Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up ==> scottyb05 LIFTS w Extreme Rush & PowerXD from Blue Star Nutraceuticals <==

Here we go scottyb05! Thank you for entering our Bigger, Better, Bench™ with Blue Star Nutraceuticals™ Weekly Giveaways! Time to kick up some numbers with your Extreme Rush™ & PowerXD™.

Just a friendly reminder, we want to run this testers thread for a minimum of 2 weeks sharing your thoughts, as well as any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off I want to thank Gym God and Blue Star Nutraceuticals for allowing me to log this.

I will start off with where I am, and what my goal is. Right now I am 191, and around 15% bf. Attached is a picture that was taken the morning of 9/8/13 (judge bf % if you please, I haven't had it calculated ). My goal is to drop down to atleast 12%, and maintain as much strength as I can. Ultimately I want to be as lean and strong as I can be. I am not a calorie counter, my diet does not change much from day to day as you will see. I just try to eat as much lean meat and veggies as I can, while keeping everything else out.

Right now I am on 40 hours at work, but I expect that to change by the end of this log. My general work schedule is about 60 hours. Have a hour drive to work, so add on another 10-12 hours for drive time. I have a desk job, so there isn't much physical activity doing on at work. I try to keep my time in the gym to 1-1.5 hours because I have a 4 month old daughter at home. Trying to spend as much time with her as I can while I am able.

Now for the good stuff..
    Extreme Rush. First impressions were that of a typical preworkout, smells good and looks powdery. Always leary on that first sip of a new preworkout because god only knows what it is going to taste like. Lets face it, most supplements taste like garbage. First consumption..only took 1 serving. I try not to load up and to much on preworkouts, generally only 1/2-1 servings. Extreme rush mixed very well, a little foamy but that only takes a minute to subside. The taste is a solid 9/10. Very tasty! Drank it after I had brushed my teeth, and it still tasted amazing. Would drink regularly if it was a reguilar juice. Took a little longer than normal to kick in, but I usually drink on an empty stomach and I had eaten about 1 1/2 hours before consumption. Took about 40 minutes to kick in, I think that time will drop when I take it on an empty stomach like normal. When it kicked it, it hit me hard! Definitely got all the feelings of a good preworkout. Tingles, focus, energy..The pumps were nice, and led me through an intense session! Very pleased with my first run around with extreme rush!

Power XD. Love the conveinance of pills! Can't say much about the effects yet because creatine usually takes more than a day to see some results.

I am running Layne Norton's PHAT routine (a modified version). I started my log on the second day of the routine because it came after my day 1 lift, I didn't want to wait a full week to start logging this.

This is Lower Body Power Day. I do my back squats on a smith machine due to knee issues. I generally keep my squats around the weight you will see below because of my knee. I do front squats with a traditional barbell. The leg press machine is garbage at the gym I will be doing legs at over the next few weeks (due to construction detours to my preferred leg gym), I don't press with both legs on this machine. I do one leg at a time. This is the only way I have found to actually get a workout from this machine. As far as leg extensions, I don't always do them. I make the decision if I am going to do them based on how my knee is feeling that day. My lower back has been stiff and sore lately, so I have been loading up on the leg curls, and skipping the stiff legged/romanian deadlifts. Helps keep pressure off of it. With that being said, here is my day in the gym, and my food intake.

Day 1
    Sun 9/8/2013
    11:30 am - 12:30 pm

10 minute warm up and stretch

Squats:
    warm up set - 135 x 8
    225 x 5
    275 x 3
    295 x 3

Front Squats:
    115 x 6
    135 x 6
    155 x 5

Leg Press:
    90 x 10
    100 x 10
    110 x 10

Lying Leg Curls:
    70 x 10
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    130 x 7
    150 x 5

Seated Calf Raises:
    90 x 12 (2 second down, 2 second hold)
    90 x 12 (2 second down, 2 second hold)
    140 x 8
    140 x 10
    190 x 4
    190 x 4

Breakfast:
    4 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 piece of oatnut bread
    small slice of cheese
    1 cup of coffee

Lunch:
    Can of chunk light tuna
    1 piece of oatnut bread
    Serving or two of mayonaise
    Ritz crackers and cheese

Dinner:
    4 slices Roast Beef
    Noodles with Pesto sauce
    Grilled vegetables

Piece of chocolate zuccini cake

Went to the in-laws for dinner, so I was pretty spoiled.

IMG_1531[1].jpg

This is my first log, so bear with me! Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks for your time!

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome aboard!

Cute pic of you and your daughter. Enjoy every single moment you can. I have my own and 3 stepdaughters all ranging from 7 (mine) to 15. I look at mine all the time and say, "Please don't ever grow up."

I just wanted to be sure with regards to your 1 serving of Extreme Rush™. Did you use a 1/2 scoop? As for the PowerXD™, I'm a fan of straight up creatine monohydrate but these bad boys are perfect for convenience yielding 3 grams of creatine per daily serving. As well maximizing absorption with Krebs Cycle intermediates and orotic acid. I'll post information on PowerXD™ shortly.

Nice work on your workout journal. I can feel that burn on an already sore lower back if you were going to hit the SLDL/Romanian's.

Calorie counting in your case and really, for many, is not needed. Just be aware of what you eat... as you are. I can say, I wish I was eating what you're eating here. Life would be so much more simple - all I do is eat!

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have never had straight up monohydrate, but was planning on getting some soon. I have cycled HCL a few times, and was never all that pleased with it. Will see how this XD works! Yes, the one serving was a 1/2 scoop. I opened the bottle and I was like holy crap that cant be 1 serving! haha

Question about the PowerXD, weekends I generally work out 2-3 hours after I wake up..would you recommend taking the serving upon waking, and the serving before lifting in this situation? Or should I spread the 2 servings out more?

Thanks, she's the cutest little girl ever! My little sister is in marching band, so we go watch HS football games every fall (she's a senior this year), and we bought my daughter a little football hat. She looks like a doll! She's only 4 months, so I want her to grow a little but she can stop growing around 5 years old haha

What I will post tomorrow morning diet wise is my regular diet. Weekends are the only time my diet changes, if it changes. If I eat much more than I do, that's when I start getting fat!

Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    I have never had straight up monohydrate, but was planning on getting some soon. I have cycled HCL a few times, and was never all that pleased with it. Will see how this XD works! Yes, the one serving was a 1/2 scoop. I opened the bottle and I was like holy crap that cant be 1 serving! haha
    Cool, this would give you something to gauge your experience with then. Your combined creatine intake with a daily dose of PowerXD™ and Extreme Rush™ is 6 grams (3 grams in each).

Question about the PowerXD, weekends I generally work out 2-3 hours after I wake up..would you recommend taking the serving upon waking, and the serving before lifting in this situation? Or should I spread the 2 servings out more?
    This is perfect... ^

Thanks, she's the cutest little girl ever! My little sister is in marching band, so we go watch HS football games every fall (she's a senior this year), and we bought my daughter a little football hat. She looks like a doll! She's only 4 months, so I want her to grow a little but she can stop growing around 5 years old haha
    Haha... cute! That age just before they get too independent is perfect.

What I will post tomorrow morning diet wise is my regular diet. Weekends are the only time my diet changes, if it changes. If I eat much more than I do, that's when I start getting fat!
    ..... and only you know your body.

Keep it up!

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Haha... cute! That age just before they get too independent is perfect.
    Just don't want to get to the age where some jackoff is picking her up for a date. Gonna have to pack on some serious size by then!

geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scotty,

Awesome first workout man! I generally have to go moderate in legs but love your workout routine.

I am on week two of the stack and am loving it so far; I hope you have the same response.

Also, please elaborate on chocolate zuccini cake...i am scared and hungry at the same time haha

http://www.theidearoom.net/2013/07/c...hini-cake.html

my mother in law made it, so I couldn't tell ya what is in it..but that is a recipe I found with a search. Hers had some crumbled type crap on top, along with coconut shards scattered on top. I hate coconut, but there wasn't enough to ruin it..it was pretty good. My wife has made zucchini bread before, and that was pretty good too. Give it a shot if you are up to bake and looking to carb up haha I rarely eat cake and stuff like that, but every time we go over there they have something and I eat it.

Will have to go check your log out

With coconut scattered on top, this wins me over. LOL!

With coconut scattered on top, this wins me over. LOL!
    If you were there, I would of scraped all the coconut off for ya and kept the cake

Monday 9/10/13

Mondays and Fridays are my off days. I just recently (last week) decided to start running on my off days to help lower my bf %. I haven't went for a good run since last summer. Friday was my first day running, I ran 2 miles in roughly 15 minutes. Monday, I ran the same track, my time went up to 16 1/2 - 17 minutes. The weather played a lare portion in the increase in time, it felt like it was about 100 out it was so muggy. Then it was time to go home, watch some tv, and spend time with the family.

Diet:
    4:30am scrambled eggs with 2 egg whites, 2 eggs, cup of coffee
    8am fiber bar and a banana
    10am celery and peanut butter
    11:30 chicken breast, 1-2 cups of broccoli, 1 serving of sweet peppers
    5:30(ish) 2 tacos made with ground turkey
    7 banana

Took PowerXD when I woke up (around 4), and the second dose around 8:30..45 minutes or so before I laid down for the night.

Had trouble falling asleep last night, didn't fall asleep until 10:30-11.

I have back and shoulder hypertrophy day today, one of my favorite days! Might have to modify my normal routine a little due to lower back pains.

If you were there, I would of scraped all the coconut off for ya and kept the cake

Monday 9/10/13

Mondays and Fridays are my off days. I just recently (last week) decided to start running on my off days to help lower my bf %. I haven't went for a good run since last summer. Friday was my first day running, I ran 2 miles in roughly 15 minutes. Monday, I ran the same track, my time went up to 16 1/2 - 17 minutes. The weather played a lare portion in the increase in time, it felt like it was about 100 out it was so muggy. Then it was time to go home, watch some tv, and spend time with the family.

Diet:
    4:30am scrambled eggs with 2 egg whites, 2 eggs, cup of coffee
    8am fiber bar and a banana
    10am celery and peanut butter
    11:30 chicken breast, 1-2 cups of broccoli, 1 serving of sweet peppers
    5:30(ish) 2 tacos made with ground turkey
    7 banana

Took PowerXD when I woke up (around 4), and the second dose around 8:30..45 minutes or so before I laid down for the night.

Had trouble falling asleep last night, didn't fall asleep until 10:30-11.

I have back and shoulder hypertrophy day today, one of my favorite days! Might have to modify my normal routine a little due to lower back pains.
    Cool, thanks for the updates!

Lightbulb PowerXD Information for the viewers

See more at --> http://tinyurl.com/pd4lbth

How often you want me to update? I'm not usually on a computer Saturdays and Sundays, I just log in on my phone so it'd be a pain to type all that out on a phone haha

Thumbs up

How often you want me to update? I'm not usually on a computer Saturdays and Sundays, I just log in on my phone so it'd be a pain to type all that out on a phone haha
    That's okay man, take the weekend off and enjoy.

I forgot my log at home, I will put my lifts for the day up tonight or tomorrow morning..but here is what I can give ya as of now.
    Day 3
    9/10/13

Todays workout was back and shoulder hypertrophy day. I had to modify my normal workout for this day due to lower back pains. I took it easy on bent over rows, and loaded up on pull ups. Drank 1 serving of Extreme Rush roughly 30 minutes before my workout, and took 1 serving of PowerXD roughly 1 hour to my workout.

Back and shoulders is my favorite day in the gym. On my way to the gym, I felt the preworkout kicking in, probably about 20 minutes before the workout. Tingles from the beta alanine, energy, focus..all good signs. Well I get to the gym, get changed, go to warm up and I just couldn't seem to get psyched to start my lift..so I start anyway. About when I reached my chin ups, I was thinking what the hell is going on, I don't want to be here right now. Start thinking maybe I need rest, maybe it's just one of them days..with that being said, nearing the end of the chin ups my intensity kicked in and I killed it! When I was doing shrugs at the end of my workout, I had to force myself rack the weight and leave. I didn't feel ready, felt like I could lift for another hour or two. Needless to say, I had some massive back and trap pumps going on. Walked out of there feeling like Kai Greene! I Was very impressed with what I was able to do, with the state I was in when I first entered the gym.

Diet:
    4:30 2 eggs, 2 eggs whites, cup of coffee
    9:30 celery and peanut butter
    11:30 chicken breast, cup or so of broccoli, serving of sweet peppers
    6 Carbed up with dat dere frozen pizza

The wife wasn't feeling well yesterday, so when I got home I had to take the baby to the grocery store, cook dinner, take the garbage out, cook veggies for the rest of the weeks lunches, shower..all that fun stuff. So I just grabbed a frozen pizza for convienance.

LOL @ feeling like Kai Greene!

Awe... family life! When all else doesn't matter, family is always there. Way to take care of things on the home front.

Thanks Chris! But yeah, what's life without family? Turned into a longer day than expected at work, had a guy come in to do some floor reviews on stations I have never even looked at before..gotta love it! Well now it's off to some Extreme Rush chuggin and PowerXD poppin to get some mad leg pumps

Day 3 workout

Bent over rows
    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 10

Pull ups:
    BW x 10
    BW x 10
    25 X 7
    25 X 7
    50 X 4
    50 X 3
    25 X 7
    BW X 7

Rack Chins:
    BW X 12
    BW X 12
    BW X 12

Close grip Pull downs:
    140 X 10
    160 X 8
    180 X 6

Shrugs chest down on incline bench with dumbells:
    70's X 12
    70's X 11
    80's X 10

Chin Ups:
    BW x 8
    35 X 5
    35 X 5
    BW X 10

Military Press:
    95 X 10
    95 X 10
    115 X 5
    125 X 4
    95 X 7

Behind the back shrugs SS with (Lat Raise)
    185 X 10 (30 X 8)
    185 X 10 (30 X 8)
    185 X 10 (30 X 8)

Shrugs:
    225 X 10
    275 X 9
    295 X 10

Will be back soon to post yesterdays (day 4) workout and thoughts.

Day 3 workout

Bent over rows
    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 10

Pull ups:
    BW x 10
    BW x 10
    25 X 7
    25 X 7
    50 X 4
    50 X 3
    25 X 7
    BW X 7

Rack Chins:
    BW X 12
    BW X 12
    BW X 12

Close grip Pull downs:
    140 X 10
    160 X 8
    180 X 6

70's X 12
    70's X 11
    80's X 10

Chin Ups:
    BW x 8
    35 X 5
    35 X 5
    BW X 10

Military Press:
    95 X 10
    95 X 10
    115 X 5
    125 X 4
    95 X 7

185 X 10 (30 X 8)
    185 X 10 (30 X 8)
    185 X 10 (30 X 8)

Shrugs:
    225 X 10
    275 X 9
    295 X 10

+

Sweet volume! Great session you had here!

Day 3 workout

Bent over rows
    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 10

Pull ups:
    BW x 10
    BW x 10
    25 X 7
    25 X 7
    50 X 4
    50 X 3
    25 X 7
    BW X 7

Rack Chins:
    BW X 12
    BW X 12
    BW X 12

Close grip Pull downs:
    140 X 10
    160 X 8
    180 X 6

70's X 12
    70's X 11
    80's X 10

Chin Ups:
    BW x 8
    35 X 5
    35 X 5
    BW X 10

Military Press:
    95 X 10
    95 X 10
    115 X 5
    125 X 4
    95 X 7

185 X 10 (30 X 8)
    185 X 10 (30 X 8)
    185 X 10 (30 X 8)

Shrugs:
    225 X 10
    275 X 9
    295 X 10

+

Sweet volume! Great session you had here!

Now you see why I felt like Kai Greene haha if my wife wasnt feeling like garbage I would of had her take some pics of my trap pump..I will try and get some pics taken Friday or Saturday, then get some when I'm done with the stack.

Now you see why I felt like Kai Greene haha if my wife wasnt feeling like garbage I would of had her take some pics of my trap pump..I will try and get some pics taken Friday or Saturday, then get some when I'm done with the stack.
    Cool! Picks are always great to see, and greater markers for yourself as well.

Cool! Picks are always great to see, and greater markers for yourself as well.
    Yes pics are good to track progress, I never get around to taking them though. If I have time over the next 2 days I will take some. I like to take pictures without a pump, otherwise I would of taken some during the week. I will apologize in advance for my poverty genetics and physic

Day 4
    Legs Hypertrophy Day

Squats:
    185 X 3
    185 X 3
    205 X 3
    205 X 3
    225 X 3
    245 X 3

I do my back squats on a smith machine due to knee issues

Front Squats:
    115 X 6
    125 X 7
    135 X 6

Leg Press:
    90 X 10
    110 X 10

The gym I was at, they don't have a plate loaded leg press. The cable leg press they have is positioned weird, and the only way I found to get any sort of benefit from it is to do 1 leg at a time..that's why the weight is so low. Well, that and I am weak

Plyo Leg Press:
    100 X 10
    130 X 10
    150 X 10
    110 X 15

I sit in the chair and explode out, jumping off of the foot base. Helps with explosiveness, nice cardio, and gives me a mad pump.

Lying Leg Curls:
    100 X 10
    140 X 10
    170 X 4
    130 X 7
    90 X 10

I did extra sets of lying leg curls because my lower back is a little sore. I bought some heat pads the other day, and it feels a million times better. Hopefully next week I will be back to normal and can hit the SLDL and Romanian deads

Standing Calf Raise:

185 X 15
    205 X 13
    225 X 12
    245 X 10

Leg days are usually rough for me because I have right knee issues. This workout went very well. The weight I put up is relatively average compared to what I normally lift on leg days, I try not to go much higher so I don't irritate it. My intensity level was awesome! Was in the gym for roughly an hour, and sweat my ass off! Left with a mad pump, and some jell-o feeling legs. Still very pleased with the effects I am getting from the preworkout, and I think the creatine is starting to take effect. My recovery time is getting lower. When I loaded up with pullups and such on day 3, it resulted in some nice and sore lats for leg day (yesterday). As I type this out today on what I day 5, my back feels good as new. Generally get 3-4 days of DOMS, as opposed to the 1 day that just came and went. Can not complain about that! Today is going to be chest and arms hypertrophy day, another good day in the gym. Will update with that workout tomorrow morning.

srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude strong volume. Lower back takes forever to recover when you hit it hard.

Yes pics are good to track progress, I never get around to taking them though. If I have time over the next 2 days I will take some. I like to take pictures without a pump, otherwise I would of taken some during the week. I will apologize in advance for my poverty genetics and physic

Day 4
    Legs Hypertrophy Day

Squats:
    185 X 3
    185 X 3
    205 X 3
    205 X 3
    225 X 3
    245 X 3

I do my back squats on a smith machine due to knee issues

Front Squats:
    115 X 6
    125 X 7
    135 X 6

Leg Press:
    90 X 10
    110 X 10

The gym I was at, they don't have a plate loaded leg press. The cable leg press they have is positioned weird, and the only way I found to get any sort of benefit from it is to do 1 leg at a time..that's why the weight is so low. Well, that and I am weak

Plyo Leg Press:
    100 X 10
    130 X 10
    150 X 10
    110 X 15

I sit in the chair and explode out, jumping off of the foot base. Helps with explosiveness, nice cardio, and gives me a mad pump.

Lying Leg Curls:
    100 X 10
    140 X 10
    170 X 4
    130 X 7
    90 X 10

I did extra sets of lying leg curls because my lower back is a little sore. I bought some heat pads the other day, and it feels a million times better. Hopefully next week I will be back to normal and can hit the SLDL and Romanian deads

Standing Calf Raise:

185 X 15
    205 X 13
    225 X 12
    245 X 10

Leg days are usually rough for me because I have right knee issues. This workout went very well. The weight I put up is relatively average compared to what I normally lift on leg days, I try not to go much higher so I don't irritate it. My intensity level was awesome! Was in the gym for roughly an hour, and sweat my ass off! Left with a mad pump, and some jell-o feeling legs. Still very pleased with the effects I am getting from the preworkout, and I think the creatine is starting to take effect. My recovery time is getting lower. When I loaded up with pullups and such on day 3, it resulted in some nice and sore lats for leg day (yesterday). As I type this out today on what I day 5, my back feels good as new. Generally get 3-4 days of DOMS, as opposed to the 1 day that just came and went. Can not complain about that! Today is going to be chest and arms hypertrophy day, another good day in the gym. Will update with that workout tomorrow morning.
    Best site for strength info: http://cedwichtraining.com/

Welcome and thanks for stoppin in brah

Yeah I am hoping next week I will be back at it, if not I will just keep doing a modified routine to keep as much pressure off as I can.

srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) srvince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Use a foam roller for like 10 minutes every day. Roll the crap out of it. That usually fixes mine in a couple of days. Also Tiger Balm seems to always help mine.

Yeah I am hoping next week I will be back at it, if not I will just keep doing a modified routine to keep as much pressure off as I can.

Use a foam roller for like 10 minutes every day. Roll the crap out of it. That usually fixes mine in a couple of days. Also Tiger Balm seems to always help mine.

Originally Posted by srvince View Post
    I try to foam roll about every other day, but I always forget to do it. I will do it for a week then it will start slipping my mind. What is tiger balm?

That's a beast of a session!

Originally Posted by srvince View Post
    ... something I need to get in the habit of.