Thread: Bcaa help!

Gleach88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Bcaa help!

Hey guys,

I changed jobs over 2 months ago and i went from a fairly lax job to a very physcally demanding job. first few weeks my body was sore, so i continued with my 2 protein shakes a day, one when i wake up and one when i finish work. But lately some of my joints have been really sore and the added protein is not helping. My muscles and stuff arent sore, just my elbow, knee, shoulder. Would adding BCAA's on top of my protein shakes help with this soreness? or is there something else that might help? And i went from 180lbs to 165lbs in a month and a half with no gym time. This job isnt for the weak.

Thanks for the help

little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gleach88 View Post
    Hey guys,

I changed jobs over 2 months ago and i went from a fairly lax job to a very physcally demanding job. first few weeks my body was sore, so i continued with my 2 protein shakes a day, one when i wake up and one when i finish work. But lately some of my joints have been really sore and the added protein is not helping. My muscles and stuff arent sore, just my elbow, knee, shoulder. Would adding BCAA's on top of my protein shakes help with this soreness? or is there something else that might help? And i went from 180lbs to 165lbs in a month and a half with no gym time. This job isnt for the weak.
    Thanks for the help
    i have never heard anything about bcaa's being good for the joints. you may want to try cod liver oil lots of people swear by it, i use it myself but i cant say for definite that it works, just like the multi vit i take it doesn't provide any noticeable differences.

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Adding some bcaas intra or post workout can help.

Take a look at RSP's Regen, amazing product.
    RSP Nutrition Representative
    Check out our products ➙ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition.html
    B2G1 FREE Fast Fuel (Pre-workout)
    B2G1 FREE AgmaGen (Agmatine Sulfate)
    $5 OFF ReGen (BCAAs)
    ★★★ The Revolution Has Arrived ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/
    http://www.********.com/FastFuel
    Follow us on Instagram ➙ @rspnutrition

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the help
    It looks like a joint support would possibly be beneficial for you. The multivitamin Orange Triad has a great joint support forumula in that. I use it.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Diesel293 View Post
    Adding some bcaas intra or post workout can help.

Take a look at RSP's Regen, amazing product.
    I would suggest to add BCAA's at this time as well

Scivation Xtend
    cellucor BCAA
    Core ABC

are all good suggestions as well.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BCAA supplement could be beneficial, such as Core ABC, but a joint support supplement might be a better option such as Core FLEX. Will help maintain tendon, joint, and ligament health with your new job!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're looking for BCAA's InnerArmour BCAA Peak is a great way to go. The blue razz is my personal favorite. I would also recommend looking into Controlled Labs Orange Triad since it is a multi that also has joint support. Maybe even add their fish oil, Orange Oximega, and you should feel a difference.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Gleach88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I spoke to a friend who's a body builder and he suggests some glycousimyne. I looked it up at the bb.com store and its made for joint health. Any good products anyone recommend? Something that's easy on the pills. Looking for a once a day thing. Some some good ones as far as reviews go

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I spoke to a friend who's a body builder and he suggests some glycousimyne. I looked it up at the bb.com store and its made for joint health. Any good products anyone recommend? Something that's easy on the pills. Looking for a once a day thing. Some some good ones as far as reviews go
    Core Flex
    Animal Flex
    USP Supercissus.
    Primaforce Bulk Cissus Powder/Cissus Caps

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bcaa's can only help. Some good choices are N'Gage, xtend, recover-pro.

Though your problem sounds like to me like a bigger issue with recovery. Since you are now working a physical job you need to get more calories in, and more sleep in. All the supps in the world will not make up for those two things. Also foam rolling (SMR) and stretching would help tremendously.
    PL: 400/280/475

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coloBB View Post
    Bcaa's can only help. Some good choices are N'Gage, xtend, recover-pro.

Though your problem sounds like to me like a bigger issue with recovery. Since you are now working a physical job you need to get more calories in, and more sleep in. All the supps in the world will not make up for those two things. Also foam rolling (SMR) and stretching would help tremendously.
    Great post^.

If after your research you feel that you'd still like to purchase a BCAA product to try and relieve some of your soreness, I would take a look at Pure Amino. That's my personal go-to BCAA formula.

Sounds like joint problems or recovery (more likely) are your main enemies right now.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Natural Amino is a solid product that I use since I train fasted and I am also cutting at the moment. It does help me with doms, so it may benefit you. As far as the joint problems go, look into some Glucosamine and a good fish oil like Om3gafort. I use the Glucosamine/Chondroitin along with the fish oil and I have no joint problems whatsoever.
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"