Closed Thread
    MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Guy's who wear Trakkies that are

What do you guy's/gal's think regards Trakkies eg Flffy ones? ...

They are kewl but they are not like as kewl I feel as say, Trakkies like Chilles and Puma King's. Who else athink's similar?

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are a penis breathing *******. I will come back like a fire, it will burn your fists of steel and from the purple of my cheeks will come the courage to repair the wounds...you're disgusting and half the man I thought you were
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Uk-ers ... the guy's who wore Grey Trakkies for School 'stead of School Trousers

Please post in here how trendy etc you rated this style.

Trakkie Bottoms - how many you own and which

Are your favourites - like Chilles' say?

Can not wear Trakkies for College - that are

Like Grey ones - but am not prepared to wear my best ones for Sports which are not grey. Have any of you braws got any tips/anything to aware me regards this. Good reps will also be given for any help/advice etc

Thanks

I like dirt, I like dirt dolanpls's Avatar
    dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolanpls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stop posting op