leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000)

Rachel McLish at age 58

She is my inspiration . She represents for us 50 plus ladies.
    Attached Images

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Back in the day she and Cory Everson really piqued my interest in bb'ing. She looks fantastic.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn!
    Started lifting: April 2013

PRs: SQ: 140 | DL: 140 | BP (incline): 65

Patience when you have nothing and attitude when you have everything are two things that define you.

malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow...she looks great. There's hope for me.

Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can honestly say she looks better than me at 35! Very inspirational!
    "If you don't like it, don't look!!"

anonymous
    I remember seeing her pics years ago when she was competing, and thinking how fabulous (and unattainable) her look was! It is so good to see her now, looking better than ever

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    K, I needed to see that. She looks amazing. Lol, I'm constantly going on to my BF and kids about how I'll be damned, no way in hell am I getting all frumpy no matter my age. I'm going to be the fittest old lady ever .

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    K, I needed to see that. She looks amazing. Lol, I'm constantly going on to my BF and kids about how I'll be damned, no way in hell am I getting all frumpy no matter my age. I'm going to be the fittest old lady ever .
    That's what I always say too! V. inspiring Op Thanks for sharing Embedded.

☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great body
    Ok, now he was close
    Tried to domesticate you
    But you're an animal
    Baby, it's in your nature

Meow!