Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face WoW/vanilla WoW players - think back to your very first time(s) playing wow

dfw you cast your first spell
    dfw DING for the first time
    dfw see another player for first time
    dfw the sound of getting your first whisper
    dfw you have your first world pvp battle
    dfw everything in the world use to immerse you into a magical world like no other, but now it's just another ****ty game

when will it be mine turn for these feels again??

not sure if it was because i started vanilla when i was 10 or what but STRONG FUKN FEELS GUISE.. it was magical

it's not even rose tinted glasses, those were legit the good ol days'.. the golden days

a vid for the feels

(no homo)
    Last edited by REZAA; 09-17-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

http://www.mixcloud.com/moesom/hard-techno/

http://www.mixcloud.com/moesom/dark-techno-megamix/

vocal - http://www.mixcloud.com/moesom/dj-moes0m-peaking-voices/

hardstyle - http://soundcloud.com/djrezaa/epic-melodic-hardstyle-mix

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tfw auto attacking bosses for the first 3 hours i played constantly dying wondering what the **** was going on. tfw i had no idea their were spells you could use

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tfw you got good at warsong gulch before anyone else and were dominating noobs and making your name famous and feared. good old days.
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

Not bulking, just fat AryanManmoreBDD's Avatar
    AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AryanManmoreBDD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tauren Druid, running around in the green.
    Nature oh yeah
    Enter Thunderbluff
    fuuaark I'll never leave my chair again

REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    tfw auto attacking bosses for the first 3 hours i played constantly dying wondering what the **** was going on. tfw i had no idea their were spells you could use
    know that feel
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My friends and I used to spend days just killing alliance in Southshore, only to leave when AV pops up. Gaming experience of my life, nothing will top it.
    Misc BJJ Crew

Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont think i will ever have these feels again

Originally Posted by AryanManmoreBDD View Post
    Tauren Druid, running around in the green.
    Nature oh yeah
    Enter Thunderbluff
    fuuaark I'll never leave my chair again
    man dat nature was epic
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those were the good days fellas

Originally Posted by Ultraviolence View Post
    My friends and I used to spend days just killing alliance in Southshore, only to leave when AV pops up. Gaming experience of my life, nothing will top it.
    sad thing is 99% of IRL things won't top it either, even if they do you won't be getting those feels on the daily for 8hrs straight
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Strong this - doing the mailbox jump to get up on the roof. I cried after Cata and saw that it was in ruins - seriously, I typed /cry. Southshore was my favorite area to PvP.

/join worlddefense

"Tarren Mill is under attack"

Fuk dat Southshore is dead!!!

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i still remember my main char Barglados on Spirestone when he dinged 40 i stayed up til like 2am just to finish, then i got my first mount

Airborne guild met this cute chick im friends on ******** with still, her mom was the GM

then my new main Cuddlykill gnome rogue just ganking ALL DAY in stv and darkwood when he was lower lvl

then AV queues were the place to go gank, just guarding a flag all by myself the whole game trolling em with Distract and sap

then the flying mounts came and ganking was even more possible
    hngggghhh
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I played it and soon realised it was for the younger whinier gamers who had never actually played an online game before

game was handed to people on a plate it was so easy and you *******s think its something special

the games hasn't changed much, YOU HAVE!
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    i still remember my main char Barglados on Spirestone when he dinged 40 i stayed up til like 2am just to finish, then i got my first mount

Airborne guild met this cute chick im friends on ******** with still, her mom was the GM

then my new main Cuddlykill gnome rogue just ganking ALL DAY in stv and darkwood when he was lower lvl

then the flying mounts came and ganking was even more possible
    hngggghhh
    pics
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Biggest feel was when i saw a lvl 40 with blues and thought he looked awesome and he handed me a lvl 8 2h sword for my paladin

allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lol if u tried that on me i would have wrecked u dead fukkin srs

but the best world pvp was for sure black rock mountain before MC raids pre BWL days ....dem feels, brb few 40 man raids a side massive battle

b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    those were the days. brb raiding at a friends house when his mom calls for dinner. His parents being strict as fuk i had to go and afk in the middle of AQ40 at huhuran. Typically the gloves dropped for my druid which i wanted for weeks and they go to a trial. GG

or raiding ZG in an internet cafe (later in time Karazhan) best time of my life

Originally Posted by tanajerner View Post
    I played it and soon realised it was for the younger whinier gamers who had never actually played an online game before

game was handed to people on a plate it was so easy and you *******s think its something special

the games hasn't changed much, YOU HAVE!
    it was something special because for many people it was their first real gaming experience, specially mmorpg

this is why we as a majority, perceived it as amazing
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

Originally Posted by MrMcgaw View Post
    Biggest feel was when i saw a lvl 40 with blues and thought he looked awesome and he handed me a lvl 8 2h sword for my paladin
    fuark just remember when some high level guy randomly traded me 1gold and i felt like i literally won the lottery AMPED as fuk cuz
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i remember.. sigh. doubt those feels will ever come again. i was part of IMMORTALITY guild which was basically the best in my server.
    Age 32
    BJJ : Purple belt (RGA)
    judo/wrestling: yellow
    Muay Thai: North jersey Muay thai

Ron Paul 2012

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by allnatty View Post
    lol if u tried that on me i would have wrecked u dead fukkin srs
    Many tried to hook us in the gabber but we always got our revenge, our coordination was so effective we even became gladiators for a couple of seasons during the Burning Crusade.

Now I don't even talk to these goddamn people anymore. Life happens.
    Misc BJJ Crew

AlwaysMiscing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Killing hogger for the first time, back when you needed a big ass group.

Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000) Tip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -first rank 13 hunter on server (Uldum)
    -owning noobs all day errday in pvp

damn i miss those days. will never get those feels again

Originally Posted by b1gsm0ke View Post
    those were the days. brb raiding at a friends house when his mom calls for dinner. His parents being strict as fuk i had to go and afk in the middle of AQ40 at huhuran. Typically the gloves dropped for my druid which i wanted for weeks and they go to a trial. GG

or raiding ZG in an internet cafe (later in time Karazhan) best time of my life
    how do we get those magical feels again brah? is such a thing even possible? ive tried many things but nothing competes
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

anonymous
    i cant handle all these feels

srs

best time of my life.. being a t6.5 resto shaman in TBC.. We were the only guild we'd constantly be getting spammed whispers and invites because how famous we were

b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by REZAA View Post
    how do we get those magical feels again brah? is such a thing even possible? ive tried many things but nothing competes
    theres no way to get those feels again sadly brah, ive tried private servers n **** but it just isnt the same. Too bad u took the time and game for granted back then. But u can reminisce on the memories u have which will forever be apart of u and be proud of that

wasted so much time on this game, but i would do it all again. it was the best virtual reality to escape into

Originally Posted by Raven2392 View Post
    i cant handle all these feels

srs

best time of my life.. being a t6.5 resto shaman in TBC.. We were the only guild we'd constantly be getting spammed whispers and invites because how famous we were
    many people agree it really was the best time of their life no stress no responsibilities just pure WoW magic, even non-fa's, successful people.. I find that a bit sad, since we can never go back and capture those feels again
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TFW you create a character and run for about 5 minutes to do a quest, tell yourself this is huge where the fuk am I, and hearth back to the start.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I remember not understanding need or greed, and just hitting need all the time because I didn't want to be greedy. Strong rage was seen that day.

nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My body is shutting down from these feels.

I remember my first character was a night elf hunter, got to level 30 and got ganked by a Tauren Druid. Proceeded to delete night elf and re roll tauren druid. I remember the first time I encountered the horde at level 10. Could not fathom the feels of exploration mixed with the anxiety of a pvp server.

Never again will a game provide so many feels and entertainment. Its been 4-5 years since I played and still no game has come close to the fun.