Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'7", 138 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15
    taloo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit taloo's BodySpace

Pauline Nordine's fighter diet and programs?

I just came out of competition mode (bikini) but i am a little more muscular then skinny, but i have a plan of adding more muscles and competing in figure but not sure how?! i was looking into Pauline Nordine programs and they look pretty decent but i was wondering if anyone has used or is currently using them?!
    thank you nat
    Last edited by taloo; 09-11-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Stats: 4'10", 108 lbs
    rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rockangel's BodySpace
    There is nothing really special about the fighter diet or her programs. Lift heavy and eat. She has an odd relationship with food and that alone keeps me from doing any of her diets, and they are structured rather oddly as well.

The butt bible = squats, lunges deadlifts..... nothing that you need to pay for to know the info.

But at the end of the day, you have to chose which program you want to be on. hers are no worse/better than some of the ones here. No magic to it.
    Proud Navy Wife!
    -----------------------
    AFAA Primary Group fitness Instructor
    AFAA/AFPA Indoor Cycling Instructor
    AFAA Biggest Loser Pro
    AFPA CPT
    AFPA Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
    BarreVite Instructor
    Mat Pilates Instructor

I reserve the full right to misspell any word or words in any post at any time, i do not spell check and i do not care to.

BikinisandBiceps.com
    facebook.com/MilSpouseFitness

Stats: 5'6", 151 lbs
    EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EPolis13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EPolis13's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    There is nothing really special about the fighter diet or her programs. Lift heavy and eat. She has an odd relationship with food and that alone keeps me from doing any of her diets, and they are structured rather oddly as well.

The butt bible = squats, lunges deadlifts..... nothing that you need to pay for to know the info.

But at the end of the day, you have to chose which program you want to be on. hers are no worse/better than some of the ones here. No magic to it.
    ^^ This/thread
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iforce-nutrition.html

My Westside log, stop on by! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153516171

Stats: 7'7", 196 lbs
    Cupkake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Cupkake's BodySpace

'

Hi, on the eating, I was told it was lots and lots or veggies.. do you know which ones?

Stats: 5'3", 133 lbs
    superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit superja's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Cupkake View Post
    '

Hi, on the eating, I was told it was lots and lots or veggies.. do you know which ones?
    Couple of threads to peruse. I'd strongly suggest to stay far far away from any of Pauline's diet advice. There's a lot of disordered thinking and ed-type stuff written in her blog.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...33&pagenumber=
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...73&pagenumber=
    Someone once told me the definition of hell- Your last day on earth, the person you become meets the person you could have become.

~My Lifting Diary~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158933283

Stats: 5'3", 147 lbs
    paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paleorainy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit paleorainy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Cupkake View Post
    '

I bought it a few years ago and I never followed her plan because it definitely did not suit my needs.
    Her claim of "lots and lots of veggies" is false in my standard of "a lot".

She has a total of 10 meals in which:

meal 1 is supplements
    meal 2 is supplements + real food
    meal 3 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 4 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 5 is supplements + real food + vegs (1 cup)
    meal 6 is supplements
    meal 7 is supplements
    meal 8 is real food
    meal 9 is supplements
    meal 10 is real food + vegs (1 cup)
    Pre-bed (which she does not count as a meal) is supplements

I hope you have money because covering so many meals with just supplements is going to cost and for the "lots of vegs" these are 4 cups daily. It's the amount of 2 salads in my own book and that's not a lot.
    'Name one thing that did not last but was worth it'
    'Chicken'

Stats: 4'10", 108 lbs
    rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rockangel's BodySpace
    yup, and that is what I meant by structured oddly. For me, 10 meals would barely be over 100 cals a meal and i can not do that. I need bigger meals than that, so usually i eat about 3 times a day,

I used to follow her on facebook, sometimes she would post good things about fitness that I agreed with, but she usually just posted a million times a day about her "haters" and how anyone that didnt like her was lazy and jealous or all about the people that reported her pics and would get her banned from FB.

It got tedious very quickly and turned me off from her personality or following her.

I think she has an amazing physique but mentally she is a mess and I find it hard to take her advice seriously.

As far as the veggies, choices of veggies do not matter, though you should have a variety for health reasons.
    Proud Navy Wife!
    -----------------------
    AFAA Primary Group fitness Instructor
    AFAA/AFPA Indoor Cycling Instructor
    AFAA Biggest Loser Pro
    AFPA CPT
    AFPA Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
    BarreVite Instructor
    Mat Pilates Instructor

I reserve the full right to misspell any word or words in any post at any time, i do not spell check and i do not care to.

BikinisandBiceps.com
    facebook.com/MilSpouseFitness

Stats: 5'2", 140 lbs
    mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mediumraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mediumraw's BodySpace
    Her facebook is a total negativity fest. I had to unfollow after awhile. Seems like she spends all day long on there.

yup, and that is what I meant by structured oddly. For me, 10 meals would barely be over 100 cals a meal and i can not do that. I need bigger meals than that, so usually i eat about 3 times a day,

I used to follow her on facebook, sometimes she would post good things about fitness that I agreed with, but she usually just posted a million times a day about her "haters" and how anyone that didnt like her was lazy and jealous or all about the people that reported her pics and would get her banned from FB.

It got tedious very quickly and turned me off from her personality or following her.

I think she has an amazing physique but mentally she is a mess and I find it hard to take her advice seriously.

As far as the veggies, choices of veggies do not matter, though you should have a variety for health reasons.
    I'm only human...except in the gym.