Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 411 lbs
    leighton1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit leighton1994's BodySpace

Cool Olympus Health Protein ?

Looking for help with what protein to take. I want to bulk up this winter ready for summer ! I need help on what protein to take as i have only been training for a little while with no supplements! I have seen a company called OlympusHealth ? Does anyone know them ? They are selling their 5kg tub of protein for £29.99 ! What do you reckon this is like? Im not fussed on the taste as ill just down the stuff but i want something that works (obviously) and it has to be cheap as im only 19 and can't afford to be buying a **** load of food !!! Please tell me if this is any good before i order it !

Thanks Guys !

Stats: 5'8", 161 lbs
    breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) breakbuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit breakbuilder's BodySpace
    naw its a no go! full of soya protein, i was writing the company asking how much soya was in it, they told me they dont know and its in testing, i asked a few weeks later and they blocked me, definitely hiding their contents of it, i bought one already, tastes and mixes awful as well, im dying to finish it and get some actual whey
    of course you f***king can, just go do it!