Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ManOfSteel2013 View Post
    No, but the thing is there is a lot of stigma on the misc against Indians in general so if the OP didn't say it then other posters would.
    i agree.

but its alot like how black brahs cringe every time they see a news article about a black gutting another black over a piece of fried chicken,

maybe theres indian brahs who think the same when they see another indian male day-in-and-day-out reinforcing the stereotype that they're beta.

I feel for people like the OP but if he would develop a love for asian, black, and latina women he would be a happy person in life.
    this is too true. white women currently have a very overinflated value - And i think its in part because of their prevalence Online. not even lying here, most men nowadays would pass up an 8/10 non-white girl with a tight body for a 6/10 white girl who's equally fit.

On the other hand I think OP might want attractive White women in which case he is being a bit unrealistic with his dream since attractive white women won't date, sleep with, or marry Indian men regardless of how good they look or how confident they are. A million dollars might solve that issue though so become a millionaire OP!!
    i know indian brahs who do well with white women. its just the ones i know who slay girls are just in lower numbers than the white/black/latino/eastasian dudes who do. But just because its less prevalent doesn't mean its not happening.

but at the same time, OP is nowhere near as attractive or successful as those indian brahs. They're all tall, handsome, athletic, and make money, LOL.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I sat next to an old Indian women on an 8 hour flight, with an Indian guy sitting directly in front of me. Dead srs. The ****er kept on reclining his chair all the way back. After asking him nicely to stop, I jammed my knees into the seat as hard as I could to get him to stop. Cool story
    Last edited by MustardTiger17; 09-11-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Acard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by A1pin3 View Post
    if your a decent enough looking fair indian with decent facial asthetics and well dressed you can pick up any woman once you got enough balls and confidence to talk to them
    and let me guess, ur indian with ur stupid "fair indian" comment.

i think the ppl who piss me of the most are not the miscers, but my own ppl sometimes.

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Indian women fall into 2 categories: Very good looking (Sunny Leone) or very ugly (most of the ones you see).

As for the OP, don't worry brah, you can smash Asian, Black, and Latin women. Now if you are after White women then you can have the god tier facial aesthetics and have the Sanjay Gupta salary, the attractive ones aren't going to touch you. That is just reality despite what anyone might tell you, I have never known any Indians who have had success with attractive White women.

lol, posts like this and you still claim you aren't cardiganbrah/bonetana/jgambi?

Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmadis0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP sounds like a self hating Jew
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ^_^ everything-but-yellow fever crew ^_^
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    B.S. in Structural Engineering and Applied Mathematics

ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KnockoutXX View Post
    this is too true. white women currently have a very overinflated value - And i think its in part because of their prevalence Online. not even lying here, most men nowadays would pass up an 8/10 non-white girl with a tight body for a 6/10 white girl who's equally fit.

i know indian brahs who do well with white women. its just the ones i know who slay girls are just in lower numbers than the white/black/latino/eastasian dudes who do. But just because its less prevalent doesn't mean its not happening.

but at the same time, OP is nowhere near as attractive or successful as those indian brahs. They're all tall, handsome, athletic, and make money, LOL.
    I can see what you mean by the overinflated value, if you approach 8/10s from all races (say 10 HBBs from each race), I can tell you that White women will be the hardest not only for minorities but for White men as well. A lot of it has to do with western media promoting them more.

As for the races you listed, I have not known any Asians or Indians that did well with White girls. I did know of some Latinos but they were European Latinos (Spaniards and Argentinians who look White) so its pretty much the same race. Only true minority group I have known to have success with White girls have been Black guys and that is about it.

What I am saying is that you can have an Indian guy who is tall, handsome, and has a nice salary. Thing is, the top tier White women (assuming American in this case) in most situations won't be too sold on him even after all that.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thsker View Post
    lol, posts like this and you still claim you aren't cardiganbrah/bonetana/jgambi?
    lmao. guy's mind has been stuck on same thing for the past 5+ years.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000) ManOfSteel2013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of this has been proven by scientific studies too. You see, White women have beta blockers in their bodies which create a sort of invisible forcefield. This forcefield is like a barrier that tends to keep Indian men away. On the other hand, Indian men have gamma radius genes which stop attraction from happening between them and White women. It is like me trying to make two molecules with the same charge attract each other, won't happen, they will just end up repelling. Now I know this may come as a shock but this has been proven by scientific studies conducted on 100 subjects from each group. It even had a control group and an experimental group.

The More You Know.

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you live in the deep south OP?

edit:

Indian women fall into 2 categories: Very good looking (Sunny Leone) or very ugly (most of the ones you see).

As for the OP, don't worry brah, you can smash Asian, Black, and Latin women. Now if you are after White women then you can have the god tier facial aesthetics and have the Sanjay Gupta salary, the attractive ones aren't going to touch you. That is just reality despite what anyone might tell you, I have never known any Indians who have had success with attractive White women.
    ****ing lol didnt take long for the indian race master troll to get here

Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thwhore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A Down syndrome could smash 95% of Indian girls and have good facial aesthetics for an indian
    Last edited by Thwhore; 09-11-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post

****ing lol didnt take long for the indian race master troll to get here
    lost your virginity yet?

(srs)

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lost your virginity yet?

(srs)
    nah still working on it brah, some day

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Acard View Post
    and let me guess, ur indian with ur stupid "fair indian" comment.

i think the ppl who piss me of the most are not the miscers, but my own ppl sometimes.
    this lol. dark skin or not, you're still indian and it's obvious to everyone unless your extremely light and green eyes or something.

look at that dude from heroes, mohinder or whatever. good looking dark skin dude, is going to do a lot better than light skin average dude

in on daily indian self hate thread

A lot of this has been proven by scientific studies too. You see, White women have beta blockers in their bodies which create a sort of invisible forcefield. This forcefield is like a barrier that tends to keep Indian men away. On the other hand, Indian men have gamma radius genes which stop attraction from happening between them and White women. It is like me trying to make two molecules with the same charge attract each other, won't happen, they will just end up repelling. Now I know this may come as a shock but this has been proven by scientific studies conducted on 100 subjects from each group. It even had a control group and an experimental group.

The More You Know.
    shut up..

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheBeachbrah93 View Post
    Bro there are tons of white dudes who don't get any. You're not that much at a disadvantage really.
    That feel when good looking and FA and you see average looking Indians and Asians with white girls

Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop talking like a little beta bish-**** OP. maddafakka. we are the kents that invented the karma sutra and have perfected this with a harem of bishes. stop being a little soft prick and farking get your alpha on. its your crappy mentality that limits you. speak for yourself maddafakka and leave the whole race out of it.

edit: **3 steady relationships with aussie birds (women)..before settling down with my wife crew**

man up and represent our race like an alpha maddafakka....
    Last edited by Animaul; 09-11-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    - Jason Genova Aesthetics Squad -

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that......What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” - King Arnold

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - King Arnold

Follow me on Instagram on my bodybuilding journey: legendarymuscle

Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post
    nah still working on it brah, some day
    Well, at least you are honest and are working on improving yourself and your situation unlike your friends who seem to have a hardon for one guy, hope you lose it man.

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ComesticSurgery View Post
    Boring. Every SINGLE forum I go to has Indians complaining about their lack of female attention and blaming it on their ethnicity. Pls go.

Also countless of them always say "I'm not like other Indians" or "I'm hot for an Indian guy". You're probably not.
    The vast majority of that is one guy. And here he is:

No, but the thing is there is a lot of stigma on the misc against Indians in general so if the OP didn't say it then other posters would. I feel for people like the OP but if he would develop a love for asian, black, and latina women he would be a happy person in life. On the other hand I think OP might want attractive White women in which case he is being a bit unrealistic with his dream since attractive white women won't date, sleep with, or marry Indian men regardless of how good they look or how confident they are. A million dollars might solve that issue though so become a millionaire OP!!
    I can see what you mean by the overinflated value, if you approach 8/10s from all races (say 10 HBBs from each race), I can tell you that White women will be the hardest not only for minorities but for White men as well. A lot of it has to do with western media promoting them more.

As for the races you listed, I have not known any Asians or Indians that did well with White girls. I did know of some Latinos but they were European Latinos (Spaniards and Argentinians who look White) so its pretty much the same race. Only true minority group I have known to have success with White girls have been Black guys and that is about it.

What I am saying is that you can have an Indian guy who is tall, handsome, and has a nice salary. Thing is, the top tier White women (assuming American in this case) in most situations won't be too sold on him even after all that.

The More You Know.

foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Indians arent even considered asian by a lot of east asians

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    shut up..
    Study was conducted by Dr Rajesh Koothrapali who is a successful MD. Efforts have been made by pharmaceutical companies worldwide to develop an antibiotic for the situation at hand. The antibiotic when applied will change the charge on the Indian male to be the exact opposite of that on the White female. The moral nature of such a drug is still being debated and might be an issue for future debates and is a controversial issue in the UN. On one hand, can we truly design a drug that changes the laws of attraction but on the other won't the world be better if we cured sexual frustration and those who have been effected by the sickness (eg: Brawnyswoleman).

Look it up, it is some interesting stuff.

Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op: "I have godtier facial aesthetics blah blah blah"

actual indian god:

you look like a monkey, op

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Study was conducted by Dr Rajesh Koothrapali who is a successful MD.
    OldWomanTrollingMeantSomething.jpg

Originally Posted by Reptarr View Post
    op: "I have godtier facial aesthetics blah blah blah"

actual indian god:

indian isn't a religion lol

A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A1pin3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    most east indian guys i meet in miami are beta as phuck, the west indians ive met over here are cool as chit tho

OldWomanTrollingMeantSomething.jpg
    It isn't trolling, how can you call a scientific study trolling? Are you insane? The study was cleared by the university, well funded, and has sent shockwaves through the world of science. Dr Russell Peters also assisted with the study and David Duke has spoken about how successful it is. You sir are just clearly not aware of the power of science.

We are seeing an innovation happening in front of our very eyes.

Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reptarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

indian isn't a religion lol
    pls go they claim he was born in india ..I didn't even bring up religion

TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jyzz View Post
    That feel when good looking and FA and you see average looking Indians and Asians with white girls
    Ow my feels
    I'm same except I'm half Hispanic, average looking, and have a chitty hairstyle. I try to ignore women at this point because what's the fuking use. Dating is a shallow and cruel game and if you're socially awkward/ unaesthetic you're as good as an amputee in a foot race

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop blaming your race, you can't pull women cause you're ugly as f*ck, not because you're indian

It isn't trolling, how can you call a scientific study trolling? Are you insane? The study was cleared by the university, well funded, and has sent shockwaves through the world of science. Dr Russell Peters also assisted with the study and David Duke has spoken about how successful it is. You sir are just clearly not aware of the power of science.

We are seeing an innovation happening in front of our very eyes.
    Hi Cardiganbrah, I missed you

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pics of god tier facial aesthetics pls. I can not confirm for the white girl thing, but stop putting them on a pedestal srs. A girl is fukcing girl they all serve the same purpose why do you care?

Originally Posted by Jyzz View Post
    put down the pipe, you are just taking drugs that make you see fantasies, what you are saying is just not true according to scientific studies which have been done

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then become rich.

Some of my clients are indian silicon valley execs and trust me they are NOT hurting for white women. They smash sloots most here would kill for.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Registered Shredder D-1Gladiator74's Avatar
    D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lulz indians have the WORST bodybuilding genetics. I have NEVER seen an indian on a bodybuilding stage or a mens physique stage.

their muscle insertions are horrible as fuark to. but yet some indian girls perfer them over white guys. i guess its part of their arranged marriage.
    BMW M6... $100,000
    Rolex Watch... $3,400
    Armani Leather Jacket... $700

The look on your ex gf's face after cutting season... priceless

There are a lot of things money CAN buy, for everything else there's bodybuilding.