leighton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Olympus Health Protein ?

Looking for help with what protein to take. I want to bulk up this winter ready for summer ! I need help on what protein to take as i have only been training for a little while with no supplements! I have seen a company called OlympusHealth ? Does anyone know them ? They are selling their 5kg tub of protein for £29.99 ! What do you reckon this is like? Im not fussed on the taste as ill just down the stuff but i want something that works (obviously) and it has to be cheap as im only 19 and can't afford to be buying a **** load of food !!! Please tell me if this is any good before i order it !

Thanks Guys !

breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    naw its a no go! full of soya protein, i was writing the company asking how much soya was in it, they told me they dont know and its in testing, i asked a few weeks later and they blocked me, definitely hiding their contents of it, i bought one already, tastes and mixes awful as well, im dying to finish it and get some actual whey
    of course you f***king can, just go do it!