Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Weight loss slow,how to really get down former 300lb crew give me a plan

ok im eating at a deficit 2049 calories a day,im doing 30-60 minutes of cardio a day and its really boring walking on the treadmill i did run all pros first cycle but stopped it might be me i just felt i was not progressing but will start back up today i will run the first cycle again with heavier weight a 10lb increase,my question to you guys especially to the former 300 crew im down from 354 to 329 but i feel i should be down more with the time i put it in how should i approach working out should i just lift 5 days a week and do cardio here and there or should i just do my 30-60 cardio a day and lift 3 days a week im looking for a 5-6 lb weight drop each week but its its more like 2-3 every 2 weeks.how should i reset at 329lbs to get down to 290 for my first goal i was down 307 earlier this year but medication made me gain it back im now off and making slow progress but people say im looking way better then i did they say my face is shrinking and like my fat has shifted.
    Trying to make it!!!!

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weight loss is a simple formula of burning more calories than you take in. So you can drop your total intake a bit more or do more cardio.
    If your goal is to lose weight...specifically talking about the scale... I would concentrate most of my efforts on cardio... perhaps a bit more than "walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes." Pick up the pace a bit...maybe add some stairmaster.
    Congrats on losing 25 pounds! Be patient.... you'll get there in time.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think its just going to take time an patience. I wasn't 300lbs, but I have dropped 50 lbs at a rate of 1-2 pounds per week. I wish I could have taken it off faster, but there are limitations. Keep doing what you're doing. Eat in a deficit and lift as hard as you can. You may not make rapid progress on a lifting program, but that is expected since you are losing weight. That's doesn't mean you should stop though. All-Pros is a great program to run.

For cardio, maybe find something more interesting. Something I've like doing is shooting a basket ball then run it down anytime you miss. Or bounce it off the backboard at an angle, run it down turn and shoot. You gotta find something that keeps you interested. Maybe walk outside instead on the treadmill. I hate the treadmill BTW.

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also, 5-6 lbs a week is completely unrealistic. That would require your caloric intake to be 2500 calories below maintenance every day. Unless you were eating in excess of 5000 calories each and every day while maintaining your weight you won't be able to achieve that kind of deficit.