siddhant2895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Kindly critique my diet.

I've read the sticky "For Anyone with a "Critique My Diet" Question..." before creating this thread.

Anyways I'm 18yrs old 6ft 1in tall weigh 172lbs and around 20% (±2%) BF.

Goal: I'm planning to shed my excess BF before I go on a clean bulk. Would like to get to about 10-12% BF.

I train 4 times a week. Cardio, LISS 35-40mins, once a week.

Please check the attachments for what I've planned my diet to look like.

I'd appreciate if you guys could give me your feedback and suggestions. Ohh and I'm an ovo lacto vegetarian.

Thanks a ton!
    Attached Images

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    34g of fat??

No

Read the stickies again please

hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your diet don't have enough real food ! Eat some beef, chicken, turkey... And eat some fat you should be getting at least 80g of fat for your weight.

Alright my bad with the fat. Hadnt really read that sticky.

Anyways lets say I bump up my daily fat to 80g then my total calories jump to 2100+. So do I cut back on carbs then? I remember reading cutting back aggressively on carbs early on would result in making it more difficult to lose fat later on and cutting the carbs down would help at that time.

Appreciate it!

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    34g of fat??

No

Read the stickies again please

"Ohh and I'm an ovo lacto vegetarian."

Did you even read, bro?

Originally Posted by hknewbie View Post
    Your diet don't have enough real food ! Eat some beef, chicken, turkey... And eat some fat you should be getting at least 80g of fat for your weight.

hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hknewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by siddhant2895 View Post
    "Ohh and I'm an ovo lacto vegetarian."

Did you even read, bro?
    I did miss that part

Eat more whole eggs then it will up your fat intake too. You can reduce your protein too 0.86g/lbs of body weight is enough if you want to be safe take 1g/lbs.