racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question about setting up programs

I've been pursuing a degree in the healthcare field, so I put my CPT cert goals on hold. I'm probably going to go through ACSM, but have to keep up with the degree as its my first priority. Just wondering if the material learned in the CPT cert programs is enough to get you up and running setting up programs for clients after you become certified, or do you generally need to acquire more experience and training through others first.

Hope that wasn't too vague.

Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I learned best from my best friend, who just happens to be one of the best trainers around. I took about a 6 months internship with her. I saw how she worked with clients, how she talked to them, what they did, what their goals were, etc. Obviously this isn't available to everyone, but if you can find it then do IT. Also, it depends on their clients, some didn't want me in on their sessions or asking questions so we had to ask her clients to see what was okay and what wasn't as far as me being there.

racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Running2live View Post
    I learned best from my best friend, who just happens to be one of the best trainers around. I took about a 6 months internship with her. I saw how she worked with clients, how she talked to them, what they did, what their goals were, etc. Obviously this isn't available to everyone, but if you can find it then do IT. Also, it depends on their clients, some didn't want me in on their sessions or asking questions so we had to ask her clients to see what was okay and what wasn't as far as me being there.
    Thanks for that info. Have you been a CPT for long? In college, I'll be learning different protocols for different illnesses and sports related injuries, so I'm hoping that will make things easier if I decide to pursue CPT.