Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingYing View Post
    /thread

I love how every time there is a big fight everyone think's there a ****ing expert on boxing..

Floyd is the greatest of this era, anybody that knows anything about boxing knew Canelo had no chance unless he finished it early which was a long shot to begin with..

The people that talk **** on Floyd have no idea what they're talking about.. It's like watching ****ing Golf one time in your life when there is a big event and trying to talk about who is good and comment on it.
    this is exactly my point you fukking moron. I rarely even watch boxing and turn it on full well knowing it's going to be an absolute massacre.

Originally Posted by Snine View Post
    Here's a tip for the next Mayweather fight then. Place a huge bet on Mayweather, like atleast $500 to 1k. I guarantee you'll enjoy every second of the beat down then and won't be disappointed at the end of the night lol.
    If i had the money I definitely would've, and i will do that if i have money for his next one lol. Dude is just too smart outside of the ring to even get in there with someone that poses a real threat imo

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    haters gonna hate. Canelo is garbage.
    wat

canelo is a beast

just too young for a legend like mayweather

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know 2 years ago I actually considered the haters when Mayweather knocked out Ortiz, though they had a good point, but now the haters both sound retarded and like they haven't watched a bout of boxing outside of this fight in the first place

I still think Canelo is going to come up big in the future. he's young, and has already wiped up everyone older except for the reigning champ.

But floyd, floyd surpassed most of his other fights. Dude is straight killing it. Either way, it was a decent night of boxing but I lost my shirt over the Garcia match.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000) Dang3rZone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post
    I don't know, like i said i'm not a huge boxing fan.. just commenting on floyd's most recent fights that i've watched
    You stupid phuck, you shouldn\t have even made this thread. You're not a boxing fan so you dont see the intangibles in a fight. All you see is what the media feeds you before a fight.

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Dumbass. Canelo is damn good, it was crazy how bad Floyd was able to make him look.
    THIS.

Repped for life my brotha.

Watch the interview Canelo gave right after the fight. He said it himself, he couldnt HIT Mayweather. And last time I checked, if you cant hit your opponent in a boxing fight, youre going to lose.

fuark on recharge, will hit you up though bro

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have to live with who he fights, he's a small guy so he can only fight guys his size. It wouldn't be fair to have him go up in weight class.
    I never try anything I just do it!

NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NumbNutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What isn't there to hate about mayweather? he's boring and acts like a complete *******

Platinum Member AlwaysInZenMode's Avatar
    AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mayweather can only fight Pacman and with the performance he put up today, I don't see Pac having a chance what so ever against Floyd. He is the best in todays time. He effortlessly defeated Marquez, the same guy that Manny has been having trouble with for the past four fights.

It's over with and if Danny moves up to 147 to fight Mayweather, he'll face the same fate as Canelo. BTW, Canelo and Danny Garcia would be a good fight to watch.

-JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lightedshadows View Post
    The only real fight that will ever occur between floyd and someone else is pacman.
    Pacman was the only obvious one to even be thought to match Mayweather. Everyone wanted this fight. So why in the fukk would he "jump" to fight, when he could drag it along, building the demand fight after fight? He was smart to wait it out. It is too bad Pac got distracted and fukked up....
    -Virtue is its own reward

-Survived misc outage 2022 crew
    -My old username (Johnez) did not survive outage :-(

anonymous

Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elfishpresly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    So you want Mayweather to fight a lightweight? Surely no one will discredit him for doing that.
    Hes already fought at that level before though. Gamboa is undefeated as well. Im sure it would be a good fight if both come to terms on what weight class they'll fight at

KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is exactly my point you fukking moron. I rarely even watch boxing and turn it on full well knowing it's going to be an absolute massacre.

Then how the **** are you going to comment on how "real" his opponents are.. you "fukking moron"

You're a complete and utter retard who knows nothing about boxing, watches one event because it has hype behind it and now want to sit down and talk about it like you're ****ing Barbra Walters

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elfishpresly View Post
    Hes already fought at that level before though. Gamboa is undefeated as well. Im sure it would be a good fight if both come to terms on what weight class they'll fight at
    Yeah in 2004, Mayweather wouldn't make lightweight anymore. Floyd is pretty ripped at 150 now, so the fight wouldn't happen unless Gamboa goes on a dreamer bulk.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dang3rZone View Post
    You stupid phuck, you shouldn\t have even made this thread. You're not a boxing fan so you dont see the intangibles in a fight. All you see is what the media feeds you before a fight.

THIS.

Repped for life my brotha.

Watch the interview Canelo gave right after the fight. He said it himself, he couldnt HIT Mayweather. And last time I checked, if you cant hit your opponent in a boxing fight, youre going to lose.

fuark on recharge, will hit you up though bro
    why am i even responding to this? read your own post champ, you contradict yourself

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aesthetic69ibby View Post
    de la hoya ? mosley? alvarez? castillo?
    First two
    at the end of the career,

Alvarez
    not a proven fighter ... hyped to the max and if you know about boxing you know what I mean with proven...

Castillo who ?
    LOL

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    Have to live with who he fights, he's a small guy so he can only fight guys his size. It wouldn't be fair to have him go up in weight class.
    He already jumps up weight classes just to find opponents. Can never satisfy people I guess.

No clue who he is going to end up fighting next

Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even pay attention to boxing and I can easily say OP is a phking moron.

You don't become the highest paid boxer in history by fighting no-namers.
    My life feels like a never ending journey of fighting morons.. every single day.

~Positive Realist~
    *there is such a thing as a positive realist crew*
    *Nice guy crew*
    *Friendly dude crew*

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    how much money was he paid for that event?

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5thdimension View Post
    you arent skilled at spelling.

Then how the **** are you going to comment on how "real" his opponents are.. you "fukking moron"

You're a complete and utter retard who knows nothing about boxing, watches one event because it has hype behind it and now want to sit down and talk about it like you're ****ing Barbra Walters
    the level of stupid on this forum is mind blowing

it doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out that canelo is not a real opponent, he's 23, relatively inexperienced, and the only thing he has going for him is a great record that's made up of fights that aren't exactly spectacular.

meanwhile, anyone who's watched even one of mayweather's fights knows the guy is an amazing boxer. A retarded monkey could have called this fight

i think you're personally upset because I don't know jack shiit about boxing and still could've called the result of this fight a mile away.

edit: lol at your neg, you mad yet brah?

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    Lol @ you not knowing mayweather went up in weight class for this fight.

Originally Posted by AlwaysInZenMode View Post
    Mayweather can only fight Pacman and with the performance he put up today, I don't see Pac having a chance what so ever against Floyd. He is the best in todays time. He effortlessly defeated Marquez, the same guy that Manny has been having trouble with for the past four fights.

It's over with and if Danny moves up to 147 to fight Mayweather, he'll face the same fate as Canelo. BTW, Canelo and Danny Garcia would be a good fight to watch.

Even worse fate I presume. Canelo dropped a weight class and Mayweather increased a weight class they met in the middle for this fight.

And honestly canelo is my favorite mexican fighter in recent years, he's got blood of a champion, but even a champ goes down to the best in his best form. He's still immature. You could see he was getting mad frustrated 3-4th round, and then later again in the 9-10th. But anyone else would have been knocked the **** out.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the level of stupid on this forum is mind blowing

it doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out that canelo is not a real opponent, he's 23, relatively inexperienced, and the only thing he has going for him is a great record that's made up of fights that aren't exactly spectacular.

meanwhile, anyone who's watched even one of mayweather's fights knows the guy is an amazing boxer. A retarded monkey could have called this fight

i think you're personally upset because I don't know jack shiit about boxing and still could've called the result of this fight a mile away.
    How much money did you win on this fight bro?

Can you show me one post you made before the fight saying Floyd would win?

Shut the **** up, I'm upset because you're a retard trying to talk on a subject you know nothing about. You will say the same thing about WHOEVER Floyd fights.. It's not that they're not good, they're incredible.. It's just Floyd is the greatest boxer of this era so he clowns them.

Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500)
    This white rapper called out Mayweather for being a bitch and ducking opponents a few years back. They got into it live on Shade 45. Take a listen...

5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Market_Pantry View Post
    you arent skilled at spelling.
    Do you know how I know you are FA?

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rain50 View Post
    I don't even pay attention to boxing and I can easily say OP is a phking moron.

You don't become the highest paid boxer in history by fighting no-namers.
    Mayweathers career says otherwise.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

How much money did you win on this fight bro?

Can you show me one post you made before the fight saying Floyd would win?

Shut the **** up, I'm upset because you're a retard trying to talk on a subject you know nothing about. You will say the same thing about WHOEVER Floyd fights.. It's not that they're not good, they're incredible.. It's just Floyd is the greatest boxer of this era so he clowns them.
    errr actually i can

there was a thread yesterday with a poll asking how the fight would go. i picked mayweather by decision. not gonna waste my time digging the shiit up but be my guest.

you calling canelo "incredible" just about sums up your boxing knowledge

Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    maybe

errr actually i can

there was a thread yesterday with a poll asking how the fight would go. i picked mayweather by decision. not gonna waste my time digging the shiit up but be my guest.
    Seems legit

RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Justinian585 View Post
    This white rapper called out Mayweather for being a bitch and ducking opponents a few years back. They got into it live on Shade 45. Take a listen...

Come at me bro

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blakus_javus View Post
    Mayweathers career says otherwise.
    Care to name all the big name fighters he should be fighting?
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You have answered your own question... There is no real match for Floyd Mayweather... He is evidently in a league of his own. He beat the guy that knocked out Pacquio... What more do you want.

He is unbeaten and will continue to reign supreme and stunt on ur asses... All you butthurt haters need to accept it.

"Behind every successful person, lies a pack of unsuccessful people plagued with envy" ... You look pathethic
    Last edited by Alphaveli; 09-15-2013 at 12:00 AM.