halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Need cardio suggestions

Hi all,

Currently been doing 531 Boring but Big template for the past few months and loving it. A fantastic routine, I've increased on all my lifts and I've gotten bigger as well.

With my added size, I've found my stomach to get bigger as well... not sure why, I eat pretty healthily.. I have a few beers here and there, nothing extravagant.. I'm thinking I need to add some cardio into my routine.

Jim Wendler suggests to do hill runs and sledge pulls, etc.. I only have access to an elliptical machine at my house and I'd rather do cardio on my off days (3 days a week) or maybe in the mornings before work?

Should I do the 30 minutes of decent elliptical work or should I make some sort of circuit with burpees and jumping jacks that I can do in the mornings?

Would love some help on this, thank you