Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phaggotmagnet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HanhChampion View Post
    I have no rights to reply.. lol this is the "talk sh*t behind people's back" section of the internet apparently.
    lol this thread brought lulz. both sides are mad as fukk but hanhchampion snaps out of it quick and realizes he's dealing with socially awkward miscers. stay tuned for more.

michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif
    Proud Niners fan
    Proud to be red like the Niners

HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pao2dapao View Post
    Hanh you living off inheritance money? You still havent shed light on what you do for a living
    I've started a few companies, worked various 9-5 jobs since I was 19. I have several other investments. Honestly don't need to post details because it doesn't help me in any way.
    Youtube: HanhChampion
    Blog: blogspot.hanhchampion.com
    FB: ********.com/hanhchampionz

HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by *******magnet View Post
    lol this thread brought lulz. both sides are mad as fukk but hanhchampion snaps out of it quick and realizes he's dealing with socially awkward miscers. stay tuned for more.

michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif
    sometimes I like to stir up the hornets nest and see what happens. HAHA

barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbonly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You ignored what I said. You still live with mommy and daddy. SO please stop acting so tough on the internet! LOL I can't take you seriously.
    You really are being a hypocrite. Regarding the immaturity of your comments has really shown me that you're not as humble as I expected. This thread is 2 months old, who cares what people think of you, I don't even know why you would bother to necro this thread. The guy that originally posted this thread probably forgot about this.

Hanh you living off inheritance money? You still havent shed light on what you do for a living
    oh and google pays me a decent amount.. so all these kids that are angry, I'd like to say thanks for paying my bills.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He tells people about that one great secret to get rid of belly fat.

Oh wait, wrong azian on youtube. Sorry. my bad.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Originally Posted by barbonly View Post
    You really are being a hypocrite. Regarding the immaturity of your comments has really shown me that you're not as humble as I expected. This thread is 2 months old, who cares what people think of you, I don't even know why you would bother to necro this thread. The guy that originally posted this thread probably forgot about this.
    lighten up man.. lol

ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is a little butthurt retarded ******* for giving advice to someone who never even remotely asked for it.

Hanh is a butthurt retarded ******* for getting his jimmies so rustled over an idiot giving idiotic advice.

Yaaay everybody wins.
    ****Virginia Crew****

****WVU Crew****

Always Pick 7 Crew

♛ A State of Trance Crew

Current PR stats:

Deadlift - 460

Bench Press(Pause Rep) - 315

Squat - 330

arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, this Hanh dude isn't even impressively built. Half the guys in my gym and every one of my training partners are substantially leaner and larger, wouldn't even notice him if I was training in the same gym.

Does he seriously have t-shirts with his name on them? Lol.

And he's 27? Assumed he was some 22 year old that had been lifting for a couple years with decent genetics, lol. At 27 if you're serious about lifting you should probably weigh more than 200 pounds even at that leanness, lol just lol.
    *True Detective Crew*
    *JUICY J Twerk Scholarship Troll Crew*

"The accumulation and the repayment of debt basically drives every economic cycle that there is."
    -PTJ

vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so what bicycles have you ridden?
    ZYZZ - son of zeus, brother of hercules, father of aesthetics

Originally Posted by arem20 View Post
    Lol, this Hanh dude isn't even impressively built. Half the guys in my gym and every one of my training partners are substantially leaner and larger, wouldn't even notice him if I was training in the same gym.

You're right. Everyone in my gym is bigger than me. If I thought I was that great you'd probably see me on stage by now.
    I've just helped the small guys with no hope get to where they want to be.

Thanks for the diss though. You've made yourself a better person.

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao the butthurt is strong in this thread
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never heard of this guy, don't care, Asian lol, kk gn
    Snapchat/IG: Scumbag_Gil

ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're right. Everyone in my gym is bigger than me. If I thought I was that great you'd probably see me on stage by now.

you're only 20 lbs heavier than my whale gf... please don't be giving advice.
    Slytherin - Texas Longhorns - San Antonio Spurs
    Oakland Raiders - Official Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106555901

And he's 27? Assumed he was some 22 year old that had been lifting for a couple years with decent genetics, lol. At 27 if you're serious about lifting you should probably weigh more than 200 pounds even at that leanness, lol just lol.
    I'm 27.. and I'm not serious about lifting. LOL.. I actually have gave a sh*t for the past 4 years or so.

Registered User LeakyQuesadilla's Avatar
    LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm probably shorter than that. It hurts my feelings if you point it out. Now that we're done making fun of height, shall we move on to see who has a bigger bank account? Or maybe drop pants down and see who's quads are bigger? you tell me bro.
    LOL *******. This guy is literally a *******.
    The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act.

Talking

okay im done. this is boring now.

my feelings are hurt now. LOL hope it makes someone of u guys happy. HAHA

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ur all boring me.

Fuark, at least have a yo mama fight or something. I'm going outside to hang with gangbangers. They're far more interesting than internet gangstas.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I mean obviously you've lifted, just saying based on what I saw in the OP, how do you at your size think you should be going around telling people off about not giving advice? You would never see anyone that's actually accomplished anything in the weightlifting world do that. It's pathetic and clearly an attention-whore move. You just come off looking like a dick.
    *True Detective Crew*
    *JUICY J Twerk Scholarship Troll Crew*

"The accumulation and the repayment of debt basically drives every economic cycle that there is."
    -PTJ

rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lool i can imagine how nice everyone in this thread would be to each other if this was real life.

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's with all these Asians gearing up and thinking they're hot sh*t?

cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you're a huge fan of someone who looks like this?? lol...

I'd give it all up, for a little bit more. - Monty Burns.

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Bro he's pretty damn big lol, no WK, but srs idk what gym you're going to, but he is damn big

ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ea50000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    okay im done. this is boring now.

my feelings are hurt now. LOL hope it makes someone of u guys happy. HAHA
    We can tell brah
    ****Virginia Crew****

****WVU Crew****

Always Pick 7 Crew

♛ A State of Trance Crew

Current PR stats:

Deadlift - 460

Bench Press(Pause Rep) - 315

Squat - 330

Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong stirring just from a youtube comment. Lols @ both sides. This was actually pretty entertaining for once. The misc has been more and more boring each day. Kinda cool that Hanh was answering a few questions though.
    "Whenever u have a bad day or you're sick of your life, put your hand over your heart. Do you feel that? That beating? Its called purpose. You are here for a purpose."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" - Socrates

*Baby powder my balls before every set crew*

ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScumbagGiL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cXx View Post
    you're a huge fan of someone who looks like this?? lol...

lmfao and strong 3/10 loooooooooooooooooooooool
    Snapchat/IG: Scumbag_Gil

poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read all of Hanh's posts in an awkward asian accent, also lol'd irl at how many times he says bro, LOL, or HAHA

rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Isn't even impresively built? you wot. I understand coz this is what we do on da internetz.

Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Athletyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Misc always bringing people together lol.

But damn, some asians just got the worst facial genetics, no matter how much you lift and how big you get your face is just gonna kill it.

no racist im halfie, but feelsbadforthem
    -- Forever Bulking --

**Progressive Trance Production**
    **Ableton Crew**
    **Half Asian Half Norwegian Master Race Crew**
    **Dink shrivels while pooping crew**

ANJUNABEATS 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015
    Soundcloud - Soundcloud.com/anthropologyone

Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500) Thomaszino is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lol guise such hate
    wow
    -Scandinavian Misc Crew-
    -Bulking through summer crew-