Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bulking season's here and InnerArmour wants to help..loggers needed for MassPeak

It's mid September and for many that means it's bulking season. We know you want to put on some mass and the good people at InnerArmour are here to help. We are seeking (2) loggers for our gainer, MassPeak. All you need to do to be considered is this: tell me why you want to try MassPeak -and- tell me what your weight gain goal is. Simple as that!

Requirements - 18+, US only - must provide at least a weekly update including diet plan - must post a final in store/forum review - if you are logging another product, you must get permission from us as well as the other company you are logging for

The only thing left to do is bulk so let's get those apps in folks!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Learning The Ins and Outs Lifeisatrial's Avatar
    Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Currently committed to logging Prefight by Infinite Labs (a preworkout). Don't think the two would affect each other but that's up to you guys to decide. Gotta ask a rep from Infinite Labs too :P.

If I don't get a chance to participate, good luck to InnerArmour and everyone else!
    "If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward"

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lifeisatrial View Post
    Currently committed to logging Prefight by Infinite Labs (a preworkout). Don't think the two would affect each other but that's up to you guys to decide. Gotta ask a rep from Infinite Labs too :P.

If I don't get a chance to participate, good luck to InnerArmour and everyone else!
    I would be fine with that if Infinite is, put in an app and ask them for the all clear.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just get the green light from Infinite and you're good to throw in an app!

Learning The Ins and Outs Lifeisatrial's Avatar
    Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    I would be fine with that if Infinite is, put in an app and ask them for the all clear.
    Alright, thanks for the all clear from InnerArmour's Side. Here is my app:

While everyone has been cutting over the summer, I have been bulking for a little under 6 months now. I have very limited experience with mass gainers and would love the chance to see if Inner Armour's Peak Mass could aid me in this. The one time I used a mass gainer, it was too thick and with an abominable flavor, I found it more difficult to choke that down than to stuff my mouth with whole foods. Hopefully I get the chance to try Inner Armour's product and form a new opinion on mass gainers!

Thank you for considering me!
    "If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward"

Alright, thanks for the all clear from InnerArmour's Side. Here is my app:

While everyone has been cutting over the summer, I have been bulking for a little under 6 months now. I have very limited experience with mass gainers and would love the chance to see if Inner Armour's Peak Mass could aid me in this. The one time I used a mass gainer, it was too thick and with an abominable flavor, I found it more difficult to choke that down than to stuff my mouth with whole foods. Hopefully I get the chance to try Inner Armour's product and form a new opinion on mass gainers!

Thank you for considering me!
    Solid first app bro!

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump,

Need some reviews, no real log required just need some updates on weight while on the product.

Bump,

Need some reviews, no real log required just need some updates on weight while on the product.
    Bump! It doesn't get easier than this. Get your apps in asap!

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suppose I can get in on this. I'm still waiting to do a RIOT log but that might not be here for a while, and if it does show up like he said I don't see what it'd hurt. With school starting I have 5 classes and don't have time to make homemade gainers like I want to. Something like this would be perfect for me as I'll be starting a legit bulk within the next week or two, but with class it's tough to get in the macros I need because I don't have time to make food or go get food as much as I'd like. I need something I can put in a shaker and take to class that doesn't take forever to make. Haven't used a mass gainer for a while now either so I'd expect to see some pretty good results since I'd easily meet macros with this stuff. Definitely In on log. Hopefully it stays BOGO or goes BOGO again so I can stock up when log is over. Currently doing a perky jerky log but that will be done pretty soon.

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

This is a perfect opportunity for both myself and for you guys at InnerArmour.

A few weeks ago I ended my recomp and began my bulk that will last through the winter. My goal at the beginning of my bulk in early September was to put on 1lb per week. Since then I have been averaging +0.5lb per week which is a little under my goal, but in the surplus nonetheless. Being a college student/athlete, my schedule is pretty intense and you have to carefully plan out each meal. I struggled the last 3 weeks to hit my macros because I was coming up short on calories by the end of the night. I even stated in my workout journal that I am in need of more calories (below). My macro goals are stated in the OP of the below link.

If chosen, I would be able to use mass peak to fill in gaps in my diet to help me hit my calorie and macronutrient goals. Since I keep close watch on my weight fluctuations any changes will be very apparent. I take pride in my logs, if you've seen any of mine before you know that I do a great job. I would be pumped to give Mass Peak a try! Goodluck to all other applicants!

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    -Been a little short on calories, I'm trying my best to eat as much as possible at every meal. My class schedule has been pretty intense, tough to find times to sit down and have a good meal. My fats have been low so I think I'm gonna start mixing in some coconut/olive oil to hit my macros and up my calories with healthy fats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156497963
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    I suppose I can get in on this. I'm still waiting to do a RIOT log but that might not be here for a while, and if it does show up like he said I don't see what it'd hurt. With school starting I have 5 classes and don't have time to make homemade gainers like I want to. Something like this would be perfect for me as I'll be starting a legit bulk within the next week or two, but with class it's tough to get in the macros I need because I don't have time to make food or go get food as much as I'd like. I need something I can put in a shaker and take to class that doesn't take forever to make. Haven't used a mass gainer for a while now either so I'd expect to see some pretty good results since I'd easily meet macros with this stuff. Definitely In on log. Hopefully it stays BOGO or goes BOGO again so I can stock up when log is over. Currently doing a perky jerky log but that will be done pretty soon.
    Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    This is a perfect opportunity for both myself and for you guys at InnerArmour.

A few weeks ago I ended my recomp and began my bulk that will last through the winter. My goal at the beginning of my bulk in early September was to put on 1lb per week. Since then I have been averaging +0.5lb per week which is a little under my goal, but in the surplus nonetheless. Being a college student/athlete, my schedule is pretty intense and you have to carefully plan out each meal. I struggled the last 3 weeks to hit my macros because I was coming up short on calories by the end of the night. I even stated in my workout journal that I am in need of more calories (below). My macro goals are stated in the OP of the below link.

If chosen, I would be able to use mass peak to fill in gaps in my diet to help me hit my calorie and macronutrient goals. Since I keep close watch on my weight fluctuations any changes will be very apparent. I take pride in my logs, if you've seen any of mine before you know that I do a great job. I would be pumped to give Mass Peak a try! Goodluck to all other applicants!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156497963
    Thank you both for those entries. Looking good in here so far!

Registered User andrewvmcdermot's Avatar
    andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Inner Armour!

First of all I want to thank you guys for this opportunity.

I have never tried a Mass Gainer before... I have always wanted to, but could never bite the bullet for the price. So this would be a tremendous experience for me
    to try presumably a great product, and hopefully continue to purchase it in the future. Over the last year I have recovered from shoulder surgery and can finally lift heavy and hard again.

I used to be around 185 during football. I am now out of high school and only weigh 170...very disappointing and down right embarrassing for me! I want to get up to at least 185 pounds by the end of this calendar year.
    I work out using a 4 day split....and track all my calorie intake and macros very closely. If chosen to log Peak Mass I would do so very accurately and to the best of my ability. I would represent Inner Amour with the highest regard.
    Once again thank you for this opportunity. I would love to try this product and start putting on the pounds!

Originally Posted by andrewvmcdermot View Post
    Hey Inner Armour!

First of all I want to thank you guys for this opportunity.

I have never tried a Mass Gainer before... I have always wanted to, but could never bite the bullet for the price. So this would be a tremendous experience for me
    to try presumably a great product, and hopefully continue to purchase it in the future. Over the last year I have recovered from shoulder surgery and can finally lift heavy and hard again.

I used to be around 185 during football. I am now out of high school and only weigh 170...very disappointing and down right embarrassing for me! I want to get up to at least 185 pounds by the end of this calendar year.
    I work out using a 4 day split....and track all my calorie intake and macros very closely. If chosen to log Peak Mass I would do so very accurately and to the best of my ability. I would represent Inner Amour with the highest regard.
    Once again thank you for this opportunity. I would love to try this product and start putting on the pounds!
    Nice entry and solid goal that I'm sure you can achieve if you work hard enough.

MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this guys! Loving the promo TT!

So what flavor choices do I have for this log?
    Competitive powerlifter
    601s/342b/700d

1643 total @ 214bw
    Usapl

Mp_Deadlifts

Registered User andrewvmcdermot's Avatar
    andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewvmcdermot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Nice entry and solid goal that I'm sure you can achieve if you work hard enough.
    Thanks man! I plan on it! One day at a time

finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000) finns03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oooh sexy tub! I'd be all n this had I not tied my hands with another (albeit great) logging opportunity. Good luck and get on this shizz folks!

Originally Posted by MPennacchia View Post

We're giving away the 8.8 lb tub so any of the flavors are available: Chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, cookies and cream, strawberry, vanilla

Originally Posted by finns03 View Post
    Oooh sexy tub! I'd be all n this had I not tied my hands with another (albeit great) logging opportunity. Good luck and get on this shizz folks!
    Thanks for the support!

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Count me in! I will be running a log for a pre-workout and ZMA bedtime product "stack" if it okay with you guys. I usually have ZMA and a pre-workout in my supplementation year round anyway, but I will just be using SNAC's product line this time around. There are 2 main reasons that I want to try MassPeak: the first reason is because I have tried several QUALITY gainers - Dymatize, Muscletech, Universal, CytoSport, etc...- and I want to see what makes this one different. I was very satisfied with all of the others, ESPECIALLY the Muscletech MassTech and I think this could be a good competition.

The second reason is because I am a very busy man these days. I try to pre-cook all of my meals and I have a huge lunchbox that I take everywhere, but my main problem is time. I have a 14 month old son who is AWESOME but very busy! My wife and I are also expecting another along the way and she gets very sick while she is pregnant. I am not looking for sympathy haha, but it just goes to show you that on top of my already crazy daily schedule, adding in taking care of sick wifey and son as soon as I get home, can make something as simple as a weight gainer shake a lifesaver!!!

Normally I just throw some quick oats in a Ziplock bag with 2 scoops of whey and use that as my weight gainer, but this would be way more convenient and probably taste better too.

Currently I am floating between 201-202, but my goal is to bulk for about 8 months and gain as much lean muscle as possible. My target is to be at about 225 by the end of May when the little one arrives! That should put me at a little over 1lb per week, which I might have to tone back if I notice too much fat gain.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would be very excited to try MassPeak, it looks like a great formula and Ive never tried anything from Inner Armour before. My goal is a slow clean bulk to put as much weight on as possible with minimal BF increase as possible. I currently weigh 165, so far in my gains I have seen an increase from 160 lbs since the beginning of August. I do currently log my diet and would be willing to post it along with weight, before, and after pics.

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great apps so far....MOAR!
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inner Armour Reps - How do you guys like this stuff?!?!? Favorite flavor? Mixability? Profile? :-) I had to ask.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

Originally Posted by bdillingham5 View Post
    Inner Armour Reps - How do you guys like this stuff?!?!? Favorite flavor? Mixability? Profile? :-) I had to ask.
    I've only tried chocolate peanut butter so far and I love it!

SpecialK959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would be awesome to try mass peak. I only weigh 131 lbs and would love to get to at least 140-145 before spring.

Originally Posted by MPennacchia View Post

Hey bortha! How'd that SES stack turn out for ya?!?!?!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    We're giving away the 8.8 lb tub so any of the flavors are available: Chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, cookies and cream, strawberry, vanilla
    nice!!! cookies n cream and choc pb are awesome!!! keep those entries coming in fellas
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bdillingham5 View Post
    I can speak for me..cookies n cream and choc pb are fantastic...I love the profile, I take mine with milk never had any issues with mixing on my end.
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

Bump,

8.8 lbs of quality weight gainer and its in the new slick IA packaging

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump,
    8.8 lbs of quality weight gainer and its in the new slick IA packaging
    That's a lot..

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    That's a lot..
    We're generous folk over here at IA!