24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User taloo's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2007
    Age: 38
    Stats: 5'7", 142 lbs
    Posts: 10
    BodyPoints: 15
    Rep Power: 0
    taloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit taloo's BodySpace
    taloo is offline

    Pauline Nordine's fighter diet and programs?

    I just came out of competition mode (bikini) but i am a little more muscular then skinny, but i have a plan of adding more muscles and competing in figure but not sure how?! i was looking into Pauline Nordine programs and they look pretty decent but i was wondering if anyone has used or is currently using them?!
    thank you nat
    Last edited by taloo; 09-11-2013 at 06:31 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    pirate ninja kitteh rockangel's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 4'11", 116 lbs
    Posts: 3,870
    Rep Power: 14110
    rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit rockangel's BodySpace
    rockangel is offline
    There is nothing really special about the fighter diet or her programs. Lift heavy and eat. She has an odd relationship with food and that alone keeps me from doing any of her diets, and they are structured rather oddly as well.

    The butt bible = squats, lunges deadlifts..... nothing that you need to pay for to know the info.

    But at the end of the day, you have to chose which program you want to be on. hers are no worse/better than some of the ones here. No magic to it.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com

    CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

    The journey is long. The journey is hard, but the journey is worth it.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Fueled by Bacon EPolis13's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Stats: 5'6", 151 lbs
    Posts: 4,335
    Rep Power: 54430
    EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit EPolis13's BodySpace
    EPolis13 is offline
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    There is nothing really special about the fighter diet or her programs. Lift heavy and eat. She has an odd relationship with food and that alone keeps me from doing any of her diets, and they are structured rather oddly as well.

    The butt bible = squats, lunges deadlifts..... nothing that you need to pay for to know the info.

    But at the end of the day, you have to chose which program you want to be on. hers are no worse/better than some of the ones here. No magic to it.
    ^^ This/thread
    *******************************************
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iforce-nutrition.html
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User Cupkake's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 41
    Stats: 7'7", 196 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    Cupkake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit Cupkake's BodySpace
    Cupkake is offline
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    There is nothing really special about the fighter diet or her programs. Lift heavy and eat. She has an odd relationship with food and that alone keeps me from doing any of her diets, and they are structured rather oddly as well.

    The butt bible = squats, lunges deadlifts..... nothing that you need to pay for to know the info.

    But at the end of the day, you have to chose which program you want to be on. hers are no worse/better than some of the ones here. No magic to it.
    '

    Hi, on the eating, I was told it was lots and lots or veggies.. do you know which ones?
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Cultivating Mass superja's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Stats: 5'3", 135 lbs
    Posts: 916
    Rep Power: 3308
    superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit superja's BodySpace
    superja is offline
    Originally Posted by Cupkake View Post
    '

    Hi, on the eating, I was told it was lots and lots or veggies.. do you know which ones?
    Couple of threads to peruse. I'd strongly suggest to stay far far away from any of Pauline's diet advice. There's a lot of disordered thinking and ed-type stuff written in her blog.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...33&pagenumber=
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...73&pagenumber=
    Someone once told me the definition of hell- Your last day on earth, the person you become meets the person you could have become.

    ~My Lifting Diary~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158933283
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Dissident paleorainy's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Italy
    Age: 29
    Stats: 5'3", 156 lbs
    Posts: 161
    Rep Power: 394
    paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit paleorainy's BodySpace
    paleorainy is offline
    Originally Posted by Cupkake View Post
    '

    Hi, on the eating, I was told it was lots and lots or veggies.. do you know which ones?
    I bought it a few years ago and I never followed her plan because it definitely did not suit my needs.
    Her claim of "lots and lots of veggies" is false in my standard of "a lot".

    She has a total of 10 meals in which:

    meal 1 is supplements
    meal 2 is supplements + real food
    meal 3 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 4 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 5 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 6 is supplements
    meal 7 is supplements
    meal 8 is real food
    meal 9 is supplements
    meal 10 is real food + vegs (1 cup)
    Pre-bed (which she does not count as a meal) is supplements

    I hope you have money because covering so many meals with just supplements is going to cost and for the "lots of vegs" these are 4 cups daily. It's the amount of 2 salads in my own book and that's not a lot.
    'Name one thing that did not last but was worth it'
    'Chicken'
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    pirate ninja kitteh rockangel's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 4'11", 116 lbs
    Posts: 3,870
    Rep Power: 14110
    rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit rockangel's BodySpace
    rockangel is offline
    yup, and that is what I meant by structured oddly. For me, 10 meals would barely be over 100 cals a meal and i can not do that. I need bigger meals than that, so usually i eat about 3 times a day,

    I used to follow her on facebook, sometimes she would post good things about fitness that I agreed with, but she usually just posted a million times a day about her "haters" and how anyone that didnt like her was lazy and jealous or all about the people that reported her pics and would get her banned from FB.

    It got tedious very quickly and turned me off from her personality or following her.

    I think she has an amazing physique but mentally she is a mess and I find it hard to take her advice seriously.

    As far as the veggies, choices of veggies do not matter, though you should have a variety for health reasons.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com

    CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

    The journey is long. The journey is hard, but the journey is worth it.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User mediumraw's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: New Jersey, United States
    Stats: 5'2", 140 lbs
    Posts: 650
    Rep Power: 378
    mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit mediumraw's BodySpace
    mediumraw is offline
    Her facebook is a total negativity fest. I had to unfollow after awhile. Seems like she spends all day long on there.

    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    yup, and that is what I meant by structured oddly. For me, 10 meals would barely be over 100 cals a meal and i can not do that. I need bigger meals than that, so usually i eat about 3 times a day,

    I used to follow her on facebook, sometimes she would post good things about fitness that I agreed with, but she usually just posted a million times a day about her "haters" and how anyone that didnt like her was lazy and jealous or all about the people that reported her pics and would get her banned from FB.

    It got tedious very quickly and turned me off from her personality or following her.

    I think she has an amazing physique but mentally she is a mess and I find it hard to take her advice seriously.

    As far as the veggies, choices of veggies do not matter, though you should have a variety for health reasons.
    I'm only human...except in the gym.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User yitmy's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
    Age: 54
    Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    Posts: 520
    Rep Power: 182
    yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit yitmy's BodySpace
    yitmy is offline
    Originally Posted by paleorainy View Post
    I bought it a few years ago and I never followed her plan because it definitely did not suit my needs.
    Her claim of "lots and lots of veggies" is false in my standard of "a lot".

    She has a total of 10 meals in which:

    meal 1 is supplements
    meal 2 is supplements + real food
    meal 3 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 4 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 5 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 6 is supplements
    meal 7 is supplements
    meal 8 is real food
    meal 9 is supplements
    meal 10 is real food + vegs (1 cup)
    Pre-bed (which she does not count as a meal) is supplements

    I hope you have money because covering so many meals with just supplements is going to cost and for the "lots of vegs" these are 4 cups daily. It's the amount of 2 salads in my own book and that's not a lot.
    Thats it for $40. I was looking at buying an e-book but after reading this I think I am better off continuing my sugar and processed food restricted diet.
    ))\\2//((

    Bowflex Power Pro XTL, a couple Power Blocks, a pair of running shoes and my bike is what I utilize to exercise.

    Free gym passes is a nice plus too!
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts