Thread: Eggs

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eggs

I'm so into my egg whites & the last week or so been using them more to help my protein intake as i wanna cut down on the shakes a bit. Problem is since I've upped my eggs I've not been regular - sorry not an easy topic lol! Is this the egg whites and will this pass (excuse the pun) as my body gets more used to it?
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!

TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not sure if its the increase in eggs, but I have heard that when you increase your protein intake it can cause the problem you have described. Did you just increase your eggs but are still consuming the same amount of protein each day? Or more protein each day? Here is a link that says a little on protein but not eggs specifically. Hope it helps!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/54...-constipation/
    Love to LIFT :)

www.iwantmore.com.au - for free exercise videos
    www.proteinpowderforwomensite.com - for free info on protein

Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dalkristel View Post
    I'm so into my egg whites & the last week or so been using them more to help my protein intake as i wanna cut down on the shakes a bit. Problem is since I've upped my eggs I've not been regular - sorry not an easy topic lol! Is this the egg whites and will this pass (excuse the pun) as my body gets more used to it?
    Its a common thing, just fart away and make sure nobody is around you cause this **** SMELLS. It happens when you have too much protein and too little fiber. So you can reduce this by eating more fiber, drinking (way) more water (do this anyway) and eating more vegetables aim for 30 gr. of fiber a day. Oh yeah, also Grean Tea is supposed to help.
    always mirrin zyzz

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aha so that's your protein farts in the gym?

I know what you mean though. I eat prunes....

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ha ha actually I don't have a fart problem just blocked up lol still eating same protein amount just in different ways. Will get some more fibre in tho more greens and drink even more water lol thanks girls 💪

Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My GI says the best thing is a serving of All Bran every single day. It's 1/2 cup and 80 calories. It's the perfect all natural solution. Add some fruit and milk and you've got yourself a decent snack.

Originally Posted by Running2live View Post
    My GI says the best thing is a serving of All Bran every single day. It's 1/2 cup and 80 calories. It's the perfect all natural solution. Add some fruit and milk and you've got yourself a decent snack.
    Ooh sounds yummy will try that thanks!

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Running2live View Post
    I tried that... It had the opposite effect.... There's such a thing as too much fibre lol :-0

jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Eggs

youll be fine.....
    prove those fols wrong.....

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Massive amounts of protein give me the opposite effect too, but if you're kinda backed up take a couple doses of NO Xplode and I promise your original problem will go away, lol. In all seriousness I think finding the right amount of fiber intake for your body would solve that problem, will probably take some trial and error.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stay out of elevators...hehehe

yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Massive amounts of protein give me the opposite effect too, but if you're kinda backed up take a couple doses of NO Xplode and I promise your original problem will go away, lol. In all seriousness I think finding the right amount of fiber intake for your body would solve that problem, will probably take some trial and error.
    Lol, probably turns into YES Xplode after a few doses.
    Hey, you guise.

yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're probably lacking a sufficient amount of fiber in your diet--that's all.
    I do whole eggs . . . why waste half of the protein plus micronutrients?
    Hey, you guise.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yrot21 View Post
    Lol, probably turns into YES Xplode after a few doses.
    Heehee, I was unaware when I first started taking that years ago. Was driving to the gym, got halfway there, and uh oh, realized a Level 10 Bathroom Emergency was upon me. (This warrants speeding, violently shoving people out of your way, and screaming like an ape in heat if it helps you hold on.) Sped to gym, ran da fuk in there with keys and gym bag still in car lulz, and rampaged that bathroom. Thank god that gym had individual bathrooms/showers and no one was in there at the time. Destroyed it in said bathroom, then was all pokerface.jpg as I walked back out to the car to get my gym gear and keys.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heehee, I was unaware when I first started taking that years ago. Was driving to the gym, got halfway there, and uh oh, realized a Level 10 Bathroom Emergency was upon me. (This warrants speeding, violently shoving people out of your way, and screaming like an ape in heat if it helps you hold on.) Sped to gym, ran da fuk in there with keys and gym bag still in car lulz, and rampaged that bathroom. Thank god that gym had individual bathrooms/showers and no one was in there at the time. Destroyed it in said bathroom, then was all pokerface.jpg as I walked back out to the car to get my gym gear and keys.
    Awesome story, LOL! Would rep those explosive bowels of peace, but on forever spread
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

. Too funny!! Level 10. I have an (ahem) plumbing problem solved by Miralax.

Repped.

speedy740 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lol

This is the cutest conversation between strangers I have ever read on here!☺️💩🙊

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by speedy740 View Post
    This is the cutest conversation between strangers I have ever read on here!☺️����
    It's a proven fact that talking about SH!T/farts/etc actually causes world peace. Brings us all onto the same slovenly playing field.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Ha Ha what have I started.... !

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tis the poop which binds us...
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281