Timbojones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me determine body fat. Got some stats

Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out my body fat percentage for myself. I weigh 104kgs or 229-230 Pounds. I am 6'11 Tall, or 210 Cm's. I had recently gotten my skin folds done for basketball and I can only remember the final result for all 7 measurements and that was 89.3. I can kinda see outlines of abs if I flex and stuff.
    Cheers Tim

Illuminattyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Timbojones View Post
    Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out my body fat percentage for myself. I weigh 104kgs or 229-230 Pounds. I am 6'11 Tall, or 210 Cm's. I had recently gotten my skin folds done for basketball and I can only remember the final result for all 7 measurements and that was 89.3. I can kinda see outlines of abs if I flex and stuff.
    Cheers Tim
    Kinda Impossible for an accurate estimation when you havent provided a photo, but judging from the fact that you can just slightly see the outlines of your abs, your looking at anywhere between 12-15% but thats only a Vague guess Brahs.

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Illuminattyy View Post
    Kinda Impossible for an accurate estimation when you havent provided a photo, but judging from the fact that you can just slightly see the outlines of your abs, your looking at anywhere between 12-15% but thats only a Vague guess Brahs.
    This
    ★★ Wishing everyone in this human experience eternal happiness and peace ★★