trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Supplements YOU would recommend for a bulk

I know FOOD is always #1 item but supplements give us a little push to get us to our goals. besides whey protein & creatine. what other supplements would you recommend? i've read and done my homework and a lot of you brahs just recommend these 5 things whey, casein, creatine, fish oil and multi vitamins. would you recommend a fat burner? (LA Fitness trainer recommended to me)

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trapaholic93 View Post
    I know FOOD is always #1 item but supplements give us a little push to get us to our goals. besides whey protein & creatine. what other supplements would you recommend? i've read and done my homework and a lot of you brahs just recommend these 5 things whey, casein, creatine, fish oil and multi vitamins. would you recommend a fat burner? (LA Fitness trainer recommended to me)
    Your on a bulk and want to grow, but want to take a fat burner? Why? That would not be beneficial at all.

You dont need a casein, whey is fine
    Fish-Oil : CL Oxi-Omega or NOW Omega 3
    Multi - NOW Adam or CL Orange Traid

those would be the things you need on top of whey/creatine.

Keep it simple, let the diet do the work and train hard.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fat burner for a bulk???

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need a fat burner while bulking. It doesn't really make sense. It will not minimize fat gain during a bulk. You should expect fat gain during a bulk. The amount of calories + macronutrients you take in determine how much fat you will gain while bulking.

The things I take during a bulk or cut is the same for me (and I let my macros do most of the work): Protein powder like Big Blend, Creatine Mono, fish oil with high EPA/DHA like NutriForce om3gafort, high absorption multi vitamin like WODpak, and a preworkout of choice for an extra boost on lifts like Bullnox Androrush (as you can tell, I use the products of the company I rep ).
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would you take a fat burner while bulking? You're still pretty young. Just food is enough.

I wanna get big brah dylanrpxxx's Avatar
    dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whey.
    Weight gainer if u want quick cals.
    Multi.
    Creatine ( I like muscletechs cell tech, expensive though)
    Fish oil
    **death metal crew**
    **welding crew**

trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your on a bulk and want to grow, but want to take a fat burner? Why? That would not be beneficial at all.

so no fat burner and casein? just whey, fish oil, multi, and creatine?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    You don't need a fat burner while bulking. It doesn't really make sense. It will not minimize fat gain during a bulk. You should expect fat gain during a bulk. The amount of calories + macronutrients you take in determine how much fat you will gain while bulking.

The things I take during a bulk or cut is the same for me (and I let my macros do most of the work): Protein powder like Big Blend, Creatine Mono, fish oil with high EPA/DHA like NutriForce om3gafort, high absorption multi vitamin like WODpak, and a preworkout of choice for an extra boost on lifts like Bullnox Androrush (as you can tell, I use the products of the company I rep ).
    Originally Posted by Jbreezee View Post
    Why would you take a fat burner while bulking? You're still pretty young. Just food is enough.
    There is your answer on your burner LOL
    Pretty clear here man not on a cut.

so no fat burner and casein? just whey, fish oil, multi, and creatine?
    Correct just those 4.

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post

learned something new today thanks!

There is your answer on your burner LOL
    Pretty clear here man not on a cut.

Correct just those 4.
    ok i wrote down what supplements to take thanks!

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by dylanrpxxx View Post
    Whey.
    Weight gainer if u want quick cals.
    Multi.
    Creatine ( I like muscletechs cell tech, expensive though)
    Fish oil
    These. I've also added ginger before every meal. It helps minimize the nausea that I get when I force feed.
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use pretty much the same supplements cut and bulk. I only add in one or two for a cut

Originally Posted by Chunkx View Post
    These. I've also added ginger before every meal. It helps minimize the nausea that I get when I force feed.
    Orange Triad contains that already
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    I use pretty much the same supplements cut and bulk. I only add in one or two for a cut

Orange Triad contains that already
    I have yet to try OT. That will be my next multi

Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100) Covinprohn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Start taking NO Shotgun for your preworkout

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Covinprohn View Post
    Awesome recommendation here. NO Shotgun is a solid preworkout with nearly 800 reviews in the bb.com store.
    N.O. Shotgun

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This will probably not be a common answer, but I would recommend powdered carbs. NOW Foods makes some good ones, Dextrose, and Carbo-Gain. Simple and complex carbs.

Add them into your shakes, add several hundred calories to them easily.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Caffeine
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine
    Melatonin or Abyss Unparalled

Bonus: Anabeta Elite or Bioforge or X-Gels/Factor

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Caffeine
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine
    Melatonin or Abyss Unparalled

Bonus: Anabeta Elite or Bioforge or X-Gels/Factor
    Why arachidonic acid based products?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nutrition partioner like Neovar Recomped.

If you are eating a ton might as well

Creatine always
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Originally Posted by Covinprohn View Post
    looked into it and gonna add it to my supplements thanks

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would use the same products while on a cut or bulk. The only thing I would use or use more of would be BCAAs on a cut.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Chunkx View Post
    Why arachidonic acid based products?
    Strength and LBM gains.