Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    eraaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey jay..!!! 1st of all i wanna wish all the best for the Mr. O 2013.
    i wanna know which type of cardio you used for prep this contest..? (HIIT or slow-steady)..
    and what do u think about mixing HIIT and slow-steady for cardio session..? (currently im doing 10 mins Slow-stedy then 10 mins HIIT and again final 5mins slow-steady)

Is that true you will be here in Sri Lanka..?

lesliewils0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey jay! what made you decide that ifbb was what you wanted to do? i know you've been a huge inspiration for my boyfriend and we're ready to see you bring home #5! good luck

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jay Cutler View Post
    I'm here live from Las Vegas!!!, we are just over 2 weeks from the Mr O and answering questions for the Bodybuilding.com community!!! Hit me up!

Do you take any fat burners?
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

krkotars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Favorite free time activity

Hi Jay, what's your favorite thing to do in your free time?

dodomaroc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what makes you that strong?

does your love for your wife/family make you stronger?

cheering you from Morocco

Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000) Lightning98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, awesome to be in the same thread as you jay! You've always been my favorite bodybuilder since I got into the sport! Will you be guess posing or visiting anywhere near Kentucky in the near future?? I'd love to meet you one day! Anyways how many days a week do you train offseason and onseason? Or does it always differ depending on what body parts you feel need more or less attention? Goodluck at the Olympia this year!! I'm rooting for you!
    Last edited by Lightning98; 09-12-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

Alez95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay what can you tell us about your chest and how there is a slight lack of connective tissue at the between your 2 pecs. All people have a slight gap but yours (and mine and some others) travels up slightly making a 'longer' gap. Has this ever disadvantaged you?

ravred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Jay, what are your protein, carbohydrate, and fat counts at (in grams)? Also, what's the highest you've gone with calories and protein while in the off-season? Thanks, and best of luck on your quest for #5!

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greetings Mr.Cutler,

It's great to have another Mr.O on this board.

I'd like to ask you; In 2008, did you expect having a hard time maintaining the title? In a sense, did you know you weren't going to be at your best before stepping on stage that day? Before show and after show thoughts?

It's quite obvious that this event pushed you even harder for 2009.

Hardboch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jay you're ****ing awesome.

I admire you Jay. Keep up with the good work. It's yours this year wish you the best. You're a Legend. HB From Morocco.

israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100) israel711 is not very well liked. (-100)

Surgery

I had surgery on my stomach and now I am have trouble getting it cut and define. Any reccomendations??

dubbeltoB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

heavy weights?

hi Jay, i would like to know what you would recommend for a natural, heavy weight lifting or more on technique and form to build muscle?

good luck at the O.
    greets from Holland

Registered User kksinisterflex9's Avatar
    kksinisterflex9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay! Big Mike here again, doin chest today, goin pretty heavy, was wondering how many exercises youre doing for chest for the Olympia prep?

amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amitakshay420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hi Jay I am a big fan from INDIA

All the best, Please tell me your current supplement stack ?
    ---
    regards
    AMIT VERMA
    www.amitism.com
    www.********.com/amitvermaofficial
    stay fit stay healthy

rycurtis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jay,
    As you've growth older, (Happy 40th) have you found your training as become more cerebral? Youre training smarter, not harder and trying to use your experience versus raw power and determination?

Thanks,

Ryan Curtis

Registered User Unbridledspirit's Avatar
    Unbridledspirit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay, in the Cutler Athletics line are you also selling any womens apparel?

sakthivignesh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jay Cutler View Post
    I'm here live from Las Vegas!!!, we are just over 2 weeks from the Mr O and answering questions for the Bodybuilding.com community!!! Hit me up!
    Hi Jay alldbest for 2013 MR.O .... i would like to get advice for post workout nutrition .... some say to ditch carbs and some say to include .... whatz the best bet ... ?

Registered User sukhbirgrewal86's Avatar
    sukhbirgrewal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi jay big fan here ,
    please give me some tips to develop calves , should i lift heavy or light weight, i have very poor calves , seems like they dont ever respond to training , i have been working hard ,and please tell me how can i develop inner quads thanks, wish u all the best for 5th title, god bless

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it true that you gave up Barbell bench pressing and do only DBs?
    https://www.egyfitness.com

relkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Jay! Big fan brotha! Just wanted to say good luck bringing that Sandow back to where it belongs this year!! Which body part are you most proud of right now? Thanks!

deniz21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay you are goİng to wİn

intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) intermilan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

King of comebacks!!

Hi Jay

You are the King of comebacks!! first a long battle with Coleman, then you got the title back from Dexter and now you know you can do it against Phil it is in your blood!! and according to a poll on evolutionofbodybuilding.net you are the peoples choice!!

jdoyle1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay we know this will be your lst Mr. O, so after the big victory whats in store for you in the following years with your career?

ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Show some love to the LA MISC Crew at the 2014 Los Angeles Fit Expo
    Rep Back 1k+

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Positivity Crew*** (Tell Walid Same Thing)

My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142440071&pagenumber=

genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genocide08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey Jay,
    How does u stayed motivated after the surgery?You wasn't afraid that u will be ago of phil and those who are healed and training?
    U said in a video that when u was young u was eating "rests of food" or something like that,how was ur progras in that time and how it changed after u fixe ur diet?What u think about low budget bodybuilding?
    How u developed ur chest,that was one of ur wekest parts?
    Thanks for ur time.

yuliyan27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey jay im a big fan!

Registered User spanglecreation's Avatar
    spanglecreation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could i get some advise & help on what foods are best to eat to gain weight ?

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question for Jay?

Hey Jay, missed my question so I'll give it one more shot:

1. Which package do you think was your best so far as an IFBB Pro, '01 or '09 Olympia?

Thanks!!!

Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500) Testla is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey Jay, big fan here, my entire family are huge football fans and it's great to see you posting on these forums. You're the pride and joy of Illinois bro.

jamiekinahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Jay I'm a big fan my questions are
    1.what has been the hardest part of your build up to Mr Olympia.
    2.what is the best exercise to have killer biceps.