Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit skarms's BodySpace

I'm beginning to believe all these beta indian race bait threads are made by indians

Like come on.. how pathetic can you get?

Bonetana/CardiganBrah/Jgambi is like the king of this.. I think he has a severe psychological problem though. I feel bad for him. He literally makes it his mission to go on every forum and complain about how indians can't get with white women. He talks about studies and scientific evidence about how it's impossible for white women to hook up with indians (lmao). Like literally EVERY forum he does this.

That has to be some level beyond mere trolling.

Registered User superhardgainer's Avatar
    superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Listen here, I am Indian. Being Indian is a wonderful thing. I have a great career, a loving family, and hold strong values. It's beta Indians on the misc that gives us a bad name. #Proud to be indian

ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShutupNdSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ShutupNdSquat's BodySpace
    Why do you care? Like you actually sat there and thought about the phaggot, then decided to make a thread about him.

Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Akyyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol not sure if srs. If you go to Vancouver you'll find white girls with Indians all the time, and I'm not talking ugly white girls either. Anyone from British Columbia knows what I'm talking about