linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Looking for a personal trainer or help creating a workout/nutrition program tailored

to me. I'll be the first to admit. I'm a fitness newb. I was looking at the pictures taken a few months ago. It was my wife and I releasing balloons for our son who passed away at four days old. His name is Andre. I'm really grateful we have his brother here though Liam. I was disgusted by the way I looked.

I have that skinny fat look. I weigh 185 pounds and 5'7" tall. Gut and a fat head. I want to be in shape so I don't get out of breath when playing with my son in the future and look good because it's a confidence booster and I can finally feel good about going shopping for myself. I want to be ripped!

I know nothing about fitness. What works and what doesn't. I went to my local Barnes & Noble the other day to look at the fitness books. So much to pick from and the stuff on the Internet is all over the place.

I have a busy schedule coming up. Full time job Monday through Friday 3:30 to Midnight and will be going to school online. I did just sign up for the gym that is a 5 minute drive from my house.

So basically looking for a good recommendation on either an affordable personal trainer or customized workout/nutrition plan that is customized for myself. I can pay someone for that workout/nutrition plan.

By the way I live in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What about you spend sometime reading? Go ahead to the nutrition and workout stickies. Read them up, and come up with your plan.

No one is going to spoon feed you. If you want to a hire a PT, do that at your gym, but I assure you that most likely the information you find here will get you way better results.
    Any post I make should not be taken seriously.

I drew the duck blue. KakeJelly's Avatar
    KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many times a week do you plan to head to the gym, and how long do you hope each session to last for?

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The info here in DeterminedNoob's list is enough to get started on a solid beginner program, and construct a nutrition plan: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151032123

linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cranz View Post
    What about you spend sometime reading? Go ahead to the nutrition and workout stickies. Read them up, and come up with your plan.

No one is going to spoon feed you. If you want to a hire a PT, do that at your gym, but I assure you that most likely the information you find here will get you way better results.
    You're absolutely right. I would have gotten a personal trainer but they charge $300 at my gym!! I can't afford that. Thank you everyone else for the information and the links provided. Time for me to start some reading and researching.