Discodave1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HRT Solo - Swapping Out Exercises - Review Please

Hey all,

Total newbie here! Planning to start the solo HRT next week. Just getting prepared. Was going through all four workout schedules and i can't do some of the sets due to not having the machinery. I have done a bit of research and have swapped out all the ones i need to. Could some of the more experienced guys cast an eye over the changes and keep me right.

Current equipment;

Bench
    Barbell
    Dumbells
    Mutligym - leg extension, pull down, pec flyes, press. I have the wide bar attachment, rope pull down attachment & the single hand cable pull.

Changes;

Workout 1 - All good

Workout 2 -

leg press changes to lunges
    Hack Squat to Barbell Squat
    Reverse hack squat to front squat
    lying leg curl to stiff legged dead lift

Workout 3 - All good

Workout 4 -

Seated row to single arm dumbbell row
    t-bar row to Bent barbell row
    Calf raise on machine to standing dumbbell calf raise

Basically just need to know that all the items I have swapped will be working the same things and i'm not overworking one muscle. Open to other suggestions with other replacements as well.

Thanks in advance!

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Discodave1 View Post
    Hey all,

Total newbie here! Planning to start the solo HRT next week. Just getting prepared. Was going through all four workout schedules and i can't do some of the sets due to not having the machinery. I have done a bit of research and have swapped out all the ones i need to. Could some of the more experienced guys cast an eye over the changes and keep me right.

Current equipment;

Bench
    Barbell
    Dumbells
    Mutligym - leg extension, pull down, pec flyes, press. I have the wide bar attachment, rope pull down attachment & the single hand cable pull.

Changes;

Workout 1 - All good

Workout 2 -

leg press changes to lunges
    Hack Squat to Barbell Squat
    Reverse hack squat to front squat - SLDL here
    lying leg curl to stiff legged dead lift - DB leg curls here lying face down on bench

Workout 3 - All good

Workout 4 -

Seated row to single arm dumbbell row
    t-bar row to Bent barbell row
    Calf raise on machine to standing dumbbell calf raise

Basically just need to know that all the items I have swapped will be working the same things and i'm not overworking one muscle. Open to other suggestions with other replacements as well.

Thanks in advance!
    Hey brother. I added a couple notes to your leg day. Everything else looks fine. Best of luck.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

Discodave1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback bro! Much appreciated!

Started day one tonight, will post a log up later!