Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBeachbrah93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheBeachbrah93's BodySpace
    Have like 11 matches over 3 weeks probably liked around 100 pics. 3 matches are whales I accidentally liked. 1 bot. The rest are legit chicks, only four of those girls however responded to my message. Currently talking to two of them.

Probably being too picky atm only liking 7.5s+
    No matches for two days :/

NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ClarkGrizwold View Post
    I hate dat **** brah. All white girls assume sterotypes about a neega then make a decision later because they've been brainwashed by society. I also hate the racis phaggyts at school
    What do you mean by racist phaggots at school?

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit notional's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ImpetuousGreen View Post
    I know them feels, been on for 5 days only had 1 match and she was a bot :-( , try meetme sloots are very generous on there towrds us wesley snipes hued brahs.
    youd probably get matches if you liked black girls, do you only like white girls or do you like black girls as well?

NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NinjaBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by notional View Post
    youd probably get matches if you liked black girls, do you only like white girls or do you like black girls as well?
    Dude, out of 200 girls that were on tinder when I used it a while back, only like 2 were black. Lmao.

Bulking 10k calories/day Massthetics4u's Avatar
    Stats: 196 lbs
    Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Massthetics4u has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Massthetics4u's BodySpace

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mjmcpher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mjmcpher's BodySpace
    Got the app on droid the 12th of last month. 18 matches but one was a bot.
    College of Charleston Cougars
    South Carolina Gamecocks
    Miami Heat

The Prince Of All ***'s kenyanbrahhh's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kenyanbrahhh's BodySpace
    I hate dat **** brah. All white girls assume sterotypes about a neega then make a decision later because they've been brainwashed by society. I also hate the racis phaggyts at school
    LOL can't blame em tho. I judge nikkas too on the daily. hahaha

What's strange as hell to me is, I can do well with white people IRL but I can't even get a white fat girl online lmao. I have no idea what it is about online dating and black dudes
    LOL reminds me of once i trolled this fat white girl on Tinder and asked what her "verdict was on the ***". (blocked me instantly) hahahahahahaha. Of course she of all people would know what it is. Whenever i ask a good looking white chick, she has no idea wtf i'm talking about >.
    OP and the other brahs in here, don't sweat this Tinder/POF/OKC online dating chit. We all know for a fact that in person this game is an ENTIRELY different story.
    1.) Bishes mask their insecurities behind a screen.
    2.) Bishes can't even get a 360 view of your aesthetics (*brb wide back that gets hoes in the sack*, *brb cobra traps*, *brb broad shoulders*, *brb v-taper*)
    3.) These WK, beta, non-lifting ***s that they swipe right to probably won't even have the guts to approach em in person. And from what i've noticed, they blow it as soon as they try to message them.

It's funny because i met a chick from Tinder, and when her sister saw me, the look on her face was like "woahhhhh, i didn't expect him to look like THAT". Met her, her friends and her sister at Starbucks. (I looked like a babyfaced phaggot with my face turned to the side in all of my Tinder pics) So in essence, i pretty much catfished them in a good way. Every sloot in the damn Starbucks had their eyes on me (once again, no e-brag). Both sisters had that superiority attitude that chicks like to play on guys when i talked to the both of them on Tinder, but it's funny to see how awkward they were in person (like every other girl on dating sites). lol strong wtf.

NinjaBrahhh is not very helpful. (-500) NinjaBrahhh is not very helpful. (-500) NinjaBrahhh is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kenyanbrahhh View Post
    LOL can't blame em tho. I judge nikkas too on the daily. hahaha

LOL reminds me of once i trolled this fat white girl on Tinder and asked what her "verdict was on the ***". (blocked me instantly) hahahahahahaha. Of course she of all people would know what it is. Whenever i ask a good looking white chick, she has no idea wtf i'm talking about >.
    OP and the other brahs in here, don't sweat this Tinder/POF/OKC online dating chit. We all know for a fact that in person this game is an ENTIRELY different story.
    1.) Bishes mask their insecurities behind a screen.
    2.) Bishes can't even get a 360 view of your aesthetics (*brb wide back that gets hoes in the sack*, *brb cobra traps*, *brb broad shoulders*, *brb v-taper*)
    3.) These WK, beta, non-lifting ***s that they swipe right to probably won't even have the guts to approach em in person. And from what i've noticed, they blow it as soon as they try to message them.

It's funny because i met a chick from Tinder, and when her sister saw me, the look on her face was like "woahhhhh, i didn't expect him to look like THAT". Met her, her friends and her sister at Starbucks. (I looked like a babyfaced phaggot with my face turned to the side in all of my Tinder pics) So in essence, i pretty much catfished them in a good way. Every sloot in the damn Starbucks had their eyes on me (once again, no e-brag). Both sisters had that superiority attitude that chicks like to play on guys when i talked to the both of them on Tinder, but it's funny to see how awkward they were in person (like every other girl on dating sites). lol strong wtf.
    Lol at meeting the girl, her friends, and family all at the same time.

She must have thought you were planning on murdering her or something lmao.

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Collapoppa23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Collapoppa23's BodySpace
    Banged a chick off there after a week, she was too dtf somne of the best sex I've had. Go on a liking spree just so u have options to talk to, first day i had 3 matches because when i made the account i sat there for 15 minutes judging girls based on their first pic, then afterwards re-assess if you'd still bang em or not...im not gonna waste time going through all their pics, theres hundreds of girls on there.
    San Diego Brah

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."- Socrates

The Prince Of All ***'s kenyanbrahhh's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kenyanbrahhh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kenyanbrahhh's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NinjaBrahhh View Post
    Lol at meeting the girl, her friends, and family all at the same time.

She must have thought you were planning on murdering her or something lmao.
    LMAO they brought some chubby dude along. Apparently one of the female friends that they brought along matched with him on Tinder. I guess he was supposed the guy to "stop me" in my tracks if i tried some crazy chit. I could've easily laid him out tho. haha

Stats: 5'11", 166 lbs
    ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ps1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ps1990's BodySpace
    swipe right before picture loads crew, 100 matches so far and most of them are fit. My text game is bad though so I've haven't had anything from it.
    ☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Genova's witness☆☆☆

brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit brahdude's BodySpace
    Seems tinder isn't so friendly with Asian men either.

NinjaBrahhh is not very helpful. (-500) NinjaBrahhh is not very helpful. (-500) NinjaBrahhh is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by brahdude View Post
    Seems tinder isn't so friendly with Asian men either.
    The difference between asian men and black men is, although both races suck at online dating, black men can easily date white girls in real life as long as they are non-ghetto, speak well, dress well, etc. Whereas no one likes asian guys either online or in real life.

Asian guys can basically only get non-asian girls if they're wealthy (which a lot are, many are doctors etc, but I'm just saying).

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TroyMM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TroyMM's BodySpace
    I've probably liked about 200+ pics so far. I like 9/10 of 10 pics. Even whales. Serious, i am a desperate brah at least you guys have gotten matches even if its from 1/10's
    "Radiant as the sun, Cool as the moon"

Stats: 150 lbs
    ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpetuousGreen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ImpetuousGreen's BodySpace
    I'm based in nyc, I matched with like 3 chicks so far, but what's up with the lack of color lol
    Bad girls ain't no good, good girls ain't no fun. When she suck my dick, jizz on her face like cinnabun.

Blacklet Crew.
    No Crew, Crew.
    Thick thighs, nice feet and dat dere postively plump posterior on a woman are hnnnnnng, crew

Not even trying to get big, just trying to ascend past sayian crew

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit notional's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kenyanbrahhh View Post
    LMAO they brought some chubby dude along. Apparently one of the female friends that they brought along matched with him on Tinder. I guess he was supposed the guy to "stop me" in my tracks if i tried some crazy chit. I could've easily laid him out tho. haha
    if she was so scared that you were gonna rape her or something why did she even meet you? shes craving that *** lmao sloots gonna sloot

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yashkovich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Yashkovich's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kappakai View Post
    minorities get absolutely no love on tinder. i've only gotten bots. been on for about two months. have gotten hits on other sites, just not tinder. and i'm in LA.
    I've done alright, had conversations going with 10 chicks before I broke my phone on Friday :/

brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brahdude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit brahdude's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NinjaBrahhh View Post
    The difference between asian men and black men is, although both races suck at online dating, black men can easily date white girls in real life as long as they are non-ghetto, speak well, dress well, etc. Whereas no one likes asian guys either online or in real life.

Asian guys can basically only get non-asian girls if they're wealthy (which a lot are, many are doctors etc, but I'm just saying).
    All misc lingo, pickup lines, copypastas have never had the same effect compared to whites on whites.
    Last edited by brahdude; 09-06-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Stats: 5'5", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17124
    T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) T2TL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit T2TL's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TroyMM View Post
    Nice brahhh hopefully u get some action too
    Honestly it's more of a boredom thing. I try to get as many numbers as possible for the fun of it but anything more than that I'm pretty selective. Something I've noticed is girls are really selective in who they swipe in the first place or who they don't block within minutes of a conversation. I'm a swipe fiend lol then I block right away if I get matched up with someone who isn't my type. A few days ago some good looking girl messages me after we get matched up. She says she thinks I'm cute but she's just about to go through a female to male transition surgery or something. That covo didn't last long after that lol

Stats: 6'1", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 49843
    sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sword_'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Jeffersonplz View Post
    study and stats of online dating sites have shown consistently that women on those sites are hypergamous/impartial towards any race thats not white.

not to mention height as well
    if ur not 5'10 above most wont even reply

You're right about the height thing. But yea OP know them feels. Online dating I don't get much succeww with. I had a few Tinder dates but hardly any matches considering how many chicks I swiped. IRL I've had women approach me or call me sexy, but online women are racist as fuk cuz. You're telling mw out of 100 recommendations I get 1-2 matches?
    Athletic Edge Nutrition Online & South Texas Territory Rep
    sword@aenutrition.com

CURRENT AEN SALES! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163270111

Misc Strength Crew Founder.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152322393

MMA brah

Masculist #1

Stats: 5'11", 233 lbs
    TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheIronAsylum's BodySpace
    yal complaining about tinder its because youre ugly nothing else

Social Assassin NotSureIfCereal's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 1000 lbs
    NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NotSureIfCereal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NotSureIfCereal's BodySpace
    you must be really ugly OP

i'm black

i'm fat

and i live in seattle

still get multiple matches a week, only 2 whales, the rest have been 6s and 7s
    I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans…raw

Mavs - Cowboys - Joseph Gordon Levitt

sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sword_'s BodySpace
    Sorry I'm on the phone.
    sword@aenutrition.com

MMA brah

Masculist #1

hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayekforever has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only get matched up with asian sloots crew checking in.

Stats: 6'1", 196 lbs
    J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) J1992 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit J1992's BodySpace
    I tried tinder when it JUST came out, only got a few matches, kept saying "no more matches in this area".On POF on OKcupid I get like 5 messages daily and good looking chicks that respond and have I've linked up quite alot on there without much effort and the same with real life if I approach, set up a date and smash.

I'll re-make an account and see what's up.

Visit sword_'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by hayekforever View Post
    Only get matched up with asian sloots crew checking in.
    Where do you live?
    sword@aenutrition.com

MMA brah

Masculist #1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2