gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

USN 19 Anabol Testo inducer Capsules - side effects

Hi folks,

sorry if this has already been asked or if this is on the wrong section.

Can usn 19 testo inducer tablets shrink your testicles and penis?.

I know this is probably a stupid question but i have been told they wont as they are an inducer and also been told by someone else they will.

I am really confused and want to know before taking them.

thanks for your help.

David

charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL...

nothing will shrink your penis... That is a myth.

Testicles on the other hand....

Anyway.. I just looked up the ingredients in those capsules and no, they won't impact your testicles. Honestly, I wouldn't waste your money on bull**** supplements like those.

Go and buy some steaks.

gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by charlesryan View Post
    LOL...

Anyway.. I just looked up the ingredients in those capsules and no, they won't impact your testicles. Honestly, I wouldn't waste your money on bull**** supplements like those.

Go and buy some steaks.
    Hi mate thanks for your help panic now over haha

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by charlesryan View Post
    LOL...

Go and buy some steaks.
    extended periods of low testosterone levels can cause genitalia shrinkage
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ala12uk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gonzo1986 View Post
    Hi folks,

sorry if this has already been asked or if this is on the wrong section.

Can usn 19 testo inducer tablets shrink your testicles and penis?.

I know this is probably a stupid question but i have been told they wont as they are an inducer and also been told by someone else they will.

I am really confused and want to know before taking them.

thanks for your help.

David
    Natural test boosters should not shrink your testicles
    and should not decrease your sperm count
    actually the oposite
    because those products ENCOURAGE your testicles to work harder and generate more test
    opposed to enjectable test, which causes your testicles not to work, because anyway you got your test shot from outside. this in turn impacts both the size and the sperm count