i cant find a good weight to fit on them to make it effective,another concern of mine when i do run all pros i feel unsastisfied i run through it in 30 minutes and my legs arms and back dont feel like its been used is that ok.and the light days the weight is really light and im finished in 20 minutes,

should i be running all pros at all or should i give another program a shot ss is not an option?

There are many benefits to weight training, but while losing weight the main purpose is to maintain as much muscle as possible. If you just drop weight through caloric deficit alone without intense weight training then a good portion of the weight you lose will be muscle. But stressing your muscles you force your body to try to build muscle mass while the caloric deficit pulls more from fat stores. All-Pro's is a great program to be on and it has everything you need all laid out. Good choice!

so what i am asking how can i get the weight off i know diet is key,but with the weight training and cardio how should i approach that i cant get to a gym or feel comfortable at one personal training is to expensive i dont have much equipment but a 300lb oly set power cage cheap dumbbells and a treadmill and i feel like a douche doing fitness dvds.

what equipment do i need to get a complete gym i think i want a lat attachment for my cage but were does that fit in with all pros i will pick up better dumb bells so guys help me get my life together all of my family are diabetic and fattys and they dont offer much help i need you guys to help.
    You shouldn't anything more than a bench, a barbell and a rack or cage to properly run All-Pro's beginner routine.

brandon85c

See bold. I wasn't 300, but I've lost about 50lbs in the past 9 months. Diet is #1, heavy weight training is #2, cardio is an optional #3.

tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000) tmckeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op, if you walk away with anything else, this ^^^^^ is all it is.
    Current Journal All Pro - http://bbcom.me/1gSrSvx

food Journal - http://bit.ly/1b6GVVc

9 out of 10 questions answered here - http://bit.ly/qw0jWT

Good resource for beginners - http://bbcom.me/16QKCtp

All Pro Beginners program; "All Pros" Answers to questions doc: http://bbcom.me/1h0GLMt

How much Protein DO YOU REALLY NEED: http://bbcom.me/1cvgMze

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^

Definitely this.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tmckeon View Post
    Op, if you walk away with anything else, this ^^^^^ is all it is.

just another question to all the great answers would squat 110, bench 100, bent over row with dumb bells with 20 lbs in each hand, ohp 55lbs, sldl 100 curls maybe 25-35 lbs be heavy enough weigh to build muscle on rookie noob muscles these are my new all pros heavy day numbers other days some lifts just require a bar,and on non heavy days how can i get the right height on my sldl when i have small plates on them usually i pick up from the lowest point on rack.im thinking of buying one of those stepper things you see the ladies use in areobics class to get up higher it might help my form.

another question lat attachment for my cage if i do more lat work maybe some reps after all pros i skip calf raise because being a big guy with the cardio i have been doing for the last year walking hiiit dvds my legs look pretty good,i want some chest work my man boobs are a glaring putrified site for me i want to move those around a little bit lol would lat pulls help that?

thanks for the help fellas i will take what you guys said as law and use it effectively im copping some new dumb bells a stepper and maybe a lat attachment.

im going balls in from now on when i lose this weight i will be set,the things you dont take into consideration when your pounding beer and eating hot wings all day but things can be changed

brandon
    Trying to make it!!!!

Originally Posted by jgreystoke View Post
    ^^^^^^

Definitely this.

so should i run all pros 5 days a week or would 3 be enough sprinkled with light cardio
    Trying to make it!!!!

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't mess with the program. Do it as planned. Later down the road you might know enough to make modifications, but for know leave the plan as is. It was designed by someone that knows what they are doing. Do All-Pros 3x per week and if you really want to do some cardio do it on off days. Remember a full day of rest and/or a fun activity is a good idea.

The weights you listed are fine, they are yours. Intensity is relative. General rule of thumb is if you can easily lift a weight for more than 15 reps the intensity is too low. All-Pros has progressive overload built int, so pretty much where ever you start is fine.

On the path to beast mode patnshan's Avatar
    patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lost 40 lbs in just under 5 months with dietary deficit (not too much, I actually stalled trying to go too low) and 3 day high impact aerobics with 3 day resistance training (a la P90x) a week. Diet was 85% of it I'd say. The fitness got me fit for sure, not sure it did all that much for the weight loss.

Pat
    "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them" - Lee Haney

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I've been seeing your posts for over a year now and have probably even replied to some of them - how is it that you are still at square 1?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I've been seeing your posts for over a year now and have probably even replied to some of them - how is it that you are still at square 1?

suffolk punch im new at this i have had setbacks with medications that cause me sever fatigue and savage appetite i have pressing issues with ptsd,ocd social anxeity and reguar anxeity i was loaded up with stress and psych meds im over that i have had important issues with school that cause me setbacks and i just didnt have my mind made up but im not a square 1 i was 358 4 months ago im know 328 and im going to drop 60 in 6 months my head is clear and im ready to go

even though you hate my guts lol thanks for the help you have given in the past
    Trying to make it!!!!