Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'4", 141 lbs
    Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Cammsy's BodySpace

Question UK Teenage Fitness/ Physique Competitions 2014?

Are there any male teenage fitness/ physique competitions in the United Kingdom in 2014 anyone can direct me to? I've recently turned 18 and would like a goal competition to aim for? I say fitness/ physique instead of bodybuilding competitions as I don't have to put on as much muscle mass within a year.
    Can anyone help me?
    Full time student, bodybuilder & competitive gamer.

Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cammsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Cammsy's BodySpace
    bump.

Visit Cammsy's BodySpace
    bump.