Closed Thread
    Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)

Elliott Hulse sex story (back by popular demand)

"And that is how you consume pig testicles for the most optimal testosterone gains. And with that, I'm out."
    "Whew" sighed Elliott Hulse. His muscles were shining in the light and all loosened up from his bioenergetic catharsis and foam rolling. He was wearing his signature strength camp wifebeater. Elliott's pockets were full of condoms all ready for a night of gay sex; which he normally has after doing his strengthcamp videos.
    A fat teenager strolled up to Elliott; his greasy face providing an explaination as to why he has such bad acne; his unkempt appearance explaining why his life is in such terrible agony; his expression telling a story of many failed suicides and of many attempts to run away.
    "Hey, I'm Zachary Greene" said the obese 19 year old.

"Oh hey, are you here for the free session?"
    "Yep"

Elliott sighed at this revelation as he was all ready for a night of gay sex. He looked Zachary from top to bottom; half aroused and half disgusted by how a human could do this much damage to their body. As Elliott cried inside at this miasmic beast of a human, if you could even consider such a creature human, Elliott noticed his phallus was half erect.
    "Alright Zach, the first thing I'm going to need to do is take off your shirt so I can measure your bodyfat"
    Zach nodded his head and complied. He took off his shirt to reveal a miasmic mess even worse than Elliott expected. This just made Elliott more aroused. Regardless, Elliott took out his bodyfat calipers and took the needed measurements off of Zachary.
    "Zach I'm sorry to say this but you are 40% body fat."
    Zach looked like he was about to cry, but Elliott looked like he was about to experience premature ejaculation.
    "Elliott... Please help me!"
    "Alright. First thing's first, let's teach you how to do the bench press"

Elliott and Zach walked over gracefully to the bench press area of the strengthcamp gym. Elliott instructed Zach to just try lifting the bar and see if he could do it. Elliott quickly got into the spotting position but all of his 6 inch hardon was completely visible to Zach under the bar. This made Zach salivate and not be able to bench the bar.
    "What's wrong Zach?"
    "N-nothing I think I n-need to stretch first"
    "Let's do some bioenergetic catharsis, I'll show you. But we'll need to be in the nude"
    "Why the nude?"
    "It will help me spread some of my testosterone to you through the air"

Zachary Greene wasn't a dumb kid, he was retarded as sh­it, but even he saw through this. But however since he recently came down with a case of the gay he didn't care. The two men stipped off all their clothes; Elliott still with a 6 inch erection could almost feel his dick growing at the sight of this beached whale.
    The two started to do bioenergetic catharsis. Elliott's penis was flopping around wildy while Zachary Greene's 2 inch erection was barely able to breath. Zach pretended to lose his composure and in the process grabbed Elliot Hulse's 2 and a half dollar 6 inch. Elliot moaned with pleasure at the feeling of this young man touching his dick.
    Elliott lost full control, he grabbed Zach's head and put it willingly on his shaft. Zach smiled to let Elliott know he was into that kind of ****. Elliott continued to fu­ck zach's mouth until the first round of many ejaculations was shot at the ground. Zach lapped up all the cum off the floor and swallowed it.
    Zach signalled to Elliott that he wanted to be buttfu­cked by turning around and spreading his polar icecaps. Elliott could see the dark abyss that was Zach's ******* and went to work licking his ******* clean. Zach's ******* tasted like fried beans and steak sauce, but this excited Elliott to the point where he had to have his ******* right then and there.

"Bite the pillow I'm going in dry!"
    "What pill-" was all that Zach could say before he was met with the brute force of a 6 inch cock
    Elliott smiled as he saw he popped Zach's anal cherry. Blood spewed all over Elliott's dick. Elliott put some of the blood on his face and yelled "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" as he forced himself deeper into Zach's innards.
    Because Elliott was feeling so much pleasure he didn't realize that Zach had puked several times from pain. This excited him more.

"Eat it all up fatty!"
    "O-ok-okay sir"
    Zach lapped up his puke which consisted mostly of hamburgers and his mother's used tampons. Elliott hulse felt pure pleasure after witnessing this event and while screaming "YES KEITH HODGE **** MY *******" he came deep inside Zach's intestines.
    "Oh and I'm HIV positive" said Elliott as he left Zach a crying mess.

Enjoy.

luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Zamininc View Post
    "And that is how you consume pig testicles for the most optimal testosterone gains. And with that, I'm out."
    "Whew" sighed Elliott Hulse. His muscles were shining in the light and all loosened up from his bioenergetic catharsis and foam rolling. He was wearing his signature strength camp wifebeater. Elliott's pockets were full of condoms all ready for a night of gay sex; which he normally has after doing his strengthcamp videos.
    A fat teenager strolled up to Elliott; his greasy face providing an explaination as to why he has such bad acne; his unkempt appearance explaining why his life is in such terrible agony; his expression telling a story of many failed suicides and of many attempts to run away.
    "Hey, I'm Zachary Greene" said the obese 19 year old.

"Oh hey, are you here for the free session?"
    "Yep"

Elliott sighed at this revelation as he was all ready for a night of gay sex. He looked Zachary from top to bottom; half aroused and half disgusted by how a human could do this much damage to their body. As Elliott cried inside at this miasmic beast of a human, if you could even consider such a creature human, Elliott noticed his phallus was half erect.
    "Alright Zach, the first thing I'm going to need to do is take off your shirt so I can measure your bodyfat"
    Zach nodded his head and complied. He took off his shirt to reveal a miasmic mess even worse than Elliott expected. This just made Elliott more aroused. Regardless, Elliott took out his bodyfat calipers and took the needed measurements off of Zachary.
    "Zach I'm sorry to say this but you are 40% body fat."
    Zach looked like he was about to cry, but Elliott looked like he was about to experience premature ejaculation.
    "Elliott... Please help me!"
    "Alright. First thing's first, let's teach you how to do the bench press"

Elliott and Zach walked over gracefully to the bench press area of the strengthcamp gym. Elliott instructed Zach to just try lifting the bar and see if he could do it. Elliott quickly got into the spotting position but all of his 6 inch hardon was completely visible to Zach under the bar. This made Zach salivate and not be able to bench the bar.
    "What's wrong Zach?"
    "N-nothing I think I n-need to stretch first"
    "Let's do some bioenergetic catharsis, I'll show you. But we'll need to be in the nude"
    "Why the nude?"
    "It will help me spread some of my testosterone to you through the air"

Zachary Greene wasn't a dumb kid, he was retarded as sh­it, but even he saw through this. But however since he recently came down with a case of the gay he didn't care. The two men stipped off all their clothes; Elliott still with a 6 inch erection could almost feel his dick growing at the sight of this beached whale.
    The two started to do bioenergetic catharsis. Elliott's penis was flopping around wildy while Zachary Greene's 2 inch erection was barely able to breath. Zach pretended to lose his composure and in the process grabbed Elliot Hulse's 2 and a half dollar 6 inch. Elliot moaned with pleasure at the feeling of this young man touching his dick.
    Elliott lost full control, he grabbed Zach's head and put it willingly on his shaft. Zach smiled to let Elliott know he was into that kind of ****. Elliott continued to fu­ck zach's mouth until the first round of many ejaculations was shot at the ground. Zach lapped up all the cum off the floor and swallowed it.
    Zach signalled to Elliott that he wanted to be buttfu­cked by turning around and spreading his polar icecaps. Elliott could see the dark abyss that was Zach's ******* and went to work licking his ******* clean. Zach's ******* tasted like fried beans and steak sauce, but this excited Elliott to the point where he had to have his ******* right then and there.

"Bite the pillow I'm going in dry!"
    "What pill-" was all that Zach could say before he was met with the brute force of a 6 inch cock
    Elliott smiled as he saw he popped Zach's anal cherry. Blood spewed all over Elliott's dick. Elliott put some of the blood on his face and yelled "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" as he forced himself deeper into Zach's innards.
    Because Elliott was feeling so much pleasure he didn't realize that Zach had puked several times from pain. This excited him more.

"Eat it all up fatty!"
    "O-ok-okay sir"
    Zach lapped up his puke which consisted mostly of hamburgers and his mother's used tampons. Elliott hulse felt pure pleasure after witnessing this event and while screaming "YES KEITH HODGE **** MY *******" he came deep inside Zach's intestines.
    "Oh and I'm HIV positive" said Elliott as he left Zach a crying mess.

Enjoy.
    read the whole thing lol

datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) datphilbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why do you make these? homo?

Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    negs on recharge

Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fatkuntbrah View Post
    negs on recharge

Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregory5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Astalavistaa View Post

Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjhdg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gregory5000 View Post

Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astalavistaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kjhdg View Post
    lol'd thanks

Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by datphilbro View Post
    why do you make these? homo?
    no­

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lfmaooooo WHAT THE **** IS THIS HAHAHAH
    this is almost as ****ed up as this..

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow strong bump. I miss zamininc. His stories were hilarious.
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes