koaballer55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Help!! 2 year stall

Ok so I'm 5'10 184 lbs and 10-11% body fat. (I started my weight loss journey at 265 lbs) for the last two years I've been trying to get down to 170-172. I can't ****ing do it!! Everytime I stall at 184-185 and I can't even touch 182 on the scale. I've experimented with a variety of different macros and calories. All of those macros have been around 1800-2000 calories. I don't know if I should go any lower in calories. Reefeeds don't work for me. Right now I'm considering going into poverty macros and I've just now started doing cardio again. Someone help me reach that 170 weight. Please!! I'll look ridiculous when I'm shredded but I need help. This is my first time posting on the forum. I'm the type of person to figure things out by myself but I'm stuck.

Also, I know I just posted a lot but what do you guys think of eating 10 calories per pound of body weight? I'm also eating 250g protein (for hunger purposes not bro science) basically should I go lower in calories until shredded?

elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by koaballer55 View Post
    Ok so I'm 5'10 184 lbs and 10-11% body fat. (I started my weight loss journey at 265 lbs) for the last two years I've been trying to get down to 170-172. I can't ****ing do it!! Everytime I stall at 184-185 and I can't even touch 182 on the scale. I've experimented with a variety of different macros and calories. All of those macros have been around 1800-2000 calories. I don't know if I should go any lower in calories. Reefeeds don't work for me. Right now I'm considering going into poverty macros and I've just now started doing cardio again. Someone help me reach that 170 weight. Please!! I'll look ridiculous when I'm shredded but I need help. This is my first time posting on the forum. I'm the type of person to figure things out by myself but I'm stuck.

Also, I know I just posted a lot but what do you guys think of eating 10 calories per pound of body weight? I'm also eating 250g protein (for hunger purposes not bro science) basically should I go lower in calories until shredded?
    for how long you been on deficit?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=655657063&posted=1#post655657063 = first cut back in 2010

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153696761&p=1064656001#post1064656001 = second cut 2013

Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miakiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesn't sound like your really committing to counting calories TBH. You need to start weighing your food and counting all calories. The reason why I think this is because if you have been counting accurately for 2 years and average 2000 calories, without any fat loss, and you haven't done anything to correct it, then your obviously not that committed. You don't stay on a program with no results for 2 years.

But if you insist that you have maintained on 2000 calories and you haven't lost anything, then congratulations! You found your TDEE. No more calculators for you, because if you don't gain or lose on 2000, that's what you maintain at. Cut from there.