aashmawy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What is the optimum dose for Dymatize Super Amino 6000?

What is the recommended dose for Dymatize Super Amino 6000 on workout days and off days? Thanks

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6000?

When you take it? Why you take it? What do you expect from it? Never buy amino acids in caps, you pay 24 bucks for 50 grams of it. This is a fuçking steal!
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

aashmawy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    6000?

When you take it? Why you take it? What do you expect from it? Never buy amino acids in caps, you pay 24 bucks for 50 grams of it. This is a fuçking steal!
    I want to transform fats to muscles, and I am using Amino acids as supplemet while dieting. I already got the Amino 6000. What do you recommend as supplement?

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aashmawy View Post
    I want to transform fats to muscles, What do you recommend?
    A magic wand. Thats impossible...

Your fat loss will depend on your diet and workouts. Many people recommend BCAAs while on caloric deficit, but if your protein intake is adequate they will make little to no difference in terms of muscle preservation, fat burning, or whatever.

Anyway if you want to supplement with BCAAs, its muuuuch cheaper to buy powdered aminos, youll find a lot of it in the bb.com store.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to transform fats to muscles, and I am using Amino acids as supplemet while dieting. I already got the Amino 6000. What do you recommend as supplement?
    What is this? Alchemy?

flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is the recommended dose for Dymatize Super Amino 6000 on workout days and off days? Thanks
    Hello,.. is indeed a very old topic

I take 1 serving in the morning 1 before workout 1 after workout and before dinner.
    Each serving is 3 caps. So thats about 12 Caps a day.

Hope it helps ...