sebastianvbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

powerful feeling when not doing a workout

Hi my name is Sebastian and i my workouts pretty much consist of push ups, pull ups and ab wheel rolling. A few days ago i suffered an injury which keeps me out of training for about 2 weeks. Since this day i started getting these wired feelings in my muscles. They make me slightly aggresive and make me want to tense the muscle specifically. I dont know what it is and couldnt find anything about it on the internet. I usually perform high reps low weight with bodyweight exercises. These "senses" keep me very awake at night when i need to sleep....
    thanks for your help in advance.

94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94brian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not sure dude,maybe it's more about mental.
    i had that feeling all the time,feel like wanna lift harder and tear my muscles even after an intensive workout,feel like i'm not lifted enough.
    and pre-bed keep thinking of lifting all the time too(had to force myself not to think about it).
    not a big deal i guess. i'm suffering elbow injury now too,but i'm still able to do light workout tho, i'll get crazy if i can't lift :S
    maybe you can try some light aerobic exercises to see if it help...
    [You're gonna meet plenty of *******s in life...don't let yesterday's garbage bags drag you down.] -HaggisMcBagpipe

*GO INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME Crew*
    *Overtrained Crew*

3x8/5x5
    Bench 10kg-20kg-25kg-30kg-40kg-45kg-65kg-70kg-Cutting!-
    Military 15kg-20kg-25kg-35kg-Cutting!-
    Squat 10kg-20kg-25kg-35kg-50kg-60kg-Cutting!-90kg
    DeadLift 25kg-45kg-60kg-65kg-75kg-90kg(1RM)-110kg(1RM)-Cutting!-

http://www.youtube.com/user/94brian
    Check out my channel if you like EDM :P