Bigfootlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to achieve male model type of body?

Im talking about lean and athletic look.Im 6'1 and 133lbs my jean size is 29.Im an ectomorph i guess.I want to get abs and some definition on my body.Should i do cardio?Or sit ups and push ups are enough for me?I dont want to gain too much size i like to look skinny with visible packs and athletic body.Oh and i cant find a exercice to workout my adonis muscles.How do i get adonis belt?Im really new to bodybuilding thing.I hope someone can help me here

Thankful for my gratitude TomNotNatalie's Avatar
    TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get a gym membership, work out, lift heavy **** and eat a lot more.

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to look like a typical male model then you probably can just skip the gym membership altogether. Just be skinny and you're already there.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tinocob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NewbieX2 View Post
    If you want to look like a typical male model then you probably can just skip the gym membership altogether. Just be skinny and you're already there.
    ^Thisss
    Bench: 200x1 (meh)
    Squat: 350x1
    Deadlift: 375x1

It's only when we're pushed to our absolute limits then we can truly shine!

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup, and just stop eating for a while too

That eating disorder look that makes womens panties wet

dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsb45acp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Consult some of the girls at your school on purging techniques. Just saying.

00pwn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    depends on what kind of model..

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    By model I assume you're talking about some David Gandy chit, rather than some skinny as fuark and eating disorder cheekbones chit.

To get from where you are now to David Gandy mode you're going to have to gain a lot of size, so start eating a considerable calorie surplus and hit the weights hard. Do HIIT a couple times a week.

Chest is everything. Legs not even once.

Day 1 Chest
    Day 2 Shoulders
    Day 3 HIIT and rest
    Day 4 Chest
    Day 5 Arms and Back
    Day 6 Abs and practice your serious yet sexy half smile
    Day 7 HIIT and rest

Don't even think about doing legs.

My goal is model type of body cause my body type is just like them i dont think im good looking like them.But it seems like all i have to do is situps and pushups.Cause im already really skinny and i dint have any eating disorders i do drink lots of beers,coke and eat fast food however my body just gets taller and skinnier.

Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    model = good think chest and defined abs

Imsmallok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, if you want that you're going to actually need to put in some work

I would like to post my photo here but i dont have enough posts and i think you guys are going to make fun of my skinny body

Registered User noodlesfromhell's Avatar
    noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for the moment just eat everything in sight and train heavy
    getting my protein through a venflon 24/7 so i don't go catabolic crew

not gonna make it crew

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bigfootlol View Post
    My goal is model type of body cause my body type is just like them i dont think im good looking like them.But it seems like all i have to do is situps and pushups.Cause im already really skinny and i dint have any eating disorders i do drink lots of beers,coke and eat fast food however my body just gets taller and skinnier.
    Fashion models like Gandy and others are like 6'0-6'2 and 170-185lbs lean.

You've got a lot of weight to gain bro. Bulk to 190 (That will take you a good 3 years), then cut. Then you can look like Gandy.

Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maxt0r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    by lifting hard and taking a multi