Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Do i have potential ?

I'm 14 5'9 130lbs i DON'T do sports and i'm very unhealty i may eat 500-1000 cal a day, so i want you guys openiens thanks
    Attached Images

Rjs725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rjs725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sure you do, you have a perfect base right now, but you need to EAT! You will never have potential unless you eat. I'm not sure what's going on, but if you are able to maintain on 500-1000 calories, than your metabolism is horrid. Up them calories so you can gain some weight if you plan to workout.

EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have potential to end up dead if you're eating 500 calories a day
    Running ICF 5x5

*Needs A Tan Crew*

Getting stronger physically and mentally

Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cisla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EppingForest View Post
    You have potential to end up dead if you're eating 500 calories a day

Really ?

Ravenwily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why the pic isn't showing to me

AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 100% sure you are eating more because if you are at 500-1000 a day, you would be losing weight constantly

Rjs725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rjs725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you actually counting calories or is that just an estimate? Eating just 500-1000 calories essentially means you are eating the equivalent to a peanut butter/jelly sandwich and 2-3 eggs in a day.

Originally Posted by Rjs725 View Post
    Are you actually counting calories or is that just an estimate? Eating just 500-1000 calories essentially means you are eating the equivalent to a peanut butter/jelly sandwich and 2-3 eggs in a day.

estimate but sometimes my head hurts because i don't eat

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, good base. Run with it kid
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat a sammich'.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

Originally Posted by Cisla View Post
    estimate but sometimes my head hurts because i don't eat
    Eat more... I knew a kid who messed up his metabolism, he weighed near 200 and was short. Wanted to lose weight so he ate close to nothing everyday and began to lose weight rapidly. When he got down to a weight he was happy with, he could only eat small amounts daily or he would gain the weight back easily.

Not sure if you have a similar story, but 500-1000 calories just doesn't seem right.

Originally Posted by Rjs725 View Post
    Eat more... I knew a kid who messed up his metabolism, he weighed near 200 and was short. Wanted to lose weight so he ate close to nothing everyday and began to lose weight rapidly. When he got down to a weight he was happy with, he could only eat small amounts daily or he would gain the weight back easily.

Not sure if you have a similar story, but 500-1000 calories just doesn't seem right.
    No i always was like this

NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont make it difficult eat alot more and lift weights. Gain some weight. Eat and lift. Gain more weight. Once you are content with gains, cut to lower bf% (itll take a looong time before you have to cut) then repeat.
    Starting stats: 5 ft 10 in
    150 lbs
    15% bf
    Current: 154 lbs

UNFORTUNATELY out for multiple strains

Healing to 100%, then I restart bulk

As of right now, Im not gonna make it