Closed Thread
Page 260 of 340 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,800 of 10187
    No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tsolrm View Post
    The best possible advice was to seek medical help because I wasn't used to a bodybuilding diet? Okay.
    Excuse me, but you're killing the vibe in our chat thread.
    Feel free to start a new thread in the Main Nut. Forum with any further concerns you have on the subject.

Originally Posted by moosedahgoose View Post
    OP returns....
    I know right?!
    I was actually wondering about this the other day and if we'd ever see him again.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Fuking hate planes now. Have to sit on the aisle so I am not cramped or pressed up against people, which also means my shoulder gets slammed by every person that walks by.
    Everybody wants to get big...but nobody wants to site in the aisle.
    At least you get to have the (more than likely) overweight, disease infested, 50 year old flight attendant "accidently" grind her ass against your body as she passes by.

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Went to a Sacramento Kings game(save your jokes, they suck) couple weeks ago with my lifting(not life) partner and had to sit almost sideways in my seat to not have my shoulders in my neighbors' chests. broadshoulderproblems
    Could be worse...they could be the Pistons.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RFL = Rapid Fat Loss which is a form of PSMF = protein sparing modified fast. Basically RFL is Lyle's prescribed PSMF.

RFL is generally for people high in BF or as a diet kick start. It can be used for someone lower in bf, but I'd still suggest a more moderate approach.

If I were you Id just run a normal cut for 3 weeks then your last one deplete for the before pics.
    I agree and wa going to come back and say this. Casey it seems like you have conflicting goals with 100k and the contest prep. Id pick the one you're more interested in and focus on that
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuking hate planes now. Have to sit on the aisle so I am not cramped or pressed up against people, which also means my shoulder gets slammed by every person that walks by.
    if you can't fit in one seat comfortably, I believe most airlines recommend that you purchase two

InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    I agree and wa going to come back and say this. Casey it seems like you have conflicting goals with 100k and the contest prep. Id pick the one you're more interested in and focus on that
    You guys are entirely correct.
    They really don't seem to be helping each other out...going to have to think on it.

Lee makes a good point with carb/water/sodium intake prior to the "before" pictures and than just starting my contest prep/cut and also using that as my strategy for the 100K Challenge.
    Seems like this may be the most viable option at this point.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

tsolrm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsolrm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsolrm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsolrm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsolrm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsolrm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsolrm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    Excuse me, but you're killing the vibe in our chat thread.
    Feel free to start a new thread in the Main Nut. Forum with any further concerns you have on the subject.
    Excuse me but I couldn't give two sh*ts about your chat vibe since I'm the one who created the thread I have the option to delete it right now if I want.

I have no further concerns regarding the subject, I've already educated myself about everything I need to know about nutrition. I've just pointed out that Wonderpug was talking bs.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy Cookies, Fudge, Cake batman
    School breakfast
    concert, and movie
    and then a school luncheon.

i see why school teachers get it so good. Like living like a king today before the break. one guy ate so much he fell asleep during the concert haha

You guys are entirely correct.
    They really don't seem to be helping each other out...going to have to think on it.

Lee makes a good point with carb/water/sodium intake prior to the "before" pictures and than just starting my contest prep/cut and also using that as my strategy for the 100K Challenge.
    Seems like this may be the most viable option at this point.
    Also

Dropping to some diet fad or low calories that quick is really going to throw off your metabolism, Why not just keep your carbs as high as possible while still hitting protein and fat minimums, if you can tolerate carbs well why not include them if they benefit you. Some people are fine with carbs, some operate better on P+F, just adjust your intake slowly remember its a marathon not a sprint. Trying to drop real fast will cause metabolism to crash and cause more problems then benefits in the end, and most of the time you will stall faster due to the drops in kcals quicker.

Excuse me but I couldn't give two sh*ts about your chat vibe since I'm the one who created the thread I have the option to delete it right now if I want.

I have no further concerns regarding the subject, I've already educated myself about everything I need to know about nutrition. I've just pointed out that Wonderpug was talking bs.
    LOL @ threatening to delete our thread
    You mad that you're hosting the party and weren't even invited brah?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Also

Dropping to some diet fad or low calories that quick is really going to throw off your metabolism, Why not just keep your carbs as high as possible while still hitting protein and fat minimums, if you can tolerate carbs well why not include them if they benefit you. Some people are fine with carbs, some operate better on P+F, just adjust your intake slowly remember its a marathon not a sprint. Trying to drop real fast will cause metabolism to crash and cause more problems then benefits in the end, and most of the time you will stall faster due to the drops in kcals quicker.
    Was wondering when I'd see you around lol
    More good points, too many options (although I guess some of my options aren't the most logical).

Just going to weigh the pros/cons out and see what I come up with.

It does seem like maintaining intake right now and bloating for the "before" pics would be the smartest choice, especially for long term.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Y u mad tho
    Clear eyes, full heart: can't lose.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142413581

"So get off your keyboard because there is an empty squat rack somewhere that commands your attention." -Blaine Sumner

Was wondering when I'd see you around lol
    More good points, too many options (although I guess some of my options aren't the most logical).
    Just going to weigh the pros/cons out and see what I come up with.
    It does seem like maintaining intake right now and bloating for the "before" pics would be the smartest choice, especially for long term.
    no reason to try and do something drastic for a before pic, again some water/sodium manipulation would aid, but honestly like pete did with the soda and how it really blew hiim up that is a great idea, but trynig to get real flat may do you more harm than good in the end.

Dieting is not magical nor is really hard to understand.
    Caloric deficit over time, how you do it is your choice.. carb cycling, restriction and large refeeds, keeping kcals as high as possible and doing smaller refeeds. There are many ways to get into a deficit, and also find ways to refeed/cheat to help spark t3, leptin, and hormone levels and your metabolism to keep the fat burning and weight coming off, it just comes down to what way works BEST for you. There is no "Optimal" way to follow for a majority because it would be too personal. I can name lots of people who do great on a palumbo like diet nearly in keto all week and one massive cheat, i could say the same for those who do very well on high carbs all the time even with refeeds/cheats added in, just goes to show how the human body is so diverse and that what matters most is a small deficit to help keep the weight coming off and also retaining your muscle in the process.

Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    23 minutes of pure cringe....

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    School lunches
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actual sexual relations are always part of my regimen young buck
    The initial (drastic) decrease of calories/carbs is going to be for the first two weeks, than slow down then (likely) will slow down the aggressiveness of the cut for the last week or two.

Really not 100% sure, going to take it like I have with the rest of my training so far and just play it be how I feel/train/etc.

Flatten/lean out for the "before" pictures of the 100K Challenge.
    Also curious to see what my base will look like with a bit less BF on there.
    Ah I see
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Updated Back pics as of last night.. I still need to work on my posing (I know.. I know... Lee :P)

Been Rowing, And doing pull downs like a fiend. I'm thinking it's my posture that's screwing me.. :/

And new cooking video!

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Updated Back pics as of last night.. I still need to work on my posing (I know.. I know... Lee :P)
    [URL=http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Eriktheelectric/media/DSCN0216_zps2a32a82d.jpg.html]IMG]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y461/Eriktheelectric/DSCN0216_zps2a32a82d.jpg/IMG]/URL]
    [URL=http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Eriktheelectric/media/DSCN0212_zps565e8464.jpg.html[IMG]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y461/Eriktheelectric/DSCN0212_zps565e8464.jp/IMG]/URL]

Been Rowing, And doing pull downs like a fiend. I'm thinking it's my posture that's screwing me.. :/

And new cooking video!
    [youtube]x9M0or-ll3Y[/youtube
    Looking really good bro.
    Getting nice and wide at the top.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking really good bro.
    Getting nice and wide at the top.
    Thanks my man, I appreciate that. I've always had a wider upper back, but I've also always had horrible posture too. Pretty crappy. And I just realized I forgot to do face pulls during back day yesterday *facepalm*

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Thanks my man, I appreciate that. I've always had a wider upper back, but I've also always had horrible posture too. Pretty crappy. And I just realized I forgot to do face pulls during back day yesterday *facepalm*

[URL=http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Eriktheelectric/media/Notable%20pictures/DSC00469_zps2ce48852.jpg.html]IMG]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y461/Eriktheelectric/Notable%20pictures/DSC00469_zps2ce48852.jpg[/IMG[URL]
    Yeah just focus on straightening/standing upright a bit.

Have you considered doing lying DB shrugs (not sure of "proper" name) to assist with the issue?
    I used to have the same problem too...started doing 2 sets of these on each side and it's really helped me straighten my posture out.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Delirious Mutant.

themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Please post funny memes or go away
    thank you
    ig: @monkaycrak

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173015051

5/7/16 Meet Results: 391/237/534 @ 161.

9/24/16 Meet Results: 402/242/528 @ 159.

3/18/17 Meet Results: 402/253/545 @ 163.

theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm on the way to the airport so it won't be until I land in Lexington and have time to be a computer.
    I knew it... I knew those high volume workouts weren't possible for mere mortals.

terminator.gif ;-)
    "Every dot-com is refreshing for a journal update." - Abe Lincoln

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or just go away period

Also, latest project finished. Took about 2 hours

Last edited by digistp; 12-20-2013 at 02:09 PM.

I used to weigh 300lbs. Former300lber's Avatar
    Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey everybody, heading out of town for the holidays, won't be on the forums at all, so I just wanna wish you all and your family's a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Years!

-Former
    "The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."

Originally Posted by Former300lber View Post
    Hey everybody, heading out of town for the holidays, won't be on the forums at all, so I just wanna wish you all and your family's a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Years!

-Former
    Merry Christmas brotha!
    Enjoy the holidays and stay safe
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Originally Posted by digistp View Post
    Or just go away period

Also, latest project finished. Took about 2 hours
    How long before a kid rides by on his bike and takes a baseball bat to it

True lol
    Did you get my last PM *******?
    I've got a surprise in there for you
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

True lol
    Did you get my last PM *******?
    I've got a surprise in there for you
    no i did not actually
    sorry about that.

Going to start cooking and preparing food for Xmas dinner tomorrow. Brother and Fiance coming up tomorrow
    Baking him something special because we are celebrating his birthday too (which is 2 days after xmas) Since he works on christmas dad as does his fiance in the hospital.

no i did not actually
    sorry about that.

Going to start cooking and preparing food for Xmas dinner tomorrow. Brother and Fiance coming up tomorrow
    Baking him something special because we are celebrating his birthday too (which is 2 days after xmas) Since he works on christmas dad as does his fiance in the hospital.
    Sounds like a nice night.
    Part 2 of celebrating my girls birthday tonight so pretty stoked.

It's her birthday...but I get amazing sex.
    The joy of the holiday season!

Think I may just carry this celebration on for a few weeks lol

P.S. You may want to check that, I think you'll be happy with what you find.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dat dere is sittin in rifle country

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To continue with the getaway plans. I think we actually decided on a spot in the poconos. I still like the other one but we cut off 3+ hours of driving each way and the house is a bit more spacious/covered hot tub.

http://www.sylvaniatreefarm.com/index.php?id=bluestone

themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was talking to a friend at my uni gym today who is graduating this quarter as a nutrition major. The guy believes in good carbs vs bad carbs, meal timing, etc. WTF do they learn?
    ig: @monkaycrak

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173015051

5/7/16 Meet Results: 391/237/534 @ 161.

9/24/16 Meet Results: 402/242/528 @ 159.

3/18/17 Meet Results: 402/253/545 @ 163.

Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by themonkay View Post
    Was talking to a friend at my uni gym today who is graduating this quarter as a nutrition major. The guy believes in good carbs vs bad carbs, meal timing, etc. WTF do they learn?

In terms of body composition there is no difference, but for overall health and well being there is definitely a difference between carb sources, and meal timing is completely relevant in your ability to perform.

Closed Thread
Page 260 of 340 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast