View Poll Results: Which one is better?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Muscletech Nitro Tech

0 0%
  • Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein

4 100.00%
    Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Which protein supplement is better?

I have tried both, but can't figure out which one is better.

Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Garconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    I have tried both, but can't figure out which one is better.
    I've tried both too. In fact, I was taking NitroTech for a while before "upgrading" to Optimum Nutrition. Both are decent protein blends, as the first ingredient in both is Whey Protein Isolate (probably via ion-exchange for both). Then of course they both throw in some of the lower-grade Concentrate.

NitroTech also has other things, such as an Amino Acid Matrix that is uses to "secretly" bump up their protein count. While Optimum Nutrition also has Aminogen, I don't believe they are adding any of that to their protein count. Basically, MuscleTech is good at marketing their product to seem superior, when in fact I would rather trust a company that is more honest, straight forward, and "clean", such as Optimum Nutrition.

The one thing to keep in mind is that NitroTech now has Creatine Monohydrate in it. If you're looking to add that to your diet, it has that going for it... but truthfully I'd suggest NOT buying NitroTech, and just buy a separate supply of Creatine Monohydrate (I would actually recommend Optimum Nutrition's Creatine Monohydrate, as it's one of the cheapest and purest [Creapure brand] creatines out there). This way you'll be able to control how much Creatine you're taking in without having to figure it out based on how many scoops of Nitro Tech you've had. (e.g., if you had 4 scoops of Nitro Tech in one day, you'd be taking in about 12g of creatine....but you should really only need between 5 and 10 depending on your build and goals).

It generally seems you're able to get Optimum Nutrition for cheaper. About $53 for 5lbs versus $60 for 4lbs of NitroTech. Which one sounds like a better deal to you? ON also has much better flavors as well.

If money is not an issue, you should then look at upgrading to true Whey Isolate...one that uses cold-microfiltration via Cross-Flow Microfiltration. But that's just me.

doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Garconis View Post
    I've tried both too. In fact, I was taking NitroTech for a while before "upgrading" to Optimum Nutrition. Both are decent protein blends, as the first ingredient in both is Whey Protein Isolate (probably via ion-exchange for both). Then of course they both throw in some of the lower-grade Concentrate.

NitroTech also has other things, such as an Amino Acid Matrix that is uses to "secretly" bump up their protein count. While Optimum Nutrition also has Aminogen, I don't believe they are adding any of that to their protein count. Basically, MuscleTech is good at marketing their product to seem superior, when in fact I would rather trust a company that is more honest, straight forward, and "clean", such as Optimum Nutrition.

The one thing to keep in mind is that NitroTech now has Creatine Monohydrate in it. If you're looking to add that to your diet, it has that going for it... but truthfully I'd suggest NOT buying NitroTech, and just buy a separate supply of Creatine Monohydrate (I would actually recommend Optimum Nutrition's Creatine Monohydrate, as it's one of the cheapest and purest [Creapure brand] creatines out there). This way you'll be able to control how much Creatine you're taking in without having to figure it out based on how many scoops of Nitro Tech you've had. (e.g., if you had 4 scoops of Nitro Tech in one day, you'd be taking in about 12g of creatine....but you should really only need between 5 and 10 depending on your build and goals).

It generally seems you're able to get Optimum Nutrition for cheaper. About $53 for 5lbs versus $60 for 4lbs of NitroTech. Which one sounds like a better deal to you? ON also has much better flavors as well.

If money is not an issue, you should then look at upgrading to true Whey Isolate...one that uses cold-microfiltration via Cross-Flow Microfiltration. But that's just me.
    strong first post brah
    OEF/OIF/OIR Vet (2007-2013)
    I Keep My Kicks Clean Crew
    SF 49ers Crew
    LA Lakers Crew

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Neither is better or worse. NitroTech contains creatine, ON doesn't. Plus or minus for some people.

Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Garconis View Post

Thanks for information. Really helped.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ON Whey is a solid brand and has been #1 for years in the protein department but IMO they have not improved in the taste department though like every other company has taste wise..for great tasting proteins 10/10 IMO check out BioX Power Whey Complex

also
    phase8,cor-whey,trutein
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620