Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    Is there a reason you quoted me in this post? I don't want to be skinny ripped. I want to be large ripped. I am however self aware enough to appreciate that I am never going to be massive. That is just because I am a skinny phuck though, not because it is my aim. Since I've been in here I have steadily put on weight, and am keeping trying to do so.

My take is that lots of people get overexcited about 6 packs because that is what the mainstream media sell as the modern ideal. Then the fitness industry sells that ideal to gullible punters as being an instant solution, ie "get a 6 pack in 12 seconds a day". What the punters don't recognise, and the fitness industry has no interest in admitting, is that getting a 6 pack without adding lean mass is a pretty pointless exercise if it is achievable at all.

But I don't see many long term posters saying they want to be skinny ripped anyway. That expression normally seems to be reserved for when the big lads want to insult the smaller ones.

Yes there are a few misguided first time posters who say they don't want to get bulkier, but they quickly disappear or change their aims...
    On my phone.. Must have hit the wrong reply button and accidentally quoted you..

Great response, that makes sense.. Thanks!
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    A minimal objective for any man over 40 is to be able to look down and see your dick. This is the first test and it gets harder from then (pun intended). The struggle to reduce gut fat must be unremitting because that fat is making oestrogen all by itself and fighting your diminishing supply of testosterone. So that all you will be able to do with your dick is look at it.

If you remain successful in the gut fat objective (and working out and a frugal diet will do it), then people (including ladies) will tell you how young you look.

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just wanna keep lifting and see what happens now that I have unlocked a genetic potential that is unknown. I used to just wanna be skinny and shredded, but that look is so commonplace anymore. Not to mention very easy to achieve. I don't care about abs anymore. Not at the cost of not building muscle. Seems like a big waste of time IMO. I can tell you this, I will eventually have a body shape that others want.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    On my phone.. Must have hit the wrong reply button and accidentally quoted you..

Great response, that makes sense.. Thanks!
    Oh cool... Was feeling depressed - thought I was the new forum skinny poster boy!

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Georgeoz View Post
    If you remain successful in the gut fat objective (and working out and a frugal diet will do it), then people (including ladies) will tell you how young you look.
    and, more importantly you've got a better chance of maintaining a working dick.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I didn't mean you particularly more than around here in general. Being it IS a BBing site and male mass and size is prized so much, it's a little disappointing that what is praised as "ideal" is...well...kinda small.
    Hey DD, do these pants make my ass look fat?

Attached Images
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Juggertha View Post
    I'm shooting for a Bill Pearl, early 70's BBer sort of look.

Always been my favorite time in the sport.
    Agreed, Bodybuilders looked so much better back in those days!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    Agreed, Bodybuilders looked so much better back in those days!
    Yeah, look at that, he has legs and everything...aesthetic as fawk.
    You can tell he trains EVERYTHING, not just what he wants to to make him look good in a sleeveless vest.
    Imagine that concept!

Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Witness01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My aim is closer to the Tyler Durden end of the spectrum - maybe a touch heavier. I'm only just starting out so that seems like a good goal for the time being...after I achieve it, who knows?

Why is that my aim - it would be easy to say general preference...but I wonder if there's something a little more. I did a lot of kung fu in my 20's and my body was more like that...so when I think of myself as fit, that's the first image that springs to mind - an ingrained association, as it were.

JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCarbup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I suppose my aspirations right now would qualify as being skinny-ripped compared to what most "bodybuilders" are shooting for. My reasoning is this: I DO like the look of packed abs. That's one thing I'd like. Another thing is that in the process of getting the abs, I'd be dropping my waist to a very small size for my height, which would contribute to the V shape I want to achieve. During this process I've been losing fat and gaining muscle. It's possible, and I just have no interest at all in putting fat on. I have so little fat that any bit of muscle gain shows the definition of the muscles which I like as well. The other day I was told by a 50 year old guy who's been lifting since his teens that he assumed I'd been lifting for years, and it's only been months. I wear baggy t-shirts so I figure he could notice my rounded shoulders and he also mentioned my traps. I see it as a combination of newbie gains, perhaps being lucky in the gene department, and having only skin to stop the muscles from showing. I do bust my ass doing basic lifts, but I don't flatter myself about that. Most of you guys kick my ass in that department I'm sure!

I'm not really worried if clothes hide it. For one thing, if I can get myself some wide shoulders and lats, that'll provide a good contrast with the waist that should be noticeable with clothes.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Hey DD, do these pants make my ass look fat?

They make it look very very very nice.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Registered User Bladerunner1811's Avatar
    Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000) Bladerunner1811 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm trying to get as close as possible naturally to a physique similar to that of the late Eugen Sandow
    Barbarism in the natural state of mankind.Civilzation is unnatural.It is the whim of circumstance.And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

-----Robert E.Howard
    From the Conan tale:

Beyond the Black river

HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't say for certain, but as a kid, I used to read the old Doc Savage books. Thing about it was, they described Doc as being so aesthetic, you really couldn't tell that he was strong at first glance. But as he came closer, you realized just how big he actually was.

Right now, I am focused on building strength. I want to see how that translates into functionality once I am doing some kind of intermediate work. I like to swim, ride motorcycles, and am a big fan of walking. I used to do that condo commando thing, where I was paid to go around and hit that watchclock all night. I remember being 250 lbs of bone skinny. I was lifting more than bodyweight, but only using machines.

Now I am on that barbell time, and the difference is incredible. Right now, every workout is a PR. Not for bench, since benching is harder with a barbell than on a machine. But squats and deads keep going up. Back in the days, in order to qual for civvie SWAT school, you had to be able to lift at least 20 lbs more than you weigh, and run a timed run. Not a requirement anymore, but a mini goal. However much I have to eat to keep the lifts going up, I will, then cut when it's over. I think I'll decide from there, as I have no way of knowing much about what to shoot for without a solid base.
    *Security Officer Crew*
    *Harley-Davidson Crew*
    Dietary Macros matter. Read the stickies.
    "Losers make excuses, Winners make progress."

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Question for those whose goals are to be skinny-ripped...

Is it just more easily attainable of a goal, so it attracts you? I mean I know its not "easy" but lets be honest its a lot more instantly rewarding than taking the time to bulk and grow big then cutting down to single digits.You can have the definition and shredded features for your selfies to post in your body space in only months lol....

(See "I look like a beast in my avatar but do I even lift in real life crew")

Is it just what you find most asthetic?

Got goals like marathons or iron man and too much muscle mass would hinder that?

Just curious and not meaning any disrespect or anything.. I just don't get it.. I mean I get it, because I thought I wanted that too.. Until I got into the single digits, 5'9 165 pounds and realized that with anything more than a tank top on I just like looked like your average skinny twig..
    First, my goal is not to get "skinny-ripped" so maybe I shouldn't be direct replying,,,but I will anyway ;-)

Getting ripped might be easy for you But for me, I'd say just getting bigger (relative to where i am now)would be far easier. I already lift, to get bigger I'd just have to eat more. For me that would be easy. To eat at a calorie deficit to lean down, and not see my lifts go up is a much more difficult task.

I only posted my short term goals that I see attainable at this point in my life. As I go on I will set new goals, but being "big" will never one of them. I just don't care for that look, it seems that the vast majority proabably agree.
    Last edited by 67Vert; 09-14-2013 at 04:04 PM.

pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no interest in wearing speedos. Ever.
    ever ever ever ever ever

pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh cool... Was feeling depressed - thought I was the new forum skinny poster boy!
    I see some real nice progress between the two pics in your profile. and crawling chaos 1000lbs at 165lb would be super super impressive what you at now?

evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evo3129 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like the functional strength of UFC fighters. Something like Georges St-Pierre is what I'm aiming for.

Will probably get their in about 18 months from now.

I see them move from their offices to their cars and on to their suburban homes. They stress out constantly, they lose sleep, they eat badly. And they behave badly. Their egos run wild. - Henry Rollins

jmurphy2029 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Want to get to 8% BF and 175 lbs!

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by evo3129 View Post
    i like the functional strength of UFC fighters. Something like Georges St-Pierre is what I'm aiming for.

Will probably get their in about 18 months from now.
    All strength is functional.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anybody going for the big fat slob look?
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

jmurphy2029 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    Been there! Done that! Decided it wasn't for me!

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    No but the other 95% of the population is.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

anonymous
    I didn't mean you particularly more than around here in general. Being it IS a BBing site and male mass and size is prized so much, it's a little disappointing that what is praised as "ideal" is...well...kinda small.
    The "small" ideal is attainable though, with a ton of hard work., by many people without drugs.

Finally people are realizing that the self proclaimed natural bbrs here, who are bigger than most 70s bbers are lying scumbags and readjusting their expectations to something more realistic, I think that's a great thing

I know for me to be 200+ 5% dehydrated would take an insane amount of drugs and likely not be even possible

If i wadnt on my phone id post eugine sandow as an example of about as good as it gets drug free (although he didn't train his pecs)

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    The "small" ideal is attainable though, with a ton of hard work., by many people without drugs.

Finally people are realizing that the self proclaimed natural bbrs here, who are bigger than most 70s bbers are lying scumbags and readjusting their expectations to something more realistic, I think that's a great thing

I know for me to be 200+ 5% dehydrated would take an insane amount of drugs and likely not be even possible.
    Straight talk ^^^^^^^.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If i wadnt on my phone id post eugine sandow as an example of about as good as it gets drug free (although he didn't train his pecs)
    As I posted before, no Tyler Durden for me, god I hope that is not all that is waiting at the end of the rainbow. Respect the guys that are out for power and want to carry extra pounds for leverage, and gains. Good stuff too. If I end at Sandow with pecs, ought to be enough to win a contest somewhere. Might have to drive to Gallup, NM though lol Competition here in AZ is pretty tough.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    As I posted before, no Tyler Durden

Surprised that name keeps coming up..lol..

All you need to pull that look off is the facial genetics of a god, and an Auschwitz diet..

The of course you need to be sweaty, shirtless and with great lighting and a few well placed cuts and bruises..

In the end, trying for that look will not end well imo...lol
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I know for me to be 200+ 5% dehydrated would take an insane amount of drugs and likely not be even possible

I don't necessarily disagree with anything you just posted. I do think you read my post wrong----or, more likely, I failed at communicating my thoughts correctly.

What I'm trying to say here is among males: biggest = better. But when you ask those SAME men what would an ideal woman look like, 8 times out of 10 they'll post up a pic of your basic/generic "fit/toned" bikini model. With tittie implants. And the more muscle, the less appealing the woman is e-rated. It makes me a little confused. I would think if someone loved muscle, they'd love it across the board.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't necessarily disagree with anything you just posted. I do think you read my post wrong----or, more likely, I failed at communicating my thoughts correctly.

What I'm trying to say here is among males: biggest = better. But when you ask those SAME men what would an ideal woman look like, 8 times out of 10 they'll post up a pic of your basic/generic "fit/toned" bikini model. With tittie implants. And the more muscle, the less appealing the woman is e-rated. It makes me a little confused. I would think if someone loved muscle, they'd love it across the board.
    I don't think biggest = better is true among men or women. Having been about 25 heavier than i am now at same body fat levels, I get more compliments now. Especially with less clothing on.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

the more muscle, the less appealing the woman is e-rated
    I disagree. I think muscle looks good on a woman.

But, seriously, what impresses me more about muscle on anybody is the effort that went into forming it because I know that this $hit aint free.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But when you ask those SAME men what would an ideal woman look like, 8 times out of 10 they'll post up a pic of your basic/generic "fit/toned" bikini model.
    Strictly brunettes, big hips, and a little horse faced (srs) is my preference, more muscle is good. Did not set out to find that type but its like gravity.

Surprised that name keeps coming up..lol..
    Me too, I did not know that many people identified, or idolized that look. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Probably in top 5% when it comes right down to it. Just not in top 5% of the people on BB.com that lift. I would be happier looking like any of 20 guys I could point to in this forum.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl