saafanGFX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saafanGFX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saafanGFX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saafanGFX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Pain in the rest bone

Every time i do biceps workout using zig zag bar I feel pain in the rest bone, i feel like the weight is localize on the rest, so that i can't continue biceps workout , also i can't lift heavy weights in this workout

lol wut u can change this tbarabash's Avatar
    tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rest bone? I'm thinking maybe your wrist bones or could be the ulna.
    Do you mean the ulnar bone?

This is actually quite common with barbell bars and some EZ curl bars. Could be because of weak forearms or improper hand positioning. Try lightening the weight and trying different hand locations on the bar, if that doesn't work then it could be forearms are weak or it is just the way your arms are laid out.