Thread: Emergency

Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baiden has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Emergency

I'm new to this forum new to exercising and becoming "fit". There's a lot of conflicting theories in regards to my current issue. I do not know what or who to believe. Please help. I don't want to give up by becoming disgruntled over this. Here it is

I'm 28yrs 5'11 and weight 146.2. Very skinny. High metabolism.
    I'm doing push ups every morning. 6/630 am. Around 5/6/7 pm I hit the "gym". I'm lifting heavy trying to break as many tissue as possible so it can build right back up thru nutrition. I do all kinds of exercises. And use the heaviest weight I can and push until I completely can't.

My issue is. I'm gaining muscle. Triceps biceps shoulders back chest forearms (slightly) calfs hamstrings legs in general. But I have a huge round stomach that makes me look pregnant.

I eat clean. I may sneak a very low profile cheat snack once or twice a day.

I eat oatmeal and hard boiled eggs
    Whole wheat breads with peanut butter.
    Or Tuna or turkey. Clean skinless grilled chicken. Snack on almonds. Eat fruits. Vegetables. I take syntha-6 in the morning. Eat dinner 30-60 min before my work out. I allow my dinner to be regular pastas and and grains and stuff cuz I figure I'm bout to burn it off and i take syntha-6 isolate right after my work out.

One person told me. I'm consuming too much protein. That may be true and why my stomach is stretched out tight and round?

I eat all my carbs(complex I.e fruits and clean snacks ) during my prime active hours. 6am-12/1230pm. And really cut it off slowly after that. Except for dinner.

Can anyone please tell me why my stomach is round and tight? And I can't get rid of it? I also have trouble swallowing pills. So any supplement if suggested would have to be powder/liquid form. Btw. I do take omega-3+D and multivitamins every morning. Please give me a solution!!! Thank you in advance!

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If this is truly an emergency, as your title claims, you should be in the hospital seeking emergency treatment, not asking an Internet forum full of random strangers.

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you, OP. On a day like 9/11, I'm glad you have reminded me of what a TRUE emergency entails!