Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000)

Post BB.com order on International Backorder?

Placed an order yesterday, all items seem to be in stock except for these two B-12 SAMPLES that I decided to get just for the heck of it, seeing as there were no other free sample options available. These 2 samples are listed as discontinued in my order log... Could my order get delayed just because of these samples? I mean, if it's discontinued shouldn't the order just be processed without including the samples in my cart?

Also why is it that there are no free sample options available around this time?

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Krytical View Post
    Placed an order yesterday, all items seem to be in stock except for these two B-12 SAMPLES that I decided to get just for the heck of it, seeing as there were no other free sample options available. These 2 samples are listed as discontinued in my order log... Could my order get delayed just because of these samples? I mean, if it's discontinued shouldn't the order just be processed without including the samples in my cart?

Also why is it that there are no free sample options available around this time?
    Call bb.com, they'll provide you with an answer and get your package sent out.

Registered User bitistathebeast's Avatar
    bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by HeavenBeyond View Post
    Call bb.com, they'll provide you with an answer and get your package sent out.
    This^

If you have any issues with bodybuilding.com, over the phone is the best way to resolve them! They will take care of you.

Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Perfect, thanks to both. I ended up using the live chat option and got my problem resolved.