fit_alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Before and After - Beware skinny fat guy!!!

Well I started at 160lbs, I was nowhere near my nature potential but I deiced to kick a cycle. 8 weeks, sust250 and deca, 500mg/week and 400mg/week respectively. Looking at these pics, I can see I need to get to a chiropractor, im bent. I was also planning another cycle for late december, but I won't start until I get my bodyfat much lower. As you can tell I am too fat. Flame away, just wanted to get some comments, anything.

BTW - I am now at 175lbs.
    Peace!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by fit_alex; 08-12-2003 at 07:51 PM.

next
    Attached Images

nexto
    Attached Images

before again.
    Attached Images

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just my opinion, but I feel that gear is something you should use only when you have hit your peak, and need something to push over the plateau.

Your "before" pic does not look like someone in their peak natural shape.

Get a good diet, learn to follow it to a T, learn what training methods are right for you, THEN you can think about starting another cycle.

halo?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by fit_alex; 08-12-2003 at 08:03 PM.

after
    Attached Images

befire
    Attached Images

****ty, body that is...
    Attached Images

KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my opinion you made a HUGE mistake. Your gains aren't going to be better because your juiciing.. judging from your shape your still pretty uneducated on the bodybuilding world.. and juice is a big nono untill your potential.. it's dangerous, and although safer when used correctly, your body isnt ready.. Roids are for gains that arent attainable natural.. what youve done is submit your body to a bad drug that is going too make it worse..

Please, if your smart.. get off the juice, and don't touch it for another few years untill your ready..

Edit: i can also tell you took juice to speed up the process.. Research everything before hand, and relize that this case, (no offense) is what makes juice so bad.. People that have VERY clean diets can handle it.. You need to be in top shape
    Strong Join Date Crew

otro mas...
    Attached Images

once again.
    Attached Images

In another thread I had posted I wanted to kick start my training with "gear" oh well, it was a learning experience. My cousin did a very similiar cycle and put on about 35lb, lean and still has it. We train the same and I actually eat cleaner than he does. That SOB eats at Mcdonalds and loves sweets. I never eat junk and dont touch anything sweet, no cookies ice cream and all that bull****. My body sucks and I hate it, some people say genetics is not an excuse, they are right, it is a reality.

Peace!

pjorstad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by fit_alex
    In another thread I had posted I wanted to kick start my training with "gear" oh well, it was a learning experience. My cousin did a very similiar cycle and put on about 35lb, lean and still has it. We train the same and I actually eat cleaner than he does. That SOB eats at Mcdonalds and loves sweets. I never eat junk and dont touch anything sweet, no cookies ice cream and all that bull****. My body sucks and I hate it, some people say genetics is not an excuse, they are right, it is a reality.

Peace!
    You have the same bodytype as me and i also started earlier then i would have liked. I do mostly 1-test/4-AD transdermals though. Chepar and i see "decent" results.

Anyways even after all my on time i still have a lot of work ahead.

ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fit_alex View Post
    Well I started at 160lbs, I was nowhere near my nature potential but I deiced to kick a cycle. 8 weeks, sust250 and deca, 500mg/week and 400mg/week respectively. Looking at these pics, I can see I need to get to a chiropractor, im bent. I was also planning another cycle for late december, but I won't start until I get my bodyfat much lower. As you can tell I am too fat. Flame away, just wanted to get some comments, anything.

BTW - I am now at 175lbs.
    Peace!
    god you are uneducated

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My god, I can't even imagine considering gear at your level. So dumb. You are basing your workout on gear instead of basing it on the workout. Defies logic.

Edit: I reeeeally need to check dates when using search.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fit_alex. You could have made those gains without using any "juice". Plus, you would have been able to say you did it the hard way with time and effort. I am not saying that people using roids don't put in the time and effort but so many are quick to start juicing when they have no idea what they are getting themselves into and you could have saved yourself some money but just putting in the hard work and effort the clean way.